News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Dynamic Designs.....Sort of???

Started by Sioux City Dynamo, August 15, 2009, 03:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Boy....I must have been tired when I completed the preview pic for Captain Flag....I later noticed that I left off highlights and his wrist bracers....Here is an update:

As always, any thoughts or suggestions are most appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

Ash4fire

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Again....two more for the books and again, not sure why I did these.

First up....from the Golden Age, Amazona (on the fabulous new Female basic amazon by Tomato)

Then from the World of Warcraft....my take on the Keeper of the Grove:

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Io

laughing paradox

That centaur looks awesome. Great stuff.

herodad1

dynamo, is there anything you cant do? awsome job bud! :D

hoss20

What skin base did you use for Keeper of the Grove (or did you do it yourself)? I really like the muscularity.

daglob

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on November 27, 2009, 12:49:53 AM
Hi everyone,

Again....two more for the books and again, not sure why I did these.

First up....from the Golden Age, Amazona (on the fabulous new Female basic amazon by Tomato)

Then from the World of Warcraft....my take on the Keeper of the Grove:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hey, Amazona! Another one off my list...

And I wonder how much trouble it would be to turn Keeper of the Grove into Speed Centaur?

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Hoss,

I utilized a combination of C6's male grim and googleplexs male muscular for the human half of the keeper of the grove.

Hi Daglob,

Never heard of speed centaur before.  Would you have any reference material?

Respectfully,
Io

daglob

I've heard of him a couple of time over the years. The place whre I have found the most information on him is here:

http://www.dpccomics.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/theamericancomicshop/goldenagedatabase/index.php?page=9&section=s

daglob

BentonGrey

I thought your original Fighting Yank looked pretty good, SCD, but your second version is even better.  I really like your Hydro though, but I suppose I have a soft spot for water-based heroes.... ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year!!

Wow....between work and the snow here I have not had much time for my favorite pass time  :ffvstr:.  However, I have had a chance to work on the some of the Dynamic Family from Project Super Powers....

Spoiler

As always, please let me know your thoughts..

Respectfully,
Io

Outcast

Hi SCD.

Though their costumes are simple in design. I think you did a fantastic job on all them. The creases, collars and the original faces are the things i like the most. ^_^ 

BentonGrey

Wow, EXCELLENT work SCD!  While they are all great, I think you really captured something about Dynamic Boy in his face.  He looks spot on.  Great work!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

herodad1

well dynamo, you know you get a two thumbs up from me. cant wait for your releases! did you ever get that hydroman idea pm i sent a while back? anyway..great stuff buddy!  :thumbup:

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Avalon the male members of the Dynamic family have an improved mesh!

Spoiler

As always, please let me know your thoughts.

Respectfully,
Io

knuckles knick

I think if you put some vertical lines (wrinkles) in the skirt portion like your previous version they would look perect.
I love these Super Powers characters!

BentonGrey

Ahh, that is an improvement.  Yes, I think some wrinkles would be a good idea. :)
God Bless

area34

With the level of detail you do, it really does need some wrinkles to match- other than that it's perfect.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Back with the Dynamic Family....This time I have updated the skirts (not sure I can do any better) and added Dynamic Woman...

Spoiler

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
Io

BentonGrey

Ahh, that's a small tweak, but it does a good deal for the skins.  Nice work SCD.  Dynamic Woman looks pretty good too.  I think you made a nice choice in mesh.
God Bless

knuckles knick

Fantastic! You captured that "I'm evil and better than you" look the Dynamic family has.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not been around or contributing in quite some time. Seems like RL is keeping me busy and I am not getting a chance to make characters  :angry:.

Well, at least I have had a chance to skope and skin another Project Superpowers character.  This time I have tried to tackle the Human Target.  A long time ago HeroDad passed some suggestions on to me and I finally got around to doing them and I think they turned out great!  I added an animated texture to TJ KC Flash, a head fin and some googles and I am pretty happy with how he came out!  Please take a look at the following and let me know your thoughts.

Spoiler

Ps....The picture is blurry on purpose! lol.....
Io

BentonGrey

He looks great SCD!  I love the different expressions.  That will make him even more dynamic as his skins shift.  I think you could perhaps bring the yellow out a bit more in the middle one (brighter, maybe?), but I can't really say.  Other than that, I think they look spot on!
God Bless

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi everyone,

I completed these awhile ago and remembered that I did not share....

Spoiler

As always, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.
Io

Sioux City Dynamo

Also, after a brief nap I awoke and believed I was still in the 70's....

Spoiler

Again, any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated....by the way, WW is skoped to fly in invisible jet!
Io

Scorpion13mk2

Lotsa love for the TV WW.

That Superfriends one is really good. I mean, it looks alot like the cartoon one.

bearded

will these be released at npi? i'm looking forward to putting them in my game.

Podmark

That Police Corps looks really cool. And nice job on the Wonder Woman set, I like the last two best.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page