News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

fx's? any other sites like FXForce

Started by tfunke, June 02, 2009, 02:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfunke

I'm new to the whole fx side of things, but its piqued my interest. I was over at http://www.fxforce.com and couldnt stop clicking on things to download. So many good looking fx's.
However this is my dilemma....not very many of the fx's i am downloading actually show up in game. I'm running ffvttr and only boot up the game via ffx3.3. Could some of these fx's i am downloading only be for FF1, or are they all compatible with ff1 and ffvttr?
If they aren't, can someone be so kind as to direct me somewhere that has new fx's for ffvttr?
Thanks for reading

ps- i realise with the ones i download that don't come with dat files, need to be configured via FFEdit, is there somewhere that eplains this topic well?

tfunke

Nevermind, read the archives....turns out this question got asked one in five times  :D
I found my answers

tfunke

ok now another query. Are there any other good sites for fx's like FXForce?
Just been searching around in circles for awhile now, doesnt seem much else out there other than that.

Previsionary

you're in the fx forum and someone managed to miss my thread? Fxforce is the only BIG fx site. Other fx are spread all over. FRP is the second biggest fx site.
Disappear when you least expe--

tfunke

Thanks for that, that probably will save me time :)