docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Tomato

murs47

The Hitman

:thumbup: :thumbup: :ph34r: :thumbup:

(Oops, I think a ninja snuck in there.)

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

MikeB7

Wicked cool stuff.  This is making *me* want to reinstall FF and try something!  Which is saying something!  Awesome fun, guys.

Tomato

Doing a few other Lanterns before I get to work on Black... enjoy the WIP for now, I'll edit this post with the Finished version later on.

Blkcasanova247

Great start Tomato! :thumbup: But I noticed that everyone is doing the "Saint Walker" look for their Blue Lanterns except for AA who based his on on Brother Warth. It'd be cool to see some variation especially seeing as the 4 Blue Lanterns all have very different looks. ;)

daglob

Kommando

Quote from: MikeB7 on July 25, 2009, 03:24:22 AM
Wicked cool stuff.  This is making *me* want to reinstall FF and try something!  Which is saying something!  Awesome fun, guys.

Heh.  Yeah I know the feeling.  I have no idea where my disks are and sometimes I miss the fun.

Deaths Jester

Man, how could I've missed this thread....hmmm..wonder if I should do a black lantern version of my character..course that is the easy way...hmmm....so few choices for us undead types...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: daglob on July 25, 2009, 05:02:07 PM

Nice work...but I tell ya he looks like he should be a member of one of the other corps with the uniform he's wearing...The Indigo Tribe is...well a lot more like this....

But hey...it's your interpretation. ;)

Avalon

He is my Green Lantern Corp Avatar (kinda, but a redesign I had for Hal):

daglob

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 25, 2009, 09:57:46 PM

Nice work...but I tell ya he looks like he should be a member of one of the other corps with the uniform he's wearing...The Indigo Tribe is...well a lot more like this....
But hey...it's your interpretation. ;)

I originally tried a costume like that, when it hit me: The Glob doesn't wear a costume anyway. Since he's a shape-shifting android, he usually just parades around naked (like in that picture).

But, given the way the other Indigo Lanterns do dress, I decided to change the basic color scheme: the main color is on the legs and arms, while the contrasting color is the body suit and boots.

And if he encounters a mortally wounded Lantern of another color, he won't be doing any mercy killings: he'll be using that ring to heal 'em up.

bearded

for no particular reason than the shape in the pic above caught my attention, i made this:

get it here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beardedinlairmeshes3/files/
it is named indigo_staff and the skin is named weapons.tga with wiremap included.

The Hitman

Quick question: Which Corps lends itself to comedy the most? 'Cause that's the one I'll do.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: The Hitman on July 26, 2009, 04:51:27 PM
Quick question: Which Corps lends itself to comedy the most? 'Cause that's the one I'll do.

Red Lanterns. They have an angry cat as one of their member.
http://pics.livejournal.com/thormonger/pic/000398af

Scorpion13mk2

I love your Lanterns, AA. Theyre all beautiful men, for some reason, but hey, it works. Kudos.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: bearded on July 26, 2009, 04:13:33 PM
for no particular reason than the shape in the pic above caught my attention, i made this:

get it here:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Beardedinlairmeshes3/files/
it is named indigo_staff and the skin is named weapons.tga with wiremap included.
Nice goin' Bearded! :thumbup:

Thunder

QuoteBut I noticed that everyone is doing the "Saint Walker" look for their Blue Lanterns except for AA who based his on on Brother Warth. It'd be cool to see some variation especially seeing as the 4 Blue Lanterns all have very different looks.

Good point Casanova!

cascarudo

awesome skins amazing black lanterns versions here a green version of the same skope

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on July 26, 2009, 05:40:43 PM
I love your Lanterns, AA. Theyre all beautiful men, for some reason, but hey, it works. Kudos.

They are all my avatar as the different lanterns.

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: AfghanAnt on July 27, 2009, 08:38:10 PM
Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on July 26, 2009, 05:40:43 PM

They are all my avatar as the different lanterns.

Yeah, but theyre so pretty...I dont know if I can set them on fire....

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: cascarudo on July 27, 2009, 06:05:33 PM
awesome skins amazing black lanterns versions here a green version of the same skope

Nice work bro! But I tell you what?I think you should deepen that green a little?it looks a little neon and give him some white some where on him...he's just not a GL without it IMO. ;)

juancho

I know it aint no skin but i wanted to jump on the blackest night trend hehe
here is blue lantern lord jay

Blkcasanova247

Those are really awesome buddy! :thumbup: I think that the first one and the last are the best of the three. ;)

style

I like all three they remind me of Hal, Paralax, and the Spectre! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

Thanks to everyone who's been posting in this thread, I've really been enjoying it.  :thumbup:

docdelorean88

This is Poltergeist as a Blue Lantern. I picked blue because black would be to stereotypical, and because the blue lanterns are based on hope. Hope is what keeps poltergeist going(the hope that he will find his children). Here he is(please excuse the terrible ring. It's not scale or possitioned right.):

Coming soon, Poltergeist: Red Lantern...
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

juancho

Thanks for the kind words guys!!!

Again i know this aint a ksin so mdos feel free to mvoe my psot :D
I present you
Lord Jay Black Lantern

Hope you like him