Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Champions of Freedom

Started by murs47, August 26, 2009, 03:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascarudo

great site soo many skopes and skins to download

area34

Just so you know Tap's Parademon rar skins is messed up. The refl/glow files are ok but the extra and male_basic are wireframes.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: area34 on August 28, 2009, 05:02:15 AM
Just so you know Tap's Parademon rar skins is messed up. The refl/glow files are ok but the extra and male_basic are wireframes.

TAP, if reup it with the same exact file name and there shouldn't be a problem if there is one.

TAP43

O.K, first off I apoligize for not checking the file :banghead:, but I finally managed to fix it  :thumbup: and I checked it to make sure it was right this time. Let know if I messed it up again in any way  :wacko:
Thanks

TAP43

style

Ummm...Yellow , Guy_Gardner_Reborn mesh gives you the Guy_Gardner_Recharged mesh when downloaded. :huh: 

The Ultimate Fan!

yell0w_lantern

Well that's weird. I'll try to fix that soon.
Yellow Lantern smash!

area34

Hey Tap- I'm getting the archive is corrupt error now on the Parademon.

Previsionary

YL, are you going to add your Shazam mesh to the Champs site?
Disappear when you least expe--

miguelyanke

i triedf twice times to download Murs47 Moonstone.zip but when i tried to open it it gives me an error, and archive's size is 66, so low... can someone look at this please.

murs47

Quote from: miguelyanke on August 30, 2009, 07:53:32 PM
i triedf twice times to download Murs47 Moonstone.zip but when i tried to open it it gives me an error, and archive's size is 66, so low... can someone look at this please.

Hmm...just tested it out and it worked fine for me. Is anyone else having this problem?

TAP43

Quote from: area34 on August 30, 2009, 06:27:16 PM
Hey Tap- I'm getting the archive is corrupt error now on the Parademon.
O.K. I uploaded it again and tried it and it seems to be working, let me know please.
Quote from: murs47 on August 30, 2009, 07:57:36 PM
Quote from: miguelyanke on August 30, 2009, 07:53:32 PM

Hmm...just tested it out and it worked fine for me. Is anyone else having this problem?
I had this problem with your Bane file.

yell0w_lantern

All my completed meshes will be up... eventually.
Yellow Lantern smash!

area34

detourne_me

:ffvstr: I've updated my section with some more skopes! Some are new, some are out of the vault! :ffvstr:
A Special thank you to Courtnall 6, Zuludelta, and every other mesher and skinner whose work i abuse to create  these skopes.

Ares_God_of_War

Hey DM when I went after your spiderman I got the 404 - not found error
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

detourne_me

yup, i changed the links to .zip, not .rar.  should be fixed now

area34

Speaking of Spider-man.. when viewed in the character select, the webs and spider-sense effect is constantly on. Is there a way to make the in game character viewer corrected (some triggers that need to be set with the melee_idle?)

Oh and since this is already directed to DM and I've been meaning to ask, I've been trying to figure out how to get the hair on the DM_Joker_INK_TJ to stop floating all over the place but I've failed every bloody time. Do you have an update to it or just tell me what I need to fix to get it to work?

NomadX

Quote from: area34 on September 25, 2009, 06:51:35 PM
DM_Joker_INK_TJ to stop floating all over the place but I've failed every bloody time. Do you have an update to it or just tell me what I need to fix to get it to work?

Turn shadows off or to blob. You can't use projected shadows with meshes made for  :ff: because pieces will bounce.

detourne_me

The web and spider sense will show in the character select because the melee_idle is not native to the mesh,
when you play in game he loads up with idle that gets rid of those things,  and in-game sometimes the spidey sense or webs will stick around until an native animation plays and they get shrunk.

nrozich

Any idea when the next update is?  I can't wait for the new releases!

Blkcasanova247

As soon as AA finishes some updates for the website that he has planned. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

C4

Oh cool, you guys got the site up. Looking good  :thumbup:

style

I even have something up my sleves too! ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

area34

Updates are always great to hear... now we just need to get the Toybox back....

Tomato

Guys... this isn't NPI we're talking about, it's Champions. You'll be lucky if they update before 2011.

Blkcasanova247

Hey Hey now Tomato. How dare you defile the good name of me and my compatriots. :angry: I scoff at your "2011" updates claim! We are much slower than that! :P 2012 is probably a more appropriate date...I trust that this "misrepresentation" of our character will not occur again. That is all. :rolleyes: :P
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on November 12, 2009, 05:14:37 AM
We are much slower than that! :P 2012 is probably a more appropriate date...

Well can you at least make it before the world ends?
I'd like to play with the stuff a little before succumbing to Planet X crashing into the Earth, or whatever 2012 rumor of the week is currently in vogue....

Tomato

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on November 12, 2009, 05:14:37 AM
Hey Hey now Tomato. How dare you defile the good name of me and my compatriots. :angry: I scoff at your "2011" updates claim! We are much slower than that! :P 2012 is probably a more appropriate date...I trust that this "misrepresentation" of our character will not occur again. That is all. :rolleyes: :P

I was just trying to let them down gently, geez!

style

2012!!!!!!!!! So Cas are you telling me that 2013 deadline has been boosted up!!!  *Panic Mode* :o
The Ultimate Fan!

Tawodi Osdi

As long as the world didn't end before all of the Star Wars prequels were through.  Hmm, on a second thought, perhaps the world should have ended sooner.