News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pumpkin Bomb?

Started by AnarchistsXe, August 16, 2009, 07:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchistsXe

Anyone have this effect? Making hobgolbin, green goblin, demogoblin and jack o lantern and well, no pumpkin bomb :(

area34

You need to specify which game with all your requests.

AnarchistsXe

Previsionary

fxforce
frp2

sounds like they have what you're looking for.
Disappear when you least expe--

area34

There really isn't a true pumpkin bomb. There is just a orange grenade.

I don't know how versed you are editing and such but it isn't that hard to create your own FX's. It takes all of five minutes to make a actual exploding pumpkin if you know what your doing and just want to mix and match other created objects for FX's together (IE using the jackOlantern that Murs made and making it a smaller throw-able pumpkin).

Previsionary

Quote from: area34 on August 17, 2009, 05:18:30 PM
There really isn't a true pumpkin bomb. There is just a orange grenade.

I don't know how versed you are editing and such but it isn't that hard to create your own FX's. It takes all of five minutes to make a actual exploding pumpkin if you know what your doing and just want to mix and match other created objects for FX's together (IE using the jackOlantern that Murs made and making it a smaller throw-able pumpkin).

... I know you're new, so I won't access my sarcasm... but I linked to two places that has "actual" pumpkin type fx.... and I would know this because I just released a pack for FFVTTR which included a pumpkin bomb. So... yeah.

yay for old posts still on the first page. ^_^

vamp

Quote from: Previsionary on August 17, 2009, 10:05:50 PM

...That sounded sarcastic to me  :P

Previsionary

Quote from: vamp on August 17, 2009, 10:08:31 PM
Quote from: Previsionary on August 17, 2009, 10:05:50 PM

...That sounded sarcastic to me  :P

Yep, but the actual explanation wasn't. The ending was more general. And we both know... yadda yadda.