News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Freedom Force Center

Started by Vertex, May 08, 2009, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vertex

Well I know I haven't been around much lately, but honestly I caught a REALLY bad case of bronchitus.. bad enough I got sent to get x-rays and had to go on two different sets of antibiotics and am now using an inhaler for the first time in my life.

This aside... I"m afraid I wasn't able to take care of introducing something I'm rather proud and happy about. I hereby wish to introduce to anybody who doesn't already know, the creation of the Freedom Force Center! There are still many things to be added in conjuction to the Center such as a  wikipedia and The Champions site is to be connected as well. There is a great live chat that is part of the new forum and we'll be updating as we go.

www.ffcenter.net
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Tomato

Woo, this is awesome! The board, the chat is so spectacular, I can't wait to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one1!

But no, seriously, I've known for months now. Great board setup, has a chat that isn't horribly buggy, etc.

The Hitman

Great! I can start on the Wiki now!! Woot!

Podmark

Cool, I'll check it out when I've got more time.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

it's great they let me in, so they'll let anyone in

yell0w_lantern

Wow, I haven't seen Freedom Force Center in years.  :blink:
Yellow Lantern smash!

Figure Fan

Cool beans. I just joined.

vamp

Ash4fire

----------> im on my way  :lol:

Volsung

Musn't... retired... musn't revive the flame...

Stuff  hosted by the courtesy of http://www.freedom-asylum.co.uk/

Blkcasanova247

Revive it brother! FF retirement is just like "Death" in comics...you can "always" come back. FFC is just a very cool begining...there some cool stuff in store...I got a good feeling about that.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Outcast

Congratulations on the new site guys. :thumbup:

Epimethee

Congrats indeed!

(And Volsung – par pitié! – do not retire. Anyway, you're too young to have sufficient life savings.)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

Volsung

Quote from: Epimethee on May 11, 2009, 04:20:52 AM
(And Volsung – par pitié! – do not retire. Anyway, you're too young to have sufficient life savings.)

But i'm already retired :/ I can't remember when I released something for the last time.

Stuff  hosted by the courtesy of http://www.freedom-asylum.co.uk/

style

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on May 09, 2009, 01:04:15 PM
Revive it brother! FF retirement is just like "Death" in comics...you can "always" come back. FFC is just a very cool begining...there some cool stuff in store...I got a good feeling about that.

There's some very cool stuff in store!!! ;) :cool:
The Ultimate Fan!