News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Blackwing ?

Started by Ash4fire, April 21, 2009, 12:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash4fire

Hi...
has anyone an idea how to emulate blackwings Power over Bats in  :ffvstr::unsure:

Powers and abilities:
Blackwing is an expert trainer of bats, with which he has a highly developed empathic rapport. He has a number of specially mutated bats bred for abnormal strength, size, and inetelligence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwing

stumpy

You'd have to track down a mesh and design the bat characters, but it seems like a job for the SUMMONER attribute in FFX.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

USAgent

Summoner is perfect for them , but I have never seen a actual Bat mesh anywhere.  I use a couple different bat fx as ranged attacks, there is a swarm of bats fx and a single bat fx that I use. I think I have a homing piercing attack and a homing blinding attack for them.

Ash4fire

Quote from: USAgent on April 21, 2009, 09:49:38 PM
Summoner is perfect for them , but I have never seen a actual Bat mesh anywhere.  I use a couple different bat fx as ranged attacks, there is a swarm of bats fx and a single bat fx that I use. I think I have a homing piercing attack and a homing blinding attack for them.

ah thats a start  ^_^.....do you have the fx from fx force ?