News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Welcome to the Cybernetic Arms Apartments

Started by Glitch Girl, May 05, 2009, 06:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PreRaphaelite

Just an attempt to breathe life back into this thread (if possible/acceptable)

And so, with the defeat of the Dirty Bomb, a few of the tired individuals slipped back into the shadows from which they came. Some of the more conscientious super-powered peoples helped shift some of the debris, whilst others kicked some pebbles into the bushes, shrugged, and wandered off.

Once done, a few of the remaining heroes, vigilantes and oddities went to Ye Olde Downtown for some well earned food and drink. Others decided to make adjustments to their apartments and settle in a little, whilst the staff were left with a peculiar egg-like specimen. Taking it into the building, they decided to keep an eye on it - obviously meaning it was placed 'carefully' in storage...

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

Murray was tired, but feeling much better after his extended sleep. Carefully pulling himself from bed, he adjusted himself and went groggily to the shower.

Stepping into the shower, he thought to himself: I like showers. It was a simple, early morning thought - but it was true.

Humming a little ditty, he turned on the taps and began rinsing the sleep out of his eyes. More awake, he looked around and quickly realised two things. (1) There was no shampoo. (2 ) There was no towel. He had definitely arrived with very few personal possessions, something which had slipped his mind completely in his morning state-of-mind.

Oh

A very long session of drip drying later, he changed into his clothes from the previous day, his hair a half dried/half wet bush, and considered getting some breakfast... Except, he had no real idea of where to go to get some. Wandering through the corridors, he decided to start knocking on doors - many of which were still empty - in order to introduce himself to others, and find out where in the world he was going to get everything he needed.

Knock knock
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

kkhohoho

Ah. Finally, he was home. Well, in a room anyways. After that rather...'interesting' get-together at Ye Olde Downtown, he and Vinnie had headed back to the apartment, and he was finally able to settle in. However, his life would still prove to be eventful.

It was just after he had made his bed that he heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it could be, he put his hand on the knob. Turning it, he preceded to pull it back, only to see a man with a half-done cleansing of the hair.

"Yes?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, a sleigh lead by reindeer landed approximately 10 blocks away from the Cybernetic Arms Apartments...
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

Alaric

Al was standing in the lobby, looking kind of distant, when the light suddenly returned to his eyes, and he announced, loudly, "I'm back!"

He looked sheepishly around at the people staring at him.

"Oh. Ah... did I say that in-game?"
Fear the "A"!!!

Gremlin

Liam raises an eyebrow--well, an eyebrow ridge, since he doesn't actually HAVE eyebrows per se--at Al's bizarre declaration.

He glanced back at the storage room behind the front desk, where the egg was currently stored under warm blankets. They'd tried to put in the basement with Vamp, but it was far too large for them to peacefully coexist. He wasn't sure why, but that thing made him feel pretty uncomfortable. The Manager, however, had insisted they keep it, and while he rarely, if ever, stepped foot on the property, his word was the only one that could (unofficially) overcome Liam's own.

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: kkhohoho on June 18, 2009, 02:19:36 AM
It was just after he had made his bed that he heard a knock on the door. Wondering who it could be, he put his hand on the knob. Turning it, he preceded to pull it back, only to see a man with a half-done cleansing of the hair.

As the door opened, Murray found himself standing face to face with the same odd Santa-impersonator he had mistaken for an eccentric the previous day.

Quote"Yes?"

Realising he was staring, his reply was a little quick and a little flustered.

"Hello there my good man! My name is Murray, and I'm the new resident of Apartment 711. At the moment my decor is a little...sparse... so I was hoping you could inform me of where I could find a shopping centre nearby?"

In the space following his last word, Murray's stomach let out a vast rumble.

"...Oh, er. Directions to some form of bakery or breakfast establishment would also be appreciated..."

kkhohoho

"Directions, is it? I should be able to do that."

Usually, bags were simply means of carrying something around. On the other hand, some bags had certain properties that could be used and abused. For example, there exist two red bags in the world that are able to create simple objects. Nothing fancy, like a PS3 or, say, a Tardis, but it could make uncomplicated pieces of work, such as maps of districts, complete with the wanted destinations marked right on the paper. It could also put out lovely candycanes.

Fortunately, both of them belonged to rotund men with white beards.

He went to the back of the room, pulled an object out of a red bag, and then gave the piece of parchment to the man in need of a wash. "Here you are. This should get you to where you need to go. By the way, what's your name? Mine's..." He didn't come into being with a name of his own, so he always made up a new alias whenever he made a new home for himself. "...Nick! You can call me Nick."

vamp

(ooc: sorry for the long absensce guys. Unforutantely I dont have the time right now to read the new post, so if you need my character to progress the story, feel free to use him.  ^_^)

The Hitman

As the sun rose over the Cybernetic Arms Apartments, our intrepid hero surveyed the landscape, and nodded knowingly.

But that's not important at the moment. 3 floors down, Vinnie was just returning from his night on the town.

*POP*

"Ooooh, I love waffles, I eat them every day! Ooooh, I love waffles, they make me say HOORAY!!" he sang loudly as he started rummaging through piles upon piles of DVDs like a man possessed. Which is nothing spectacular coming from Vinnie.

"THERE YOU ARE!! You thought you could escape the keen detective prowess of The Mighty Hitman!? DID YOU!?!"

He suddenly stopped, looking puzzled.

"Hmmm... now where did I put that TV I commandeered from Liam's place?" He rummaged through his pockets for a moment, then produced from his pocket a comically oversized television, which he set on the floor.

Vinnie settled dow with in his favorite lounge chair, ready to watch his favorite movie, when suddenly he heard a ringing. He again reached into hisa pocket, this time pulling out a cell phone.

"Lee Chang's House of Food - Serving only the finest felines arou... oh... hello, sir."

Vinnie's "air of frivolity" disappeared instantly.

"Yes sir... the target's definitely here. I... yes, I did that... No...no, no, I can't yet.

Well, I'll tell you why! I REFUSE!! That's why! Goes against my religion... didn't buy that? Nah, didn't think so. Well, I still don't want to do it. There are good people here.

Double? Why, that's a horse of a different color!... yeah, I remember what you said about movie references. You got yourself a deal."

As Vinnie ends his omnious and mysterious call, he heard a knock on his door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

[Your turn, folks!]

kkhohoho

Quote from: The Hitman on September 26, 2009, 12:19:16 AM
As the sun rose over the Cybernetic Arms Apartments, our intrepid hero surveyed the landscape, and nodded knowingly.

But that's not important at the moment. 3 floors down, Vinnie was just returning from his night on the town.

*POP*

"Ooooh, I love waffles, I eat them every day! Ooooh, I love waffles, they make me say HOORAY!!" he sang loudly as he started rummaging through piles upon piles of DVDs like a man possessed. Which is nothing spectacular coming from Vinnie.

"THERE YOU ARE!! You thought you could escape the keen detective prowess of The Mighty Hitman!? DID YOU!?!"

He suddenly stopped, looking puzzled.

"Hmmm... now where did I put that TV I commandeered from Liam's place?" He rummaged through his pockets for a moment, then produced from his pocket a comically oversized television, which he set on the floor.

Vinnie settled dow with in his favorite lounge chair, ready to watch his favorite movie, when suddenly he heard a ringing. He again reached into hisa pocket, this time pulling out a cell phone.

"Lee Chang's House of Food - Serving only the finest felines arou... oh... hello, sir."

Vinnie's "air of frivolity" disappeared instantly.

"Yes sir... the target's definitely here. I... yes, I did that... No...no, no, I can't yet.

Well, I'll tell you why! I REFUSE!! That's why! Goes against my religion... didn't buy that? Nah, didn't think so. Well, I still don't want to do it. There are good people here.

Double? Why, that's a horse of a different color!... yeah, I remember what you said about movie references. You got yourself a deal."

As Vinnie ends his omnious and mysterious call, he heard a knock on his door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

[Your turn, folks!]

It had been a good night's sleep. Nick Olas, as he now called himself, was buried under the covers in red cotton pajamas, trying to relax himself after a hard day's work lifting crates for a decently large hardware store. Mind you, he didn't need sleep, but he did enjoy the sensation of it. Which meant that he hated being awoken. As such, he was rather ticked of when it had no longer had been a good night's sleep. Somewhere, on a floor lower then the one he was currently on, someone had yelled "HOORAY!!". This was proceeded by some rather obnoxious singing, the common saying "THERE YOU ARE!!", and a final bout of "DID YOU!?!". Rising straight up in his bed, he used his keen hearing to get a good guess at where the noise might be coming from. With no delay, he headed straight down to the possible home of the racket.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

vamp

An ominous shadow hung at Vinnie's window. It didn't move, hardly breathing. Just watching, listening.

The shadow made an almost unnoticeable twitch as he heard what was going on. It obviously displeased him.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
He decided it was time to make his presence known, before Vinnie could reach for the door.

"Its time for patrols. Lets go"

Vamp jumped in from the open window, wearing a considerable different outfit from his previous brawl. It was almost completely black with white and gold accents. His eyes still emanated the same yellow color.

(ooc: this was written rather poorly. I apologize)

kkhohoho

It had been a good 30 seconds after the first round of knocking. But, for whatever reason, there was only one big vacuum of silence. He knocked again.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

XStream

For months everything had been quiet around the Cybernetic Arms Apartment. The new tenants had moved into their rooms, and gone about their lives. Every now and then they talk about the time they fought the guy wearing a bomb costume. 

Then one day, outside of this very apartment complex there was a strange flash of light followed by an eerie absence of noise. When the citizens regained their senses, two figures could be seen locked in battle.

:streamclone  HAHA! Now you are dead! Now I will take my place as the REAL XStream!

:xstream  Dude, you need to chill and.... Hey! Where are we?

*Both figures look around*

:streamclone  You're not dead! And where is my secret lair!? That stupid henchman must have placed the capacitor upside down into my laser again.  Good help is so hard to find.  The last time he did this I woke up three days later inside a girls' locker room at Patriot High School...

:xstream  So that's why I've been banned from the Patriot's basketball games!

:streamclone  Oh, like they have a shot at going to state anyway!

:xstream  Well Brainiac, where are we!?

*The two mortal enemies begin to take in their surroundings*

On a side note, I really enjoyed reading through this thread. Looks like you guys had some fun. Thanks for reminding me of some cool times Glitchy!  Fav Quote: (after her cat got possessed by some unspeakable evil and the upstairs neighbor's nuclear chill ate through her ceiling for the second time, she'd decided it was time to start looking for new digs)
I am not, nor have I ever been a Rude Naked Hero!

XStream

:xstream  *Pulls out trusty lounge chair and kicks back*

:streamclone  Seems to be quite in this section of the city?  You would think that when two identical looking superbeings show up out of no where, in the midst of a fight...Someone would be curious as to what is going on!

:xstream  Oh come on clone, you know this city has seen stranger things.
*pulls a Mountain Dew out of his cooler*

:streamclone   :huh:Where does the lounge chair and cooler come from?

:xstream  Oh, just something that G'day had made up for me after that time I stopped that swamp monster from wiping out the H.A.M.S.T.E.R. Everglades Research Facility.  It's a portal to a cache of items.

:streamclone  Like, weapons?

:xstream  No. My lounge chair, couple of coolers, portable DVD player, etc.  You know necessities.

:streamclone  Got an extra chair in there?

:xstream  No, but you can rest on the cooler.

:streamclone  *sits on the cooler*  *looks at XStream*  I'm not the clone, your the clone

:xstream  Whatever, man.  Hey, do you smell smoke?

XStream

Meanwhile, In an undisclosed location a very familiar looking figure watches our two travelers on a monitor.

:streamclone  Drat!  Those two are back...  I was sure that my henchman had fried them both all those years ago.

:streamclone  *walks into room eating a piece of fried chicken*  Munch, munch, munch... Oh, come on.  That dude was always incapable of doing anything right.  I don't know where the Boss found those guys anyway.  So what are we going to do?  Do you want to bring them in?  Maybe add them to the plan?

:streamclone  You cannot be serious!  We wasted so much time trying to kill the original because the Boss believed that he was the original...that we never had time to fully understand what WE were capable of!  If anything we should send someone over there to kill them both before they become more trouble.

:streamclone  *pops his head into the room*  Hey, we are out of pie.

So I like RP by myself, so sue me.

Alaric

Meanwhile, outside the Cybernetic Arms, a mysterious, hooded figure stood, gesturing mystically and muttering mysterious, power-laden words... words which almost sounded like...

"Hah! I've been watching this place for months, and there's been no sign of real life! These apartments are DEAD- so dead, I can use my necromancy to animate the entire building... create a gigantic zombie, to crush all those fools who laughed at me! Soon, the entire city will tremble before my power, the power of... the NECROPOSTER!"

As the figure laughed, the building began to tremble...
Fear the "A"!!!

XStream

:xstream  *Jumps to his feet and begins to look around. The hero in him begins to kick in*

:streamclone  Oh, come on, man!  Shouldn't we be trying to figure out where and maybe when we are? :angry:

:xstream  I am telling you that I smell smoke....

Just then the ground begins to quake beneath the identical pair.

Elsewhere, in an undisclosed location

:streamclone  Two!  Two, something is happening at Cybernetic Arms Apartments!  Is this us?

:streamclone  No, it is not us.  We sent Four to take a look, but he shouldn't be there yet.

:streamclone  Three!

:streamclone  Yeah, One?

:streamclone  Contact Four and lets give him a heads up.  I do not want any heroics out of him.  We keep our presence hidden for as long as we can.  But I am sure XStream will get involved in this. He relishes the opportunity to save the day.

:streamclone   *stands there*^_^

:streamclone  What are you just standing there for!?  GO!

:streamclone  Sorry, I was thinking about lunch. I might pop over by Chuck's cart and grab a couple of dogs with relish on them. :thumbup:

:streamclone  Don't make me promote Five. :angry: 

Back at Cybernetic Arms Apartments

:streamclone  Look! Across the street, the entire apartment building is moving!

*A lady falls out of a top floor window*

:xstream  *Jumps to the air and heads straight for the woman in distress*

His mind goes back to a few weeks ago (To him anyway, but we will get to that later) when he last saved Darkmagik from the same fate.

:xstream  I have you DM!

:streamclone  :rolleyes: Ackward

Meanwhile, someone new but familiar shows up to the scene

:streamclone  :shock2: Does that building have a face! :shock2:

The Hitman

In a nigh-abandoned room inside the Cybernetic Arms...

*POP*

"Whew! That was weird. Note to self... teleporting while trying to microwave popcorn makes me hop mulitiverses. I hope no one is still sore at me for stealing that haunted stuffed moose head from the den. I can see now that I may have been acting a bit suspicious, but Sasquatch really seemed to need it for something."

Vinnie stood there for a minute, staring knowingly into space, eerily toward the readers (that's you, folks!).

"Whelp, time to get back to work. This place isn't gonna fix itself. Or maybe it can. I dunno. Hey, I wonder if there's anyone in the lobby to pester?!"

*POP*

And with that, the Azure Avenger of Awesomeness teleported away.

Glitch Girl

... "It's quite obvious, Inspector," the detective mused as he paced before the gathered suspects, "Our killer was quite aware of the dietary preferences of the Alaskan Black Bear, and knowing this, dosed our Czechoslovakian reporter with -for lack of a better term - bear-nip."

"No!"

"Oh yes, my dear doctor," the detective continued.  "Both bears would have been drawn inexorably to our victim, especially considering evidence our mastermind kept them ravenous for the occasion.  Judging from the crime scene, the female was less aggressive and only got a few bites.  For the most part, it appears that the Czech is in the-"

RRRRUMBLE....

Lauren (aka Glitch Girl) stopped reading as the room shook beneath her.  Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a black and white streak zip into the bedroom and presumably under her bed as Glitch Cat headed for presumably safer surroundings.

"I knew things were going too well" she sighed, setting the murder mystery down just as the room shook again, this time even more violently.

She stood up and struggled to keep on her feet as the building lurched a third time and headed towards the window just as someone fell past, screaming.  In horror, she charged the rest of the way and poked her head out expecting the worst, only to hear "I have you DM!" from somewhere below, indicating that whoever it was had been saved which was a huge relief.  Less-so was the fact that the view from her window had changed, as if the building had rotated and, as she stated out, started to move from its foundation.

"Crud."
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

XStream

:xstream  *still holding the female citizen, XStream looks back to the apartment building*

The entire fourth floor begins to rumble and a section of the brick slides away to reveal two metallic arms with claws.

:xstream  :blink:  What in the world...?

One of the arms quickly reaches for XStream.

:streamclone  *fires a blast at the robot's claw just in time to allow XStream a chance to get clear*

:streamclone  *Takes to the sky and begins firing blasts at the apartment*

:xstream  Stop!  *XStream flies the citizen to safety*  There are still people in there!

:streamclone  Are you kidding me!?  There is a seven story building trying to kill us!  *Looks over at Four*  Glad to see some of my minions have found me!  Let's blast this building to rubble.

:streamclone  No, XStream is right.  We cannot risk hurting the ones still inside.

:streamclone  If you are not with me *Fires a shot at Four* then you are against me!

:xstream  *Flies into the building*

:streamclone  Are you crazy!?  We have to save those people!

:streamclone  :angry: You are a clone of me!  And I do not save people!  We are going to burn this building to the ground.

Elsewhere in a still undisclosed location

:streamclone  Three!  Three come here!

:streamclone  *munch, munch*  Yeah One?

:streamclone  You need to get over there with the Stream Inhibitor Ray.  I wasn't expecting things to go this way...Though we should have.

:streamclone  One, you know that the ray has not been properly tested yet.  We are not certain what will happen.

:streamclone  Three, grab the ray and get over there.  Now!

:streamclone  *Drops his chips and flies to R&D*

PreRaphaelite

Murray (aka Raffi) peered out from the top floor window at the people on the streets below. Everyone was so involved with their lives that he doubted any one of them could see two steps ahead of them, let alone catch a glimpse of him up there in the skyline. He probably could have stayed in his original apartment on one of the lower floors, he thought. But then the people downstairs might have seen him, and it didn't matter how odd they were (and they were, Murray decided, quite odd indeed), it wasn't worth the risk. Especially with all the... changes he'd been going through of late.

He was reaching up to close the window, ready to go back to bed when...

RUUUMMBLLLEEEEeee......

And the next thing Murray knew, he was tumbling headfirst through the air – which is, for future reference, the dizziest way to tumble and hardly the best way to start the day.

"I have you DM!"

DM? Is that a condition? and suddenly Murray was floating in midair, a hand about his waist.

"What in the world...?" his saviour said, taking the words straight from Murray's mouth. And suddenly they were going up and down, left and right, flashes of light here, flashes of light there, and Murray was just about to hurl when he was finally and thankfully deposited on the balcony of Safety.

Safety was the rundown bar across from the road from the Cybernetic Arms, and had become quite the gathering spot for some of the residents of the CA over the past few... had it been months? But unfortunately for Murray it was, at this time, closed for the day, leaving him trapped.

Would it hurt for things to go my way just once? he thought to himself. Then looked up to see the horrific building-monster that had moments before been his home. "Oh for the love of–," he squeaked in a voice not his own. His hand flew to his mouth in panic. Turning to the sliding glass doors behind him, he saw reflected there the image of a young, mousy woman. "Not again..."

XStream

:xstream  *Flies through the interior of the building, but most of the doors have been locked.  Then he sees a body laying in the hallway.  As he gets closer,  the body looks familiar.*

:xstream  MJB!

:xstream  *Grabs his fallen friend's body and blasts a whole through one of the exterior walls.*

XStream lands in the street and looks at the body of his broken and beaten friend.  So many times he has seen his comrade at the point of death, but it never lasts.  MJB has been blessed... maybe cursed with the ability of resurrection.  As X stands over his buddy's body... He begins to realize that he must be imagining things.

:xstream  This isn't MJB!  It's a trash bag full of empty potted meat cans!  :wacko:  What in the world is going on with me?

XStream notices the young lady standing next to him.

Alaric

Al awoke with a jolt. What a dream that had been... he couldn't quite remember it, though... something about a blue pig...

Wait, what time was it? He hadn't meant to fall asleep- just wanted to lie down for a moment. Good thing that sudden jolt had awakened him.

Sudden jolt? Maybe he had dreamed it, he thought as he stood up.

No, he thought, as the second jolt sent him crashing to the floor. Definitely didn't dream it.

The thought focused him. Something was going on, something BIG... The sane thing to do would be to run for the stairs...

He dove into the closet. Sane or not, this looked like a job for... the Verdant Vowel!

Having changed to his costume in record time, the Vowel scooped up his cat and ran to the window to see what was going on...

Fear the "A"!!!

XStream

Outside of the Verdant Vowel's Window two very similar looking individuals are taking shots at one another.

:streamclone  *Dodges another blast from XStream's Clone*  Have you lost your mind!

:streamclone  :angry: No clone of mine is going to refuse a command from me!  You will either help me dismantle this building or I will make sure you are buried under it!  *Fires a couple of blasts at Four*

:streamclone  *Dodges the first blast, but is caught in the second*

Four hits the pavement hard.  XStream runs to the aid of his sometime enemy.

:streamclone  Can't believe he hit me with that shot.  His aim is usually so awful.

:xstream  Yeah, he has been one of the best arch villians a guy could ask for.  Dumb and lazy.  So...

:xstream  I am not here to hurt you, and I can not allow this architectual monstrosity to harm anyone else.  Help is on the way.

:xstream  *Fires off a couple of blasts at his evil counterpart*  How do we deal with him?

:xstream  I've got him.  You save as many people from that building as you can.

Our Duplicate Duo take to the sky.  XStream dodges the claws of the possessed cybernetic apartment (Hey... I am seeing a trend here of XStream fighting things that are possessed...  old food, Glitch Cat, and now a building!) while Four makes his way through the blasts of XStream's clone....the one that is not him....  Man, this is getting confusing.  How about from now on I refer to XStream's clone as Fred?

:streamclone     :angry:  I don't think so!  I am XStream!  Call me XStream!

:xstream  *His opponent distracted by his interaction with the orator, Four flies into XStream's clone with enough velocity to knock Grizzly Bear Talon from his feet!*

You mean Fred.   :D 

XStream

:xstream *Bust through the brick wall of the apparently now sentient apartment building looking for citizens in distress*

With every...step...the building makes a lot of noise as steel, wood, plaster, and brick bend and stretch in ways that should not be impossible.

:xstream  Can anyone hear me!?  I can get you to safety!... Is there anyone around!?

Just then X hears a cry...

:xstream  *Takes out the door that is separating him from the distress call*

:glitchcat  HSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:xstream  :wacko:

Meanwhile, a few blocks away at D'Angelo's Pizzeria and Home-Made Italian Bistro

:xstream  ...Yeah, sausage and hamburger meat on that pizza.

:guyatcounter:  That will be $11.55.

:xstream  *Receives a call on his communicator*

:streamclone  Three, have you reached the scene of the crisis?

:xstream  Not quite, One. I stopped at D'Angelo's.  You want me to order you a spaghetti with meatballs?

:streamclone  Fool!  The situation is on the news!  Four is fighting our former boss while XStream has entered the building to save the residents.  There are XStreams all over my television set!  Get over there and neutralize the situation.

:xstream  Yes sir!

:streamclone  You are not still waiting on your pizza are you?   :angry:

:xstream   :mellow:  ...  no ...

:streamclone  I will have you put on Dark Hamster duty again.   :angry:

:xstream  *Turns to :guyatcounter:  Gotta go, dude.  Wait 30 minutes before you start that pizza!

:xstream  *Flies off*

Back at the still undisclosed location

:streamclone  There is no way that guy comes from the same gene pool as us.

Nyte Dragon

Quote from: XStream on December 11, 2011, 01:34:22 PM
:xstream  I am telling you that I smell smoke....

:nightdragon2 I ate too much Taco Hell.... sue me, why dontcha? Does anyone have a soothing tummy lozenge? I'm telling ya, when a dragon gets heart burn, we ain't mincing puns.

*looks at X*

:nightdragon2 Dude, when did your costume include a cat-on-the-face mask?

:xstream  MMMmmpppphh dit dis cat gof guy mace GOW!!!

:nightdragon2 Oh dear sweet dragon goddess on an atomic powered pogo stick.... that isn't ....

:glitchcat MMMRRROOOWWW!!!

:nightdragon2 Frig, Frack, and Frell.... It is, it is... I thought I saw a puddy glitch...

:glitchcat *hisssssssssssss*

:nightdragon2 And now we're gonna die.

:xstream  *running about blindly and flailing in general pain and discomfort*Salutes to General Pain And General Discomfort

:xstream By mace!! Bit it bof guy mace!!
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

XStream

:nightdragon2  :unsure:  Where did that creature come from!?

:xstream  YELP!

:nightdragon2   :(  I have a feeling that I am going to regret this....  *Grabs the Glitch Cat and pulls*

:glitchcat  *HSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!  HSSSSSSHHHHHH!

:glitchcat  *Locks onto ND's wings with both tooth and claw!*

:nightdragon2   :blink:

:xstream  *Takes a deep breath* Thanks Night Dragon...What's the matter? Cat got your-

:nightdragon2   :angry:  If you say it, I WILL kill you!

:xstream  Don't worry ND, I got this. 

:xstream  *Shoots a small blast at the Glitch Cat, but the blast bounces off the kitten and knock's XStream off his feet*

:nightdragon2   :lol:  Just like old times!   :lol:  Man, I've missed you.   :(  Ow! Ow! Ow!  Someone get this crazed animal off me!   :wacko:

:xstream  Missed me, I saw you three days ago ND...  Remember, we had a birthday party for Harold, even though we don't know when his birthday is? Which was actually a test to see if G'day would come out of hiding?

:nightdragon2   :huh:  X, I haven't seen you in... maybe years! 

:glitchcat   :angry:  *bites doen on ND's wing*

:nightdragon2   :blink:

:glitch:  Bad Kitty!  Let go of him!  *Looks at ND and X*  So, my building sprouts legs and begins a rampage around the city and WHO happens to show up? Where is the bear and that Van guy?

XStream

:xstream  Glitchy!  :thumbup:  Good to see you!.... Can you do something with your cat?

:nightdragon2   :(  Please....

:glitch:  What is going on!? My apartment building is rampaging through the city!

:xstream  None of this is my fault. I just got here and everything was already crazy!

Just then, Three comes hurling though a window

:nightdragon2  :glitch: :glitchcat    :huh:

:streamclone  *Flies through window*

:streamclone  Good clones are so hard to find.  :angry:

:nightdragon2  :glitch:  :glitchcat    :unsure:

:xstream  He's always been fond of the one liners...

A blast comes through the window knocking XStream's clone to the ground.

:xstream  That guy is SO Annoying!  :thumbup:

:nightdragon2 :glitch: :glitchcat   :wacko:

:xstream  I wish I had an explanation...

:nightdragon2 :glitch: :glitchcat   :blink:

XStream

:glitch:  *Looks to XStream* Return of the Clones, huh?

:xstream  Apparently.

:nightdragon2  So, just to make sure I have a grasp on our situation... We must stop a rampaging building (In case you have forgotten) AND fight three XStream clones!

:xstream No, *points at Three* we are here to help. You do not need to worry about us *Looks at XStream*, not yet anyway.

:streamclone   :angry: *Looks up from the ground* This is getting ridiculous.

:glitch:  Ok, before this gets more confusing. We need to get all of these people out of the building.

:nightdragon2  Glitch Girl is right.  As long as you guys can work this out later...

:streamclone  There will be no later for these imbeciles!   :angry:  I will destroy you all!

:xstream  *Looks to Glitch Cat*  Why don't you take care of this for us? 

:glitchcat  *Lunges at XStream's Clone*  MEEEEEEeeeeeeooooooOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!   :angry:

:streamclone   :blink:

:xstream  Have fun!

One situation under control for the moment, our heroes begin the evacuation of the rampaging building.

:streamclone   :o

XStream

:xstream  So what are we going to do with the rampaging building?

:nightdragon2  A sentient apartment building is a new one on me.

:glitch:  We need to find what has caused this to happen...

:xstream  *Looks at the building*  Earlier, it had arms.  I had to fly around two mechanical arms...

:nightdragon2  Mechanical!? Then we need to search the building for a power source and GG can "glitch" it.

:glitch:  I doubt the building has a computer system... that just seems... silly...   :mellow:

:xstream  Maybe it is magical?

Suddenly the building stops.

:xstream  :nightdragon2  :glitch:   :huh:

XStream

:xstream  :glitch:  :nightdragon2  :glitchcat  :streamclone  :xstream  :xstream   :mellow:

:xstream Did you guys feel that!?

:nightdragon2  You mean, that feeling that you experience when you have gone through a time displacement?

:xstream Yeah.

:glitch: Definitely...