News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Blackest Night: Freedom Reborn Corp

Started by AfghanAnt, July 19, 2009, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncostantine78

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 20, 2009, 11:02:31 PM
Awesome guys! I'm glad other people are doing Lanterns.

Here is AfghanAnt as a Black Lantern.

Well...It's...It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
"Burn your gods and kill the kings
Subjugate your suffering
Dead Heart In A Dead World"

AfghanAnt

Thanks guys.

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 20, 2009, 11:36:52 PM
Nice work on the undead you! The Star Sapphire AA is classic! I can't wait to see your Blue Lantern. :thumbup: Terrific Lanterns you guys...all the way around

I went with a Hindu-like design. I really love Brother Warth.

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

daglob

Blkcasanova247

The Blue is my favorite so far...especially that curl to his lips! Nice touch. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Tomato

So... who wants to take bets on which of the Spectrum we'll see next?

Green
Yellow
Orange
Red
White

Personally, I'm going for Orange... I can't help but feel AA's hoarding all these colors  :P

ink

omg this thread is awesome..man i wish i could still skin ..ink would totally be a black lantern heh.
[img]http://www.fxforce.com/GPL/GPL-BannerTrans.gif[/img]

*no request at the moment please*
Thxs ^_^

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Tomato on July 21, 2009, 07:12:10 AM
So... who wants to take bets on which of the Spectrum we'll see next?

Green
Yellow
Orange
Red
White

Personally, I'm going for Orange... I can't help but feel AA's hoarding all these colors  :P

Personally....I'd like to see a Blue Lantern Tomato! ;)
Quote from: ink on July 21, 2009, 09:55:24 AM
omg this thread is awesome..man i wish i could still skin ..ink would totally be a black lantern heh.

Hey man you never know unless you try. :rolleyes: :P

ink

i think i can skin still...hopefully ...maybe not as well as everyone else here but the problem is the missing pieces like . my ff view and my freedomreborn game :( lol but nonetheless this thread is awesome. I can't wait to see AA tackle the other dc lanterns.

Thxs ^_^

style

Quote from: ink on July 21, 2009, 05:14:25 PM
i think i can skin still...hopefully ...maybe not as well as everyone else here but the problem is the missing pieces like . my ff view and my freedomreborn game :( lol

We can see you been gone too long INK! Missed ya homey! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: ink on July 21, 2009, 05:14:25 PM
i think i can skin still...hopefully ...maybe not as well as everyone else here but the problem is the missing pieces like . my ff view and my freedomreborn game :( .

Now where'd I put that extra copy.  :rolleyes: :P Sorry for the threadjack AA...I guess I'm gonna have to start another petition. :D

ink

Thxs ^_^

The_Baroness

uhmmm i looked at my skin and something was missing..so i added some refl... and fixed a small problem with the collar... and i think she looks better now... and so does my girlfriend so... if she thinks it is ok... better listen to her don't you think?

well... here it is a lil fixed...

Vertex

you inspire great....   :o
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Courtnall6

murs47

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 22, 2009, 03:01:42 AM

Sweet Court....the details are on point...although I wouldn't have gone the cape route. ;)

Courtnall6

Quote...although I wouldn't have gone the cape route.

I didn't originally...the cape was sorta "last minute".

ink

sweet black av  court but court's avatar as a red lantern is going to be tuff. How does a robot puke up blood?

Thxs ^_^

AfghanAnt

I agree with BlackCas while the skinning is excellent as usual, if I didn't know if was suppose to be your avatar I would have no clue who it was. The Black Lanterns costume design uses the shape and major elements of the original design with the Hand motif replacing the symbols.

I think Aquaman and he very basic costume explains what I mean - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/aquaman/images/thumb/b/b4/Aquaman_Black_Lantern.jpg/250px-Aquaman_Black_Lantern.jpg

darkknight92

It's been noted before (and by much better people than myself), but this thread is truly awesome! All of the designs are cool.

Zippo

This is a great thread. I'm reinstalling FF and character tool just to make some of these!

Courtnall6

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 22, 2009, 12:08:36 PM
I agree with BlackCas while the skinning is excellent as usual, if I didn't know if was suppose to be your avatar I would have no clue who it was. The Black Lanterns costume design uses the shape and majors of the original design with the Hand motif replacing the symbols.

I think Aquaman and he very basic costume explains what I mean - http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/aquaman/images/thumb/b/b4/Aquaman_Black_Lantern.jpg/250px-Aquaman_Black_Lantern.jpg

I know what you mean AA. It's obvious how the Black Lantern scheme works...I just lost focus on mine. It started out looking like my av...then quickly became about just trying to make a cool looking Black Lantern outfit. I'll have to try again on an actual C6 mesh.

laughing paradox

I should really work on my avatar so I can come up with a Lantern version of it!

The skins here are great.

Any chance you skilled skinners would be willing to release a base of that zombie face? Cuz.. yeah, that would be awesome.

Thunder

Now, I'm no Court or AA...but i did Thunder as a Black Lantern....not bad for my 1st new skin in over a year: :)

Tomato

Curses, now I HAVE to do that BL I was thinking about... oh well. I had a cool idea for it anyway.

detourne_me

Quote from: Tomato on July 23, 2009, 02:47:58 AM
Curses, now I HAVE to do that BL I was thinking about... oh well. I had a cool idea for it anyway.

Rotten Tomato with fruit fly FX around head?  :thumbup:

Gremlin

Quote from: detourne_me on July 23, 2009, 05:38:40 AM
Quote from: Tomato on July 23, 2009, 02:47:58 AM

Rotten Tomato with fruit fly FX around head?  :thumbup:

...oh good Lord that would be so awesome.

Courtnall6

murs47