New Power INC... update 11/18/09

Started by House Quake, June 28, 2009, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GGiant

Yeah, I noticed that just a little earlier, I didn't read the whole thing. :mellow:

House Quake

Quote from: GGiant on July 21, 2009, 06:12:09 PM
Yeah, I noticed that just a little earlier, I didn't read the whole thing. :mellow:

LOl... thats OK.  I hadn't announced anything publically yet because I have a couplethings to iron out with Vert and some other updates to Meshworks I wanted to do first.

House Quake

07/22/09
New skopes by Cascarudo are now available on Meshworks.

Speaking of Meshworks... meshes by Vertex are back on Meshworks. However, Meshworks will only be carrying his 'general' non-mainstream meshes.  Other meshes by him will one day... be available on the Champions of Freedom site.

Also skopes and meshes by Tomato are now available on Meshworks as well.

Enjoy.

herodad1

nice stuff guys!thanks cas. for fixing blk rapier and iron demon.looking forward to mirage!

John Jr.

The site is great! Loved Valandar's Gargantuans.
Just a question, i downloaded VX Females, but can't find any keyframes for them, any plans for the keyframe central?
Once again congrats!

Tomato

Keys for the currently released VX Females are in Keyframe central, which is in Meshworks.

Edit: Updated Meshworks with my Colossus_TM mesh. Enjoy!

John Jr.

Thanks, but may you tell me what set i can use, please? I can't download the  VX keyframes and  Grenardier's didn't worked. Tried the old Female Basic KFs, without effect.
Changing the topic,
Great X-Men meshes, Cyke and Colossus are perfect, are planning to do the "All-New, All Different X-Men" from the 70's?

cmdrkoenig67

Why can't you download the VX keyframes?

Dana

Edit: Ah...I see...The links are broken.  Well...That's not going to work, is it?

:oops:

House Quake

Quote from: John Jr. on July 31, 2009, 12:51:25 AM
Thanks, but may you tell me what set i can use, please? I can't download the  VX keyframes and  Grenardier's didn't worked. Tried the old Female Basic KFs, without effect.
Changing the topic,
Great X-Men meshes, Cyke and Colossus are perfect, are planning to do the "All-New, All Different X-Men" from the 70's?

There was an error in the links to the VX female keys.  It's been fixed an they're now downloadable again.

FYI... VX meshes for the most part.. will only work with VX keys.

FYI x2... any problem with downloading anything on NPI, for fastest results simply bring it to my attention.  ^_^  Sometimes things slip by me and I'm unaware that there is a problem.

Tomato

Quote from: John Jr. on July 31, 2009, 12:51:25 AM

Not really... Cyclops was kind of a whim thing (I had meshed/skinned the Visor kind of on it's own for use with C6's skin and Miguel's skope, but since I wanted to release it to FR I just made the other pieces) and I did Colossus because he's probably my all-time favorite X-man.

Besides... the ANAD X-men includes Wolverine. Really, between TJ, Syn, and Ren, I think Wolverine is kinda set in the meshing field... I think the only think he really needs is some new hair, and I'm not that good with Hair yet.

House Quake

07/31/09
The NPI Archives site is now up featuring original creations by some of NPI's past greatest.  I'm dedicating it to the found memories of Dan and Wil aka Paradox and Matrix.  Two of the finest people the community has ever known. R.I.P.

New Colossus TM by Tomato now available on Meshworks.

Also... the links to the VX female keyframes in KF Central has been repaired.

herodad1

Tomato

Quote from: herodad1 on July 31, 2009, 01:18:26 PM
doing a fine job HQ!

Awww, HQ gets all the love  :P

Quote from: House Quake on July 31, 2009, 10:36:44 AMI'm dedicating it to the found memories of Dan and Wil aka Paradox and Matrix.  Two of the finest people the community has ever known. R.I.P.

The design is really nice man. I'm sure they'd be honored that you remember them so fondly.

Cyber Burn

A really good update Quake. I never realized the depth of the NPI characters before, so it was cool to go through and read all the characters origins and stories. I could really see the love that the creators had for their characters.

herodad1

doing a fine job Tomato...and everyone else involved in NPI.

detourne_me

Colossus is incredible!!!!!!!!!! So happy it's released. Great Job Tomato and C6!

EDIT: never saw the Archives. Thank you HQ,  Will and Paradox were some of the greatest guys in the community. RIP.

Tame Fisher

Fantastic job with the archives, sir. I don't think I'd ever seen the profiles for some of those characters before, even on the old NPI. I certainly appreciate it as a resource (and an interesting read) now.

Xenolith

It's nice to see the zuludelta, matrix, and paradox stuff back up. 

XPTO

Fantastic job on everything HQ, thank you  :).

House Quake

After several years with the same host.. i finally did what i should have since they became craptastic... moved to a new host.  My old host had become so craptastic.. they made the move more issue than it should have been.  The site should start coming back up in a day or two as the domain shifts to the new servers.

primus

Excellent.  Any site changes going with it?

Cyber Burn

Best of luck with the switch HQ, hope its a smooth transition

GGiant

Yay it's back, I think it was back since yesterday, but I'm not sure... :unsure:

House Quake

Quote from: GGiant on August 08, 2009, 10:06:44 AM
Yay it's back, I think it was back since yesterday, but I'm not sure... :unsure:
Yep... wasn't sure how long it would take for the domain switch to propagate through the webservers.  The only casualty has been the NPI news blog... The Insider.  The blog script I used was native to the old webhost/servers.  I'm installing a new one sometime this week.

Updates

Carravaggio is alive!!!  But he's been working in a very remote area with limited at best internet.  This is why his many many great skins have been delayed from hitting the site.  Also MIA, Billdamn22 has had major tech issues as well which accounts for his absence.

In the near future... on NPI's 'Main Street'... I'm going to put up select skins/hexes by Zuludelta, Matrix and Paradox... which just may include some never before released skins as well. 

Also...

Death's Jester will be making a return with a lot of unreleased skins. And being one to always support the new guys... Failed Hero and Iris will be making thier NPI debuts in the coming weeks.  A couple more old NPI peeps may also be seeing thier way back to active participation.

And...

We've been trying to kick start a new FF wiki.  More details very soon.  But we are really.. really going to need people to help to gather and update the information.

Lastly...

Don't forget about the FFC.  A lot of work went into setting it up and making it a place for everyone to enjoy.  History has shown us that consolidating all of our eggs into one basket.. is always a risky thing.   No one is ever going to try to replace FR as our home... but having some place to visit and just let it all hang out once in awhile ain't half bad.

If I seam busy.... yes I am!!!  ^_^   Somewhere in the middle of all this... I will get back to doing some skinning (and maybe skoping) myself.  But 'meh'.. I get as much joy supporting the efforts of others as I do creating my own.

Tomato

Male_Basic_TM, Male_DPMask_TM, and Male_Fullmask_TM have all been uploaded to NPI and are available for download. Huzzah!

Courtnall6

Something's wrong with the male_basic_TM file...I can't open the zip (invalid archive). :(

The other 2 are fine tho...
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Zivon23

Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 14, 2009, 09:18:33 PM
Something's wrong with the male_basic_TM file...I can't open the zip (invalid archive). :(

The other 2 are fine tho...

!   C:\custom_characters\Tomato\bse-male_basic_tm.zip: Either multipart or corrupt ZIP archive

Tomato

re-uploaded, if anyone sees this PLEASE recheck. The archive works on my end, but I'm unsure whether it works on anyone else's

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Tomato

it is entirely plausible I just added something. Conceivably.