Murs47's Casa de Crazy: Marvel Girl [Marvel Legacy] 6/2019

Started by murs47, June 05, 2009, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Quote from: murs47 on June 17, 2009, 12:54:25 AM
Spoiler

So...uhm....I'm not obsessive at all. Just ask my last 2 wives. ;)

My first of many(maybe) Deadpool skin packs.

Left to right: First Class Wade Wilson, Deathpool(or Deadstroke) idk, Deadpool, Weapon X, Fantastic Four, and in the back Green Lantern edition 'pool.

*the '4' is backwards in the pic, i knoes. :P

Holycrap, that is hands down the best Deadpool I've seen. I especially love the skin work on the unmasked version.

What no Marvel Girl Deadpool?

Tomato

I have one response to this development.

Why are these not downloadable NOW?

captmorgan72

Quote from: Tomato on June 17, 2009, 04:52:56 PM
I have one response to this development.

Why are these not downloadable NOW?

You have to wait for the Champion site to go live. I've read that the Champion site will return with the voice of the archangel.

Tomato

Quote from: captmorgan72 on June 17, 2009, 11:44:35 PMthe voice of the archangel.

Only one archangel? I thought Cas had ordered a choir a thousand sainted children?

But we're getting off topic. Murs has intimated to me he will not do Marvel Pool. Discuss... and by that, I of course mean tear him limb from limb.

daglob

I don't know why not; Tom Versatile Male has guns and knives, along with a skirt and a pointy mask... scope in a SMG and he'd be ready to go.

Podmark

Murs you are awesome. Great work.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

This is The Flare from the Meltdown mini-series. If you haven't read it, do it! It's only 2 issues long.

Outcast

Superb work as always Murs! The logo and the details look perfect. :thumbup: :thumbup:

stonecold

Nice work!  Deadpool happens to be my favorite marvel character.

BentonGrey

Murs!  Some really fantastic work lately man!  These are all great.  I wish I had time to give a bit more feedback, but suffice to say 'keep up the great work!'
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

AfghanAnt

Nice skin but the title of the thread is suggestive.  ;)

murs47

A few more.

Deadpool: Alpha Flight

Deadpool: Patriotic

Sodam Yat: Ion

Quote from: stonecold on June 26, 2009, 12:00:22 PM
Nice work!  Deadpool happens to be my favorite marvel character.

No mine! *grabs Deadpool and runs away*

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 26, 2009, 05:28:44 PM
Nice skin but the title of the thread is suggestive.  ;)

Which one? "Casa de Crazy" or "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand."?

Thanks for the comments folks. :)

laughing paradox

I had to check twice to see if Sodam Yat was actually Deadpool in disguise. ;)

Great skins.. it's unbelievable how good your skinning is.

Please tell me you finished your Ultimate DC skins and just waiting for that site to go up. If not, finish them!! :)

cascarudo

Podmark

Nice update to Sodam Yat, looks much cooler. Is that patriotic Deadpool based on that C&D cover? Always loved that cover.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

darkknight92

Love the new stuff! Awesome work as always...

AfghanAnt

You know what threat title I am talking about...melts in your mouth...

Anyway, when is Ion being released because I saw that and honestly thought it was not only your best skin so far it looked like it walked right off the page. Skinning plus skoping = win.

murs47

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 26, 2009, 08:44:52 PM
You know what threat title I am talking about...melts in your mouth...

Anyway, when is Ion being released because I saw that and honestly thought it was not only your best skin so far it looked like it walked right off the page. Skinning plus skoping = win.

Get your mind out of the gutter young man! :o

Joking aside, I uploaded him last week with close to a dozen other skins. I may have uploaded incorrectly, it's only my 2nd time using FTP. The skope is by Cas, who did an excellent job. :thumbup:

Quote from: Podmark on June 26, 2009, 06:59:31 PM
Is that patriotic Deadpool based on that C&D cover? Always loved that cover.

You know it ^_^

Quote from: laughing paradox on June 26, 2009, 05:51:55 PM
Please tell me you finished your Ultimate DC skins and just waiting for that site to go up. If not, finish them!! :)

What's Ultimate DC? :huh: You need to stop drinking that crazy juice yo!

bat1987

Dude this is incredible! I am loving all the new stuff, but Deadpool and Sinestro are just outstanding.

murs47

Mars from the "Red Mass for Mars" mini-series.

docdelorean88

Your faces are amazing! You should do something with a celebrity face, just for fun. Like the Ghostbusters maybe... :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Previsionary

Murs, Murs, Murs... your skills have grown soooo much since we last teamed up for Exiles. I now see that... I'll have to cage you up and siphon your creative juices for my own causes. :prev :twisted:
Disappear when you least expe--

murs47

Quote from: Previsionary on June 28, 2009, 03:32:40 AM
I'll have to cage you up and siphon your creative juices for my own causes. :prev :twisted:

k. ^_^

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: murs47 on June 28, 2009, 12:13:48 AM

Mars from the "Red Mass for Mars" mini-series.

That's freakin cool my man! :thumbup: The one thing you might wanna look out for...is the visable nails on his hands. :P
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

House Quake

darkknight92

Impressive young Jedi...most impressive.

detourne_me

Murs, you've really upped the ante here.  superb work all around. I'm really interested in Flare and Mars.  No clue who they are, but impressive skins to say the least!

murs47

Saint Walker

Quote from: detourne_me on June 28, 2009, 01:58:00 PM
Murs, you've really upped the ante here.  superb work all around. I'm really interested in Flare and Mars.  No clue who they are, but impressive skins to say the least!

The Flare is a human torch copycat, but his powers have been eating his body away. The mini focuses on his last few days of life where he reflects on his past(mostly the regrets).

Mars is pretty much a god. An anti-social recluse to boot. The premise of the story is that Earth is being invaded by an alien race which has wiped out all of Earth's heroes. Mars stands as the last line of defense yet he doesn't want to do it. There's still one more issue in the mini so we'll what the outcome is soon. Judging by the way the last issue ended, I don't think he will be saving the human race.

Thanks for the comments everyone....I'll fix those fingernails :banghead:

Courtnall6

Beutiful work again murs! Great job on the faces! :cool:
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Jakew

Murs, you've stepped up your already impressive skinning a notch ever since you released those amazing DC originals ... all your little details are razor sharp, and your colours are popping.