Having waaaaay too much fun with a program

Started by Tomato, March 27, 2009, 03:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docdelorean88

Good enough for me. It will be up soon. I know that making copyrighted heroes is a no-no, but since it is classified as fanart, could we hold challenges like they do in the skinning section(Not that i would have prizes, but it would just be for insperation and anyone could put out challenges)?
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

UnkoMan

Whoa, Tomato! Did you do that shark head from scratch? It rocks.

Also, Beyonder! I love that avatar. A ton.

Tomato

Quote from: UnkoMan on May 13, 2009, 01:15:43 PM
Whoa, Tomato! Did you do that shark head from scratch? It rocks.

Also, Beyonder! I love that avatar. A ton.

No, they updated with a bunch of additional extras, it's what inspired me to do the sharkman in the first place.

Micromax

Alright I cropped the Image...now how do I put the image on here like you do it?

Tomato

Micromax

This was my City of Heroes main as well as my inspiration for my Pixel Art :D

Alaric

Quote from: Micromax on May 18, 2009, 12:53:26 AM
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5255/cryoburn.png this was my City of Heroes main as well as my inspiration for my Pixel Art :D

Highlight the "http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5255/cryoburn.png" text and hit the "Insert Image" button- the one right above the  :thumbup: smiley and right below the Bold button.
Fear the "A"!!!

Gremlin

I figured Murs could use something a little less rip-off-y. ;)

(Only a LITTLE less.)

Ares_God_of_War

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

Cardmaster

So, uh, super-delayed reaction on my part, but that's freakin' Sah-WEET! :D
:cardmaster
Sah-WEEEEET!
www.ericstirpe.com

XStream

So I decided to give this a try today...

There are some things that I would like to change, but couldn't figure out. XStream's mask has an almost "X" design in it. And I decided to add the white bands instead of the X Logo... Not sure, might play around with it more later.
I am not, nor have I ever been a Rude Naked Hero!

Nyte Dragon

Grrrrr I don't think my lappy is compatable with this program. I can't seem to get it to come up.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Night Dragon on January 16, 2012, 05:45:15 PM
Grrrrr I don't think my lappy is compatable with this program. I can't seem to get it to come up.

Had the same prob here as well..I think it hates us!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.