Main Menu

Ultimate DC

Started by murs47, September 04, 2009, 07:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Courtesy of Prev @ FRP, the Ultimate DC universe has a place to call home. ^_^

EDIT: New updated link http://frp.unlimited2.net/UltimateDC/udcu.html

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

miguelyanke

spydermann93

Ash4fire

docdelorean88

It's pretty saweet! Can't wait to see more!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

ElijahSnowFan

Wow! Those are REALLY NICE! :thumbup:

riddler07

ghazkul

Love our Ultimate DC-verse Murs. Are you planning on more? I'm by no means complaining, but there's a lack of serious villainage. I think that the 4th World would really look great in your Ultimate-verse

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

Quote from: ghazkul on September 05, 2009, 07:28:48 PM
Love our Ultimate DC-verse Murs. Are you planning on more? I'm by no means complaining, but there's a lack of serious villainage. I think that the 4th World would really look great in your Ultimate-verse

I'm planning more, but nothing I'll reveal atm moment. I want to finish what I set out to do before I commit to anything else. I do hint at Darkseid in my Superman bio. ;)

These words "villain" and "hero" don't really exist in my ultimate dc universe. Other than Superman(arguably) and perhaps The Titans, I can't consider any of the other groups or characters truly heroic or villainous.

Anyways, I just realized I forgot to include my "origin" stories with the skins :banghead:
I need to fix that ASAP

ghazkul

Lol, it's ok, I actually remember them from your thread (good stories).
Two things though, I think something's wrong with the Red Hood 'cos his mask and jacket don't appear in-game and didn't you do an aquaman also?
Oh nad one more thing, Rev did some Ultimate DC characters to, along the same line as yours, have you considered a collaberation between the two of you?

Diablo

SparrowHawk

Man O' Man that stuff Rocks. But were's Ultimate Aquaman?

murs47

Cross-post: The new UDCU site is now live.

spydermann93

Podmark

Really nice work on the site, it looks great.
Also I'm in awe at how great a skinner you've become.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

Thanks guys

and thanks Pod for helping with the scroll bars...they really add a nice finishing touch imo

detourne_me

Amazing stuff Murs!
Love hoe you've kinda dialed back on the designs for Flash, Green Arrow, Merlyn and Bronze Tiger.  it kinda...grounds them more i guess.
Also,  I put the Aquaman skin on Ren's Parasite mesh, just to give him a sleeker look, and i gotta tell you, it looks great!

deano_ue

that site design is beautiful

AfghanAnt

Beautiful site. What happened to Wondie? She was favorite of your redesigns.

murs47

Quote from: detourne_me on November 24, 2010, 05:57:01 PM
Also, I put the Aquaman skin on Ren's Parasite mesh, just to give him a sleeker look, and i gotta tell you, it looks great!

It does look great! Nice suggestion. :thumbup:

Quote from: AfghanAnt on November 24, 2010, 11:29:41 PM
What happened to Wondie?

I never really liked my design of WW. The face was the only thing I was satisfied with. Vamp came up with a cool design that I'm going to skin, however.