News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Tomato's skinwork: Atomik (01/09/21)

Started by Tomato, April 19, 2009, 10:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blkcasanova247

Coolness! :thumbup: Any chance of different body variations for it. This is screaming for tall "fat" or tall muscular versions. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

UnkoMan

Ahhh... male_suit. Now no longer mirrored. I applaud you for that one.

TUE's isn't private, by the way. I recall it was somewhere for download, at least at one point. I also had a suit base for a while, but I don't recall if I ever actually had it up or just sent it out to people when they asked.

Anyhow, it's moot now. Swell mesh. Not being mirrored, it doesn't need that pocket thing, of which I am glad. For some reason it only worked for me half the time.

I agree that we need this in varying degrees of bigness. And while you're doing that... maybe Kingpin sized? Is that possible?

deano_ue

my first was released, then i totally reworked it and kept it to myself

daglob

Quote from: UnkoMan on November 12, 2009, 04:27:31 PM
Ahhh... male_suit. Now no longer mirrored. I applaud you for that one.

TUE's isn't private, by the way. I recall it was somewhere for download, at least at one point. I also had a suit base for a while, but I don't recall if I ever actually had it up or just sent it out to people when they asked.

Anyhow, it's moot now. Swell mesh. Not being mirrored, it doesn't need that pocket thing, of which I am glad. For some reason it only worked for me half the time.

I agree that we need this in varying degrees of bigness. And while you're doing that... maybe Kingpin sized? Is that possible?

Yeah, I want to do Tor Johnson...

Tomato

Ok people, long story short: I attempted a Male_Suit_Obese on the MB biped, and it doesn't work. I tried adjusting the shoulders in Max, I tried exporting it and then using my nifskope talents to pull the arms out that way, nothing. The sad fact is that the MB frame is just too small for anything larger then my Male_Fat variant.

Could it work on another biped, such as Male Heavy or Hulking? Sure, it's quite possible. But until I get that far, I'm not going to muck with this too much more.

Tomato

Psst... go check out npi. Something new might be up.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

deano_ue

The Hitman

Outcast

Nice. A great addition to my collection of meshes/bases. ^_^

Tomato

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on December 23, 2009, 10:25:20 PM
damn man, that looks sweet as hell

Thanks man, now get to work on your new suit base.

Tomato

Pod's recent Cyclops skin inspired me to go back and finish work on this... All in all, I'm quite happy with how it's coming out, even if it did end up with the one eye beam (:P). Still have the face to do, but I've saved things so I can do Beast and Angel easily later on if I so choose.

Truth be told though, this might be one of the last Freedom Force-related things I work on, at least for awhile... I ship off to basic training in just over a month, which is 8 weeks followed by whatever studying I need to do for my Air Force job. I'm gonna try to finish as much as I can done in the time frame, but who knows what I'll actually accomplish.

Podmark

Looking pretty good. The world always needs more Cyclops.

Good luck with basic training.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

I can't wait to see it finished...very cool Tomato! :thumbup: And good luck man. :)

BentonGrey

Quote from: Tomato on January 12, 2010, 06:25:35 PM

Pod's recent Cyclops skin inspired me to go back and finish work on this... All in all, I'm quite happy with how it's coming out, even if it did end up with the one eye beam (:P). Still have the face to do, but I've saved things so I can do Beast and Angel easily later on if I so choose.

Truth be told though, this might be one of the last Freedom Force-related things I work on, at least for awhile... I ship off to basic training in just over a month, which is 8 weeks followed by whatever studying I need to do for my Air Force job. I'm gonna try to finish as much as I can done in the time frame, but who knows what I'll actually accomplish.

Well, that's a fairly awesome last gasp, if it comes to it.  Enjoy basic, 'Mato, it made a man out of a good friend of mine. ;)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Tomato

Finally, I can post this! *pulls leaves out* Stupid imageshack and connection being stupid stupidheads!

Still have the eyes left, but that's somewhat irrelevant to the character... it's in the realm of "details for the heck of it"

Podmark

Nice collar.

I have to skin eyes for my Cyclops because I'll be updating my Torn costume too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

What can i say to a professional/veteran?

Everything is looking good with Cyclops so far as i can tell.

I do like how you did the visor and collar.  :)

I noticed that you're giving Cyclops what seems to me like some padded texture? But I'm not really sure if it's going to suit him though. I'm not that familiar with Cyclops's many costumes. So i could be wrong. :unsure:

Tomato

*beats dust off of thread*

So... starting to skin with what little free time I have now, still fighting with my copy of max (I'll probably end up just re-installing it from scratch at this point... sucks, but what can you do?) but luckily my skoping skills are more or less intact.

Here's an in-progress shot of Marauder. It's obviously not done (I've got some evil-to-skin details such as wraps for his forearms and shins for the costume, plus remaining extras and facework.) but it's enough to start with. In all honesty though, I was just happy to find out Ren's Shining Knight was FF1, The animations do what I want them to and I don't have to search through 200+ weapon meshes to find ones that have the sword anims I wanted without having animations for 60 other weapons.

Blkcasanova247

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Left to do:
Belt
Sword
Sleep

So yeah, I'm gonna get on the sleep for now. laterz.

murs47

Artemis

:O always so awed by what you produce Tomato! hope to see more!

Tomato

Done, despite some issues with accidentally overwriting certain extras and having to redo them from scratch.  :wacko:

Anyway, expect a bit more from me in the coming months. I spend about 8 hours in class a day right now, and the whole time I'm drawing designs and such out in a vain attempt to stay awake (That and drinking Monsters... never heard of the things before BMT, now I down at least a 24 oz. bottle a day), so I have some stuff to pound out. I have one more member of Influx to skin (I'll do a tomato-ized avatar design for whoever can remember who it is... no promises of a skin, but definitely a sketch), then I have some avatars to skin... expect a bit of mass production for once.

Podmark

He looks really cool. Looking forward to whatever else you do.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Nice work 'Mato, good detail on the mask.  Stay awake man! :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

Really liking the sword here. Best of luck in your classes.  :thumbup:
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.