Interested in joining...

Started by Nightmoves, April 01, 2009, 04:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightmoves

Hey all.  I am interested in joining your SG in CoH.  I am on the Freedom server under the name Nightmoves.  I am a 48 eng/eng blaster and I just returned to the game after 6 months.  I left the game because I found it hard to get into due the fact that I soloed most of the time.  I am not sure if it was my schedule that deviated from my SG at the time, or if they just didn't run together like they always said they did...but I got sick of playing alone.  But I love anything superhero related and I love working with people and swooping in to aid others.  I have a 48 blaster, 20 controller, and 6 defender...but I am concentrating on my blaster exclusively because he is so close to 50.  I still somewhat consider myself a noob because I have yet to find a tight-nit group of people to run with and learn from.  I am looking for people more experienced than I so that I can absorb any and all knowledge and pass it on. 

My global is @Nightmoves1 in game.  I will look for you all and maybe we can run some stuff together...see what happens. 

Camma

Welcome, we can certainly get together and send a SG invite for you.  I should say that Freedom Reborn is now less an individual SG and more a network of multiple SGs and VGs for any and all of you characters if you so choose.  Of course is good to have a character in the main SG, but the most important thing is to join the global channel (FR/NRF) to communicate and find teams.

Lately a lot of people have been on the villain side, but I know myself and a few others have heroes approaching 50 that we have been trying to get teams together for.  Plus with the co-op zones and the nightly ITF runs you can always team up with anyone regardless of hero or villain status.

What time are you usually online?  I can meet up with you and take care of business from there.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you