News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

mystique

Started by freedomgod55, April 22, 2009, 06:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freedomgod55

yes can someone make  mystique like the one in x-men legends with a gun and gun keyframes please

AfghanAnt

And the skinning angel replied unto you, go further and obtain GIMP from the interring webs and use the tools of nif to provide for thine own self.

Also if you need help getting started, pm me.

freedomgod55

Previsionary

well, while I'm here, can I just say that between you and discoking, you guys are single-handedly knocking other people's request to page two by making new threads for every little thing you guys want. Can't you just put all your requests in one area or try a little harder to locate the files you want before posting? It's a bit unfair to the other users who've made requests that are now on page two just because a few members request several things a day/week.
Disappear when you least expe--

AfghanAnt

Quote from: freedomgod55 on April 22, 2009, 08:23:11 PM
nevermind

That was not meant to discourage you from requesting, it was meant to encourage you to skin/skope. I saw that you post a lot of requests and I've found the best way to get a request done is to do it yourself.

freedomgod55

ok i am very sorry i will not request as much ok  :)

Jakew

What does the one in x-men legends look like? There are a few Mystique meshes out there already, so if you posted a pic of what you were after, etc.... it may already have been done.

Tomato

Quote from: freedomgod55 on April 22, 2009, 10:00:14 PM
ok i am very sorry i will not request as much ok  :)

Dude, no one's telling you to stop requesting stuff if you'd like to know whether it's out there. I request stuff occasionally, and I've been here for a loooong time. Afghan Ant was just suggesting that you might want to take a look at making some of this stuff yourself. You obviously have a passion for this game, and that's a great position to start from when creating this stuff. Just keep playing with the programs and don't get discouraged if your skins aren't C6 level. Heck, you should see some of my first ones. Horrific stuff.

But going back to requests requests, I think all Prem's asking is that rather then make 6 threads for individual characters, make one that has all the ones you're looking for. I myself was looking for different X-men skins awhile back, so I just made a thread for all of them.

freedomgod55

i did not say that i would not post i am not a artist ok.  :)

docdelorean88

Being someone who posts alot, i understand both sides of the argument. So, here is an idea. What if we could arrange a tutorial. Post the steps and say, Step one is due in my inbox no later than 12:00 Monday night. It would take time and patience but, so many people would enjoy learning(including myself).
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

AfghanAnt

Quote from: docdelorean88 on April 23, 2009, 03:23:57 PM
Being someone who posts alot, i understand both sides of the argument. So, here is an idea. What if we could arrange a tutorial. Post the steps and say, Step one is due in my inbox no later than 12:00 Monday night. It would take time and patience but, so many people would enjoy learning(including myself).

Gryphon did an amazing tutorial that helped me when I was learning how to skin: http://www.fxforce.com/GRYPHON/tutorial1.html

docdelorean88

I will have to check it out
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Cyber Burn

I am definitely not an artist, but I agree with AA. The Gryphon's tutorial was really helpful to me.

daglob

I have seen a Mystique that was in a black outfit and went on Female Basic Guns, but I can't find her among my stuff. Does anyone know where that might be?

miguelyanke

I've an aio skope of her if you want i can try to send her to you.
just pm me.
(and yes, she has gun kfs)

laughing paradox

I skoped Ink's Mystique over the Checkmate_female mesh, with things hexed off.

The only problem is that I couldn't attack the loincloth, it gave me an error. I tried the loincloth from the Raven mesh, too.. but since because both are created by Ink, I think they are the same loincloth piece.

It does the job for me but I'd rather not release it since it's not a 'complete' Mystique.

cryonic2099

Miguel, can I PLEASE get that Mystique? I love your aio skopes.
cryonic2099 at gmail dot com

miguelyanke

yes yes yes, sorry i've been without internet XD i'm sending you all now

miguelyanke

Did you all recieve her?

cryonic2099

I did, many thanks.

heroidosilencio

heroidosilencio

Hei, laughing paradox, I really would like to see your mystique in Checkmate_female mesh.Could you send it to me please?
I would love to see it. Your site is the best one!