News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Additional Information

Started by Tomato, July 30, 2009, 07:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

If you don't know why this thread exists, go away! No no-prize for you!

If you do... post and receive a no-prize.

NomadX

I had to cheat a little but I found it. Where's my no-prize?

Tomato

*gives no-prize to NomadX*

I'll probably do shorter versions later on... see if I can't con skinners into doing exclusive skins to give as prizes. The whole thing is sort of a derivative off of something I did once for Red Ant's readme (V1 had it I know, I think I watered it down for V2), where I insulted the work of all the main content creators at the time (which, at the time, was mainly just "Make your own Bases!"). Figure this is less mean, and gets everyone more involved.

Previsionary

No, Tomato. I will NOT post here for a no-prize! This is just another one of your plots to destroy the world. I'm onto you, Mr. Man!

*disappears... alters time so this post doesn't exist and is therefore a time anomaly*
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

... Did you guys feel that? I think it was Superboy pounding the forum walls again.

*gets the hose*

murs47

Mrs. Ato, what are you up to? :huh:

Deaths Jester

This si so wrong on so many levels....and I should know for I am the King of Wrong!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Tawodi Osdi

I am the King of Nothing, and the universe is 90% nothing, therefore, I am king of most of the universe.

Cyber Burn

Huh?

Nevermind I got it... :P

Took me a minute, but I got it.

BWPS

Did you know that some of the no-prizes Stan Lee gave out on early issues of Spider-Man now sell for quadruple digits on ebay?!
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Xenolith

I had my no-prize slabbed and graded.  It is not worth ten times it's previous value.

detourne_me

Please Offer Silly Tarantulas in Interesting Noteriety about Rattling At Nervous Deathly Yellow Sundried in Bacon Originally Ate Ready Disent at Icky Freckles by Yummy
Open Undies in Canned Alovera Nipples by Reading Elephants At Doughnuts in Thimbles Hungry Into Sickness.

Previsionary

Quote from: detourne_me on December 25, 2009, 07:21:28 PM
Please Offer Silly Tarantulas in Interesting Noteriety about Rattling At Nervous Deathly Yellow Sundried in Bacon Originally Ate Ready Disent at Icky Freckles by Yummy
Open Undies in Canned Alovera Nipples by Reading Elephants At Doughnuts in Thimbles Hungry Into Sickness.

No ma'am.

Tawodi Osdi

I'll take mine with a Coke and a side order of fries.

Xenolith

I would like my no-prize.

I Really Am Exceptionally Delighted about Internet Technology.

Tomato

Quote from: Xenolith on January 18, 2010, 08:21:05 PM
I would like my no-prize.

I Really Am Exceptionally Delighted about Internet Technology.

You get a half of a no-prize. You'd get a full one, but the proper fake grammar would be "I really Really Am Exceptionally Delighted about Internet Technology." Lower case=space.

Previsionary

but... reading is essential! That's what UE once said before he lost part of his brain.

Xenolith

Ha ha, maybe I should get a quarter no-prize for my inabilityto sphell.   :P   :(

Tawodi Osdi

Ewe shood tri fonix.  Werkt fore me.

The Phantom Eyebrow

I'll not play your silly games - if I truly wanted it, I'd prise the prize from your tomato-ey grasp!

kkhohoho

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on January 31, 2010, 01:18:52 AM
I'll not play your silly games - if I truly wanted it, I'd prise the prize from your tomato-ey grasp!

So, you'd prise the prize? What does that even mean? :blink:
The Golden Age; 'A different look at a different era.'

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1089779/chapters/2193203

BWPS

Quote from: kkhohoho on January 31, 2010, 03:45:54 AM
Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on January 31, 2010, 01:18:52 AM

So, you'd prise the prize? What does that even mean? :blink:
It's a real word but it sounds all foreign and stuff. I think he's like Welsh.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

deano_ue

i know all and see all, i demand my prize

god damn it murs put on some pants

Tawodi Osdi

I am wise enough to know that I know nothing; therefore, I am the wisest of all.

murs47

Pooping is a hobby of mine. So no UE, I will not put on pants. :angry:

Tomato

Put them on your head then... duh