News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Tomato's skinwork: Atomik (01/09/21)

Started by Tomato, April 19, 2009, 10:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gremlin

Quote from: Podmark on April 24, 2009, 07:49:19 AM
Well that's a really cool body. No idea who it's supposed to be yet though. I'll need more than a foot.

Yellow Lantern. A foot and a ring, and 'Mato's latest project is the FR Mod? C'mon, Podmark, get in the game. :p

Cyber Burn

Quote from: AfghanAnt on April 21, 2009, 10:45:26 PM
Holy crap! I had the same idea for my avatar. I was going to redesign him as a blue lantern. Maybe this should become as new trend?

That would be cool. I'm liking the Lantern version of your Av alot.

Podmark

Quote from: Gremlin on April 24, 2009, 08:51:21 AM
Well that's a really cool body. No idea who it's supposed to be yet though. I'll need more than a foot.

Yellow Lantern. A foot and a ring, and 'Mato's latest project is the FR Mod? C'mon, Podmark, get in the game. :p

I missed the ring  :unsure:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Just spent two hours at the orthodontist waiting for teeth cleaning... not fun. Going back to bed, I'll get to work on my two projects when I wake up.

Gremlin

Quote from: Podmark on April 24, 2009, 02:00:08 PM

The game. Get in it. ;)

Tomato

Quote from: Gremlin on April 24, 2009, 08:26:20 PM
Quote from: Podmark on April 24, 2009, 02:00:08 PM

The game. Get in it. ;)

The sad thing is, I would have told him in person, but nooooo, he didn't want to join my cul... er... project.

Tomato

You can't see many of them from this screenshot, but the mesh has been updated with 'skoping wizardry from FR's own Black Casanova. More to come...

Blkcasanova247

It's all you daddy-o. :thumbup: Thanks for lovin' this design and skinning it. I can't wait to see the finished product.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Tomato

Outcast

Perfectly well done skins. Not much else to say.

Since you've been doing some lantern avatars lately, maybe you would be interested in skinning an avatar for Murs. ( Upon reading Murs's spotlight, i believe he doesn't have an avatar yet. ) Maybe this avatar could be a cross between Guy Gardner and Deadpool.  :)  Hmmm, like Deadpool with Guy Gardner's hair and jacket perhaps?  :P Just an idea, but not sure if Murs would like it though. ^_^

Tomato

darkknight92

Very, very cool. I can't wait to see the entire collection!

Tomato

AfghanAnt

Tomato

Yellow Lantern, designed and skoped by Black Casanova (with a few minor changes by moi).

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Gremlin

Like the floating logo...but how would it look in yellow, slightly transparent?

Tomato

Quote from: Gremlin on April 27, 2009, 03:42:51 AM
Like the floating logo...but how would it look in yellow, slightly transparent?

Tried that, but it blended too much with the rest of the outfit. Neon Green works because it stands out against the deeper green of the GL uniform.

Blkcasanova247

Expectations exceeded...by leaps and bounds! :blink: Fantastic work on the skin Tomato. :thumbup: Gabe...if you're around..check it out bro.

murs47

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

XPTO

Holy crap  :o, very nice details and highlights, loving it  :thumbup:.

yell0w_lantern

The more I look at it the more creeped out I get by the accuracy - my eyes actually are somewhat slanted and I have dark blond hair. I'm nowhere near that buff but still it's weird because I don't think there are any pictures of me out there on the interwebz.
Yellow Lantern smash!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

UnkoMan

The only thing I'd say is the eyebrows almost touching seems weird to me.

But other than that, dang man... Nice. You managed to not let the yellow get over bright either. Good stuff.

Tomato

It would seem Encyclopedia Fighter finally solved the mystery.

Gremlin

I like it. The shades of green complement each other well. But I'm wondering how it would look if the highlights on the black spandex had a green tinge?

Blkcasanova247

Tomato

-Ignore the cape. It's from Ren's Supes, just using it as a placeholder until I skin my own.