News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Tomato's skinwork: Atomik (01/09/21)

Started by Tomato, April 19, 2009, 10:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

BentonGrey

Really nice work there, 'Mato.  I really like the detailing on the mask there.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Almost done, still have the boot/gloves to do, but that won't take overly long.

Oh, BTW... someone PMed me about the possibility of moving Teknos over onto one of Gren's Iron Man meshes to take advantage of the boot jets and stuff. I meant to respond, but either it's back a few pages now or I accidentally deleted it, because I can't find it and I forgot who sent it.  :rolleyes:. I DID see it though, and I do plan on taking full advantage of Gren's IM extras... though I probably will only be using the boot jets and animations, not the weapons. Teknos won't use projectiles or anything of that nature... yet, anyway.

Blkcasanova247

Excellent work there Monsieur Tomate. :thumbup: Any clipping with the chest harness?
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

laughing paradox

Tomato

Almost done. Realized I missed some details on the feet, so I need to fiddle with it in max.  :banghead:

And to answer Cas' question... as far as I've been able to tell, there's no clipping on the harness. I made sure.

Podmark

That is one nice skin. The reflections are impressive.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

herodad1

Sioux City Dynamo

Nice work Tomato!  Really like the way he turned out.
Io

cmdrkoenig67

Cyber Burn

Really enjoyed watching the progression from start to finish.

UnkoMan

Slick. Dig the way you did that hair. Everything else really pops, too.
Yeah, progression shots are always cool.

Dr.Volt

Tomato

Just a few skins crossing over from ToF (for those who hadn't seen them)

-this is a skin for the Influx mod, should it ever come about. I needed a president for Randy to kidnap.

-bit of an update here (but not much... stalled on the boots). This was part of a project that kind of... got away from me. See, the idea was to prove that you actually CAN do movie versions of the X-men costumes without them being silly, despite what some people would claim.

Tomato

Finally got some of my mojo back... finished some of the work on the boots.

BentonGrey

Neat idea 'Mato, nice work on the Wolverine skin there.  The face is particularly good.  I think the design needs....something, though...gee, aren't I helpful? :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 27, 2011, 01:05:31 AM
Neat idea 'Mato, nice work on the Wolverine skin there.  The face is particularly good.  I think the design needs....something, though...gee, aren't I helpful? :P

Oh, He's not even close to being done... I still have to do the arms and gloves, which I haven't even begun yet.

-this is the original sktech I made, with closeups of the boots and gloves.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: Tomato on August 25, 2011, 11:37:36 PM

-this is a skin for the Influx mod, should it ever come about. I needed a president for Randy to kidnap.

Please don't take it the wrong way, Tomato, when I note that that has to be the worst Barack Obama skin I've ever seen.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

Tomato

Pfft, you should have seen my dubya skin. Much, much worse  :P

herodad1

hey Mato, were you gonna release your Technos mesh?  really good job.  :)

Tomato

*blows dust off of thread*

So, I'm still alive. here's a Wolverine update.

docdelorean88

I was just thinking about this the other day! Im glad to see its coming along so nicely! Again sir, that face is absolutely incredible!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Tomato

Image explosion NAOWZ! First up is my "official" completed image, the one most likely to end up on an icon or sommat.

Then, because I put a lot of detail into them and I want to show it off, close ups of the Gloves, Boots, and Boot Soles

Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm sure MLP is up on youtube by now.

Podmark

Very impressive Tomato, excellent work on the details, and the design is pretty cool as well. Hairy arms would seem more Wolverine like though.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Quote from: Podmark on December 17, 2011, 06:23:31 PM
Very impressive Tomato, excellent work on the details, and the design is pretty cool as well. Hairy arms would seem more Wolverine like though.

Dangit! I knew I was forgetting something

Artemis

Tactical and true to character, really well executed and top notch work all round! bravo!

Tomato