Murs47's Casa de Crazy: Marvel Girl [Marvel Legacy] 6/2019

Started by murs47, June 05, 2009, 01:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on December 30, 2010, 06:53:52 PM
Looks even better. :thumbup: Now to drive you really crazy! :wacko: Seeing it this way...I think you should make the boots black as well...maybe even the gloves. :rolleyes: :P ;)

Not a bad idea. I prefer the all blue but I'll make it a 2 pack for those that prefer some black in there. This actually would only take me 2 seconds because I saved a back-up .psd with layers for this skin. I'm finally learning. ^_^

Quote from: daglob on December 30, 2010, 07:40:57 PM
Why didn't you use Photoshop in 3D to make the design on one leg and copy it to the other in the skin?

I recently upgraded my video card and nifskope no longer works. So I can no longer export meshes to do the 3D trick. In fact, it's one of the main reasons UDCU has fallen behind. I can no longer skope anything.

Cyber Burn

The black in the chest area really makes it snap. A 2 pack would be awesome.

murs47

John Jr.

I'm always impressed with your designs, Murs...You make it look so easy (but we know otherwise, I can't do a new costume for a classic hero for the life of me). Black Lightning is great, congrats to you and LP!

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi murs,

I love your ultimate DC designs.  I really like your black lightning.  I believe black lightning and dynamo are my favorites so far!

Look forward to more.

Respectfully,
Io

laughing paradox

I really like all the touches of black on this latest version. I wonder how the reversal of colors would work with the costume.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on December 31, 2010, 12:32:55 AM
Here it is with more black in the costume.
Spoiler

Awesome!

Quote from: laughing paradox on January 01, 2011, 06:34:56 PM
I really like all the touches of black on this latest version. I wonder how the reversal of colors would work with the costume.

I'm a big fan of variations on costumes (random skins), so I would love to see that too.

BentonGrey

Ahh, that version with the black lightning bolt (which is pure genius on several clever levels :P) looks great.  That little touch adds a lot more to the design.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

I'm not really interested in this upcoming "event" but I like Cap's design for it...figured I'd skin it.

Podmark

Cool skin Murs.
I'm actually quite looking forward to Age Of X, could be fun and the designs are kinda cool. I might even skin some of them if I get the chance.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

ghazkul

Great Captain! Personally I'm looking forward to reading AOX. Nightmare (Pixie) looks cool as heck!

martialstorm

Blkcasanova247

Fantastic man...as always. I tell ya what though...this is a uniform that is in "dire" need of some red. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on January 22, 2011, 01:54:48 PM
Fantastic man...as always. I tell ya what though...this is a uniform that is in "dire" need of some red. ;)

it's a great skin, but i agree, captain america just "needs" red white and blue.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

area34

I know you haven't put up anything new in while- any chance of your older work being uploaded?

murs47

I will not be releasing those...they are all ugly.

But, I have things planned.

A certain Flashpoint version of a popular DC character. Perhaps some more Marvel Legacy. Maybe an Ultimate DC skin or two.

laughing paradox

Popular DC character? Hmmm..

Those aren't ugly, Murs! Is that first one Ripclaw? To be honest, I don't remember that skin and it looks pretty awesome.

I really hope Moon Knight is on your short list of things to do, or else you're gonna be on my short list of things to bruise! *shakes fist vigorously and/or menacingly*

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on October 04, 2011, 04:19:40 AM
I will not be releasing those...they are all ugly.

But, I have things planned.

A certain Flashpoint version of a popular DC character. Perhaps some more Marvel Legacy. Maybe an Ultimate DC skin or two.

I sooo need to get back to work on the Marvel Legacy.

Tomato

murs47

Ultimate Hulk

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

danzrocker

Ultimate Hulk by Murs means 'Ultimate' with an Epic blend of awesomeness and realism. Rock on Murs ! Damn still don`t understand why Tomato shares a conflict with you for no good reason  :unsure: maybe its the rage of competition but still i appreciate both guys `s pieces of epic art.   :thumbup:

One more question, you kept us all in such a damn wait when do you intend on releasing these great skins its been such a long time???  :huh:

deano_ue

superb work on the skin, but personally lower the muscle detailing on the pants, they look more like spandex than actual trousers

murs47

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on April 10, 2012, 04:20:40 PM
dude that is sweet!

Thanks

Quote from: danzrocker on April 10, 2012, 06:51:16 PM
Ultimate Hulk by Murs means 'Ultimate' with an Epic blend of awesomeness and realism. Rock on Murs ! Damn still don`t understand why Tomato shares a conflict with you for no good reason  :unsure: maybe its the rage of competition but still i appreciate both guys `s pieces of epic art.   :thumbup:

One more question, you kept us all in such a damn wait when do you intend on releasing these great skins its been such a long time???  :huh:

Tomato hates me because his boyfriend has a crush on me. Well, with CoF down I'm not really sure when it'll be released.

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on April 10, 2012, 07:07:02 PM
superb work on the skin, but personally lower the muscle detailing on the pants, they look more like spandex than actual trousers

Thanks UE. I think they're supposed to be spandex. They certainly dont look like jeans in the last couple issues of Ultimates.

detourne_me

Holy Crap that's nice!!
I love it man!

Also... That Iron Fist previewed a while back..... :)

danzrocker

Quote from: murs47 on April 10, 2012, 08:17:50 PM
Tomato hates me because his boyfriend has a crush on me. Well, with CoF down I'm not really sure when it'll be released.

Hope you didn`t mind that but Technically speaking, does n`t mean that Tomato is a babe or perhaps a female whatsoever and if his boyfriend has a crush on you does n`t that means you are a babe as well and perhaps a hot one too(reason for his attraction)..................and so begins the 'War of the Babes'.........And maybe the 'War of female versions of The Rock and Cena'  ...........Just kidding guys and perhaps you guys should actually consider 'Just for Laughs and Gags'  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  .So ease the workload and just simply laugh for once.

murs47

Quote from: detourne_me on April 10, 2012, 08:21:09 PM
Holy Crap that's nice!!
I love it man!

Also... That Iron Fist previewed a while back..... :)

Oh that Iron Fist skin...I suppose I should release it. If Champs doesnt get back up soon I'll release it elsewhere.

Quote from: danzrocker on April 10, 2012, 08:46:38 PM
...Just kidding guys and perhaps you guys should actually consider 'Just for Laughs and Gags'  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  .So ease the workload and just simply laugh for once.

You're right danzrocker, that's solid advice, I should lighten up and laugh more. I wish I knew why I was so serious all time.

deano_ue

Quote from: murs47 on April 10, 2012, 08:17:50 PM

Thanks UE. I think they're supposed to be spandex. They certainly dont look like jeans in the last couple issues of Ultimates.

ahh see in my mind nothing exists after ultimates 2 so i have no experience with the current ult hulk lol

Tomato

Plz. I don't hate Murs, I just make fun of him for thinking he's as awesome as I am. There's a difference.

And murs, what are you talking about with that "boyfriend has a crush" garbage? We both know TUE loves me more.