News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Blackest Night: Freedom Reborn Corp

Started by AfghanAnt, July 19, 2009, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

Quote from: murs47 on April 26, 2012, 07:33:45 PM
Especially Podmark. (The nerve of that guy and his logical thought process...ridiculous.)

"There is logic in what he says."
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

That's why I love this place, regardless of the issue, everyone seems to have each others' back. There's a lot of mutual friendship and respect. I haven't heard from the person since, and I'm glad that I'm able to move forward.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Tomato on April 26, 2012, 10:08:20 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 26, 2012, 08:55:10 PM
Hey! Someone actually likes me!  :lol:

Dude, if only you could have seen the moderator discussions on ToF when that whole email thing went down. Benton wanted to track that guy down and drink his blood for attacking you.

Haha, well, I can't stand it when really nice people are mistreated like that, and CB is about the nicest guy on FR, which is saying a lot given the quality of folks we've got here.  I mean, it's one thing to mistreat a jerk like 'Mato or Prev., but CB?  Why would someone do that? :P
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Dude, if only you could have seen the moderator discussions on ToF when that whole email thing went down. Benton wanted to track that guy down and drink his blood for attacking you.

I remember that. Personally, I sided with Benton on that one.

Attacking another member? That I shall not stand for.

Cyber Burn

Representing all 9 Corps, my Avatar is now available for download.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 26, 2012, 11:54:24 PM

That's great news, Cyber Burn!

Can't wait to check them out :cool:

And thanks to Murs for giving permission

Tomato

Quote from: spydermann93 on April 26, 2012, 11:30:47 PM

I remember that. Personally, I sided with Benton on that one.

Attacking another member? That I shall not stand for.

I think just about everyone did, to be perfectly honest about it. It was just kind of a bizarre situation for me though, because in a moderator discussion between Me, TUE, Murs, and Benton (who was specifically made a moderator to be the level headed one), I was the most composed about the situation. Granted, I'd still have banned the SOB and probably given him a good ole' Tomato flaming, but I had to remind everyone else that we probably shouldn't stick his head on a pike and drink his blood through a straw.

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 26, 2012, 11:54:24 PM

hey cyber, can you send those my way, since i can't access yahoo groups from this computre. thanks.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Neros Urameshi

First of all, how am I gonna get these awesome skins?

Second, I'd sure like to see more Red Lantern characters, like Superman-Prime, Supergirl and maybe custom ones (I already made up a bald one out of a basic one, named Dredge), all for  :ffvstr:!

daglob