Murs47's Casa de Crazy: Marvel Girl [Marvel Legacy] 6/2019

Started by murs47, June 05, 2009, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sioux City Dynamo

Murs,

Great designs.  I really like them!  The design for Dynamo is awesome!

Respectfully,
Io

martialstorm

Absolutely love the design and skin for  Dynamo  :thumbup:

Blkcasanova247

This is your best one from Ultimate DCU...fantastic work Murs! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

herodad1

Figure Fan

murs47

I skinned this...but I'm not sure If I'd like to replace it with my Ultimate Superman design or just release it as a custom design. The skin uses the Kingdom Come "S" symbol...I've always loved that.

Bloodshadow

I'd say release as a custom,I think the one you already did has a more "ultimate" feel.
Either way,both are fantastic designs and skins :thumbup:

Podmark

Very nice Murs. I'd release it as a separate skin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

nrozich

Love the new Superman skin.  Any word on the Iron Fist and John Stewart skins or are they on the backburner while you complete these awesome Ultimate DC skins?

docdelorean88

My opinion, is that could be considered an Ultimate Earth (insert Number here) superman, ultimate kingdom come(which would be a whole other beast to get into, your version of Kingdom Come) or, and i think this fits kinda well, it could be superman post kingdom come. :) It still incorperates his new logo, but keeps some of his classic style.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Blkcasanova247

Nice one bro. Personally...THIS should be your "Ultimate" Superman. The other lacked the "iconic" feel...and this design brings it right back. Two things I might suggest is the pattern around the "S" symbol...maybe put more of it on him somewhere else like the inner forearm and around the wrist and the inner calf. Second thing...change the boots...I think the "classic" boot style doesn't quite do it for this ultra modern design. ;) Just my two cents.

murs47

Captain Marvel

Just wanted to do some slight changes.

Quote from: nrozich on December 04, 2010, 05:41:54 PM
Love the new Superman skin.  Any word on the Iron Fist and John Stewart skins or are they on the backburner while you complete these awesome Ultimate DC skins?

Iron Fist is done, I just need to upload him. Area34 mentioned he was going to do John Stewart.

I think I'll make some small additions to my Superman and release it on CoF. I'll keep Ultimate Superman as is.

martialstorm

Love this Cap! Great unique face with a fantastic costume design :)

Amazo Version 2.2

really love your skins murs. the base skin itself is just amazing, and really makes the skins (imho). will there be any chance of you releaseing it (or a varient thereof)?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I loooooove the texture/seam work in your latest skins. I'm super jealous at how awesome they look. Great design for CM, too.

Amazo Version 2.2

just out of curiousity, how do you get the lined pattern in the chest area? thanks.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

murs47

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on December 16, 2010, 04:55:52 PM
just out of curiousity, how do you get the lined pattern in the chest area? thanks.

Just create 4-6 diagnol lines of equal distance apart. (Make the lines a thickness of 1 or 2 pixels.)

Make a square selection anywhere within your lines and go to Edit > Define Pattern. Select your Paint Bucket tool and switch Foreground to Pattern and select your new pattern from the list.

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on December 14, 2010, 04:45:30 PM
Will there be any chance of you releaseing it (or a varient thereof)?

Yes, I'll be updating the site with this skin eventually.

Thanks for the comments guys ^_^

murs47

Black Lightning

A collab between LP and I. LP came up with the initial design which I fell in love with for it's simplicity. I made some minor alterations to fit the UDCU identity, then skinned it. Many thanks to LP for the help.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

Tomato

See, I keep seeing these fantastic skins from you, none of which are the ones we discussed. Fix yourself Murs.

also: Poit.

AfghanAnt

I like how they remind me of what RL superheroes would wear. Can we get the profile shot on him? I see the leg design and would like to see all the details you've added.

Oh quick suggestion, why not make the lightning bolt area between the yellow black? I think it would add a new dimension to the costume and would drive home the "black lightning" moniker a little more.

Oh as always phenomenal work murs, ol' boy.

martialstorm

Nice work as always Murs, refreshing to see a different use of the lightning insignia e.g. Horisontal instead of vertical or diagonal. It gives an individual look.

Love the texture and trim detail on the costume which you have made your trademark.

laughing paradox

Murs, I'm glad you used the design. This came out really great! I'd love to see the profile, too.. the tweaks you did to it are great. (Love the color palette and the short sleeves and gloves.)

But, where's the goatee? That was a deal breaker. ;) (kidding)

murs47

Quote from: AfghanAnt on December 30, 2010, 01:20:33 PM
I like how they remind me of what RL superheroes would wear. Can we get the profile shot on him? I see the leg design and would like to see all the details you've added.

Oh quick suggestion, why not make the lightning bolt area between the yellow black? I think it would add a new dimension to the costume and would drive home the "black lightning" moniker a little more.

So something like this?

Sideview - I screwed up on this. I just skinned it without checking out my progress in ctool...big mistake because I completely ignored warping.

It's supposed to look like this
Spoiler

But it ends up looking like this
Spoiler

murs fails. :mellow:

Blkcasanova247

Looks even better. :thumbup: Now to drive you really crazy! :wacko: Seeing it this way...I think you should make the boots black as well...maybe even the gloves. :rolleyes: :P ;)

daglob

Quote from: murs47 on December 30, 2010, 06:36:14 PM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on December 30, 2010, 01:20:33 PM

So something like this?

Sideview - I screwed up on this. I just skinned it without checking out my progress in ctool...big mistake because I completely ignored warping.

It's supposed to look like this
Spoiler

But it ends up looking like this
Spoiler

murs fails. :mellow:

Why didn't you use Photoshop in 3D to make the design on one leg and copy it to the other in the skin?