News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Little Big Marvel Universe?!

Started by crimsonquill, June 26, 2010, 03:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonquill

Yes, you read the subject right...

Little Big Planet entered an exclusive deal with Marvel to create a special DLC pack that launches July 7th, 2010...

This pack includes costume packs for your SockGirls and SockBoys that feature:

Captain America
Daredevil
Doctor Octopus
Elektra
Ghost Rider
Green Goblin
Hulk
Invisible Woman
Iron Man
The Human Torch
Magneto
Mystique
the Punisher
Rogue
Spider-Man
Storm
The Thing
Thor
Venom
Wolverine

and that's just based on what can be made out from the teaser image above...

Plus the following is cut from Marvel.com's website itself:
QuoteBut wait! There's more! We're also unveiling a magnificently massive Marvel Level Kit, which includes four levels of adventure pitting your Sackpeople against the evil plans of Magneto.  And of course, while you play through the levels, you'll collect a huge assortment of Marvel-themed music, objects, materials, stickers and a special "Rooftop" background to help you CREATE your own fantastic levels.

Definitly sounds like lots of folks with LBP and the upcoming LBP2 are going to be making theirs Marvel for quite some time.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Tomato

Good to hear it's finally got a release date... I've been keeping my ear to the ground for news on this since they showed teasers of Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man and someone else.

Tomato

Wow, I'm suprised no one else has posted... secong pack came out yesterday, totally psyched to DL it... Thor, Human Torch, Spiderman, Electra and Ghost Rider this week.

Hopefully Storm or Wolverine will come out next pack... I've been going nuts making LBP costumes for the other X-men (Made Cyclops, Angel, Beast, Iceman, and Phoenix so far... Need to check out the DLCs for more pieces I can use)