New Power INC... update 11/18/09

Started by House Quake, June 28, 2009, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steamteck

I'm on explorer and NPI is real strange for me also. I'm getting lots of errors. Ussualy I can get partual functionality if I refresh several times though. Still I'm glad you got word to HQ

Outcast

I'm getting a 503 service unavailable message. Hope they'll be able to fix this.

Tomato

Mk, with New Power Inc up and running again I decided to do some major internal restructuring (very little of which will impact normal site-goers at all, it's mainly organizing everything a little better so I don't go insane trying to find things). I've decided to move the Freedom Corp skins out of avatars and over to my Influx "Heroes" page instead of lumping them in Avatars... the "normal" versions however (such as Detourne_Me's classic outfit) will still be placed in avatars, however.

Nothing much on the release side of things yet... For now it was mainly restructuring, but I've uploaded/updated pretty much all of the Influx stuff for the moment... updated portraits for the core team, as well as completed bios and updated meshes for those that needed them.

I've got a bunch of content still to unload, so expect more from me in the next few weeks. Tomorrow my big push will be getting all the FC stuff I've gotten done or pretty close to it uploaded and finalized, and hopefully I'll be able to clean up the avatar section as well.

Oh, and for those who like those custom figures... I've added a clue of sorts to two face's readme.  ;)

Tomato

So... before anyone else says anything, NPI is down again. HQ has been online a bunch recently though, so whenever he gets on I'll let him know.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

HQ was able to fix the issue. NPI 'tis up.

Amazo Version 2.2

thanks tomato, time for a download spree.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

Yay...Thanks HQ!  Thanks for letting us know, Tomato!

Dana