News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Gun meshes?

Started by Tomato, August 06, 2009, 07:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any specific MB-type gun meshes out there, specifically ones with animations for dual guns and/or a shotgun? I'd like to start putting together a set of keyframes for my Two-Face mesh, and the more variety I have to look at in terms of animation, the better.

Blkcasanova247

Texas Jacks male_shoulder_holster (aka Blkcasanova) mesh has twin pistolas! ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

herodad1

ren's vigilante is a two-gun guy!the phantom mesh has good gun action too.

Blkcasanova247

Yeah....but Two face wouldn't have "exposed" guns or hip holsters. ;) TJ's Van Helsing mesh would work too.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Scorpion13mk2

Wouldnt Two-Face be good on the Male_Suit mesh by Gren? I think so.

daglob

You can hide the holsters in the Phantom DX mesh (got the idea from a skin that included a PDX mesh with no holsters). The gun looks like it appears from noplace, but no one may care.

Tomato

Mk, just to clarify... I'm not skoping anything from another mesh, I'd be using My own mesh pieces, but setting them up so they can use existing animations (with a few additional ones specific to Two-Face)

Cyber Burn

Grenadier had a few meshes which used guns: Ammo, Taskmaster, Deathstroke, Punisher, Male_Suit_Gun, and I'm sure there were a few others.

Edit: There was also Deadpool by Shevek (sp)

Zivon23

Male Hunter?  pistols and Shot gun.  Also, GNI's meshes have shotguns and pistols.

laughing paradox

Don't forget Punisher by TJ.

That's got guns coming out the wazoo.

Discoking090

is there an indentical mesh to male_shoulder_holster?

daglob

I've got Male_Shoulderholsters_Nopantscuffs, but what do you mean?

Discoking090

Just can't find that particular mesh, I've got a skin or a hex or something for it but I cannot locate it and I read something about meshes that are essentially the same but called something different.

daglob

Yes, as a rule of thumb, a hex has pieces hidden, but nothing really changed otherwise.

Deaths Jester

Ah, the grand ole hex...what fun we had with those before skoping came around. Was like doing higher math but without all the equations...those were interesting times...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

It was pretty fun when we learned that it was possible to hex edit keyframes manually before m25's tool came out. It took so long to copy and paste the keyframe data, but it was always fun searching through the files in a hex editor. I felt like Neo in the Matrix.