News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New toon stuffage

Started by saturdaycartoon_squared, June 11, 2009, 07:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturdaycartoon_squared

Howdy folks, I am jumping from hypotetical to reality here and announcing that I have a new skin site up , I am gving up all Batman/Amalgam/other comics work to concentrate on 'toons. My old Batman Amalgam skins I will be hosting in a Yahoo group in the future. As far as the current site, I am still working on the zip files as soon as completed, they will be available for download. I am still compliing the links for the appropriate links for the base meshses to get folks to the right place if they don't have the meshes. The link is http://cartoonguystuff.atbhost.net/ 

I have been able to fufill to a limited degree my mild obsession with  HB and Filmation toons. And will announce updates in this thres within the coming week.

Yellow Lantern ,Bearded,Da Glob , y'all have inspired me to no end,Thanks!  This one's for the 'toons!

And now back to our program...

daglob

We gonna get Mightor?

Waitaminit! THE HERCULOIDS!

saturdaycartoon_squared

I cannot skope to save me britches, but if I can get some assistance for the meshes then indeed we can have Zandor and Mightor. I do have skins for Tara, the Mom from the Herculoids, and working on an Igoo hex/skin combo. Also, fleshing out a Superstretch skin for Tommy's Mister Fantastic mesh

yell0w_lantern

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaceghoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost!

I'm looking forward to downloading them.
Yellow Lantern smash!

daglob

Jace would be easy to do... maybe Jan would fit on the same mesh as Wonder Girl Slippers...

saturdaycartoon_squared

I will take a look Glob, and now...

The following files are now available for download:

Space ghost
Space Specter
duck dodgers
filmation batman
filmation Atom
Flash Gordon Filmation
Goliath
Gravity Girl
Meteor Man
VaporMan
Hunter from Road Rovers
Aquaman/Aqualad
Filmation Shazam
Race Bannon
Young Samson
Ookla
Thundarr

Unsure of hosts bandwidth, I have never used before, so I apologize ahead of time if
any issues, will have more update later!

Also, with the Male_basic_FX mwesh could not find link, packaged for available download with standard skins and full readmes's as part of Vaporman stuff, will pull down as soon as I get download link, full credit in readme's, I am just hosting for use of Vaporman,  also, if there are any base meshes not linked right or if unavailable let me know and I will email.

Thanks ToonGuy

herodad1

love to see the herculoids!

saturdaycartoon_squared

Working on Herculoids, trying to work out some possibilities, after current files uploaded and a couple new ones added willbegin work on Herculoids, even looking at Frankenstein Jr. and Mightor.

daglob

An enlarged Johnny Patches Male Heavy might do as a basis for Frankenstein Jr. You might check wiht Dr. Ruina about that.

saturdaycartoon_squared

Still tweaking out Frankenstein Jr. and Herculoids, added skins for Filmation Super Stretch
From Super Stretch and Microwoman

And Hero High Captain California,sorry no surfboard, besides he spent more time off the board then on it.

Randomdays

Anyone have these? The site is dead and would love to have some of these

President Raygun

Hey Random I can send these out to you. Just let me know what you need.

Randomdays

Thanks Prez. The following;

Space ghost
Space Specter
duck dodgers
Goliath
Gravity Girl
Meteor Man
VaporMan
Race Bannon
Young Samson
Ookla
Thundarr
Aquaman/Aqualad

Randomdays@aol.com

Much appreciated.

President Raygun

Kenn

I wish I knew if I have these or not.
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Randomdays

I can forward them to you if you want to check them out.

Kenn

Sure.  Thanks.

kennnn "at" rcuhero dot net

Kenn

Helix

Random. I heard a vicious rumor that Helix has a Blue Falcon skin in the works. Shhhh...

Randomdays

That would be cool. Wonder if a blue dog would show up with him.

I'm working on a certain carrot chewing rabbit, but real life has really ground things to a halt at the moment.

Helix

The problem, of course, is the beak/visor thing. I thought I could just include it on the skin and drop-shadow it, but it looks dumb. Grrrr.

Randomdays

can you just grab a few vertexes in Blender and pull them out? Maybe one of the other meshes, like Nighthawk can be adjusted.

devilance

Anyone still have these up for grabs? Hoping for the following:
Space ghost
Space Specter
Ookla
Thundarr
Flash Gordon Filmation
Goliath
Gravity Girl
Meteor Man
VaporMan
Race Bannon
Aquaman/Aqualad
Filmation Shazam

You can send them to me at:  devilance34@yahoo.com
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and by the way, Helix, I hope you haven't given up on The Blue Falcon. I would love to see a version of this character, even if he isn't quite perfect.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Raven

Hi!
Anyone send me Blue falcon to raven.fabio#gmaildotcom
Thanks!

bearded

i regret i missed out on some of these...any chance of a yahoo group?

Randomdays

I have most, if not all of these. I see that cartoon squared hasn't been on for 2 years or so. I'll shoot him a PM and see if he answers. If not , I'll put them in the cartoon group I just created until I hear from him in the future.

Is Dr Ruina still around? I could add his as well if not. Edit; Dr Ruina has a yahoo group so no problem there

In the meantime, let me know which ones you want and I'll send them to you.

Devilance, if you're out there, did you ever get the ones you were looking for? If not I'll send them your way as well.

Raven

Randomdays

Raven, no. If you read up above, Helix was working on a falcon but he never released. He was having trouble with the mesh and may have stopped working on it. Send him a PM and find out whats up.