Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

News:

Happy Holidays!

Author Topic: Fabrica De Herois  (Read 3698 times)

Offline docdelorean88

• "If your gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style!"
  • imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
Fabrica De Herois
« on: May 13, 2009, 01:35:28 AM »
Put anything you make from Fabrica De Herois up here should you feel like it. We may or may not be allowed to put already copyrighted charaters up here(Not that anyone would do such a thing ;)), but if we are, we can do challenges like in the skinning area. We'll find out. For now feel free to put up some originals.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
  • Hufflepuff Pride
    • Hero Force
Re: Fabrica De Herois
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 09:44:21 AM »
Freedom Reborn > Community Forums > Artist's Alley > Alternate Avatars > Post reply ( Re: Fabrica De Herois )

Ok, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but the entire reason I said no non-avatars in my fabrica thread was because it was in the Alternate Avatars board rather then just plain Artist's Alley. Making a new thread in the Avatar board is therefore more then a little redundant ;).

But anyway, until a mod gets officially notified to move this, I'll post a few random Marvel ones (which we ARE allowed to do in Artists Alley, thus all the Ultimate DC characters in Cas' old thread) I made ages ago.

Offline docdelorean88

• "If your gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style!"
  • imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 10:53:04 AM »
Oh, man! :banghead: Tom. you aren't being a jerk at all! I thought i was in the main thread! Soooooooo sorry! Boy do i feel stupid. Anyhow, thanks to the admin who has to fix my problem. Those marvels look great by the way. How did you do the hair on Wolverine?

Offline Tomato

• The Original AA
  • Titans
  • Hufflepuff Pride
    • Hero Force
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 04:38:41 PM »
made a bunch of random lines on a separate image and turned it into a brush... I got the idea from someone on here actually, if I recall right(my gut says it was tommy who said it, but I might be waaaay off). They used the same technique for the hair on their skins.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:41:22 PM by Tomato »

Offline docdelorean88

• imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:40:52 AM »
Thanks Stumps! :thumbup:

Offline docdelorean88

• imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 03:00:49 AM »
Just a few things to follow up on Tom's stuff. A while back i made this:

The Star Spangled Mammal.
And in response i made him:

Two-Skull/Skull-Face

Offline clownprince

• Got Your Nose!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 12:04:56 AM »
i made well me  :thumbup:

Offline Panther_Gunn

• Villains' worst nightmare come true
  • Titans
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »
A couple that I just threw together, trying things out.

The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Offline docdelorean88

• imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »
More Amalgams(New and Old versions). Dark Claw and Sparrow. Note: The old version is based off of the Dark Claw Adventures which is the actual timm style(Also it had less options, thus the lack of bat-mask). The New one i forgot to put the yellow sliver in the boot, i then realised that the reference pic i was looking at for the new one had no yellow sliver, thus making the connection that there were 2 versions of the suit. I also had multiple versions of the old one, only with minor differences.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline docdelorean88

• imgur.com/mkyedwZ.png
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »
More Amalgams! Shocker right? Anywho, my take on an Amalgam Fantastic Four. I'll put 'em up, and then give ya a short origin of hows they got their powers. So, here we go...
Now the origin: