News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

AFK for a bit...

Started by Camma, July 19, 2009, 05:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camma

Well our house got broken into on friday and of course they took all three of our lovely computers.  So we won't be online much for a while (not that i was getting much playtime lately).  I just wanted to let yall know, and specifically the sunday night team.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you

MJB

That's just awful, Camma. I know chances are slim but I hope you get all your stuff back. :(

Funeral-Pyre

Damn, that just sucks!  Sorry to hear about this.  :(

MikeB7

Aw man, that's just horrible!  Really sorry to hear it.  :(

Camma

Thanks guys, i really do appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

I have very low expectations of getting stuff back, but hopefully insurance will help out and we can build a shiney new machine.  We had most of our important data backed up; i may have lost a few saved games here or there, but thats just an excuse to play the game again!!!  They only took Wii and PS2 games no PC games, and at least our CoX toons are saved on the game servers!

El Condor

It just must suck to know that some creepy folks invaded your home! :angry:
"Things would be so different, if they were not as they are." - Anna Russell

Alaric

That's awful!  :angry:

Did they take anything non-computer-related?
Fear the "A"!!!

Camma

Yes, but who cares about that stuff, hehe.  They seemed to mainly focus on stuff they could use themselves.  I would say the usual pawnable stuff but they passed over a lot of things that could easily go to the pawn shop.  They got the Wii, Wii games, PS2 games, and some DVDs.  Suprisingly they passed on most of our movies and just took some select things, the worst of which was my Simpsons collection.

B A D

Geek on Geek Crime is a terrible thing.
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

Camma

LOL, it is a shame we can't all geek out together, solve our problems not with violence but with a roll of the dice.

I got a new laptop since i need it for work and school.  The last one didnt handle CoX too well (it isnt even worth it to make inuendo there anymore...) but i will still see how this one does.

DireWolf

Well, we'll be waiting for you....

:direwolf