Freedom Society Super Group

Started by JeyNyce, September 07, 2009, 08:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reynard

Could I get an invite for Wall@lordpeers?  He's the current incarnation of Kazak, from CoX.  Amusingly, Kazak was based on a character called Wall, whom I played in the Champions RPG back in the late 80s.  Full circle.

And where did the costume pic for the Freedom Society get posted, again?  I can't seem to locate it.
"They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes."

Reynard/Kazak/FieldForce
The Weaver in Darkness/Banewolf

DMenacer

Can I get a invite for DMenacer@DMenacer please.
Left to Right: Canine Crypto-Robin Hoodlem-Nurse Nitengale-Knight Star-Doc Medic-Super Sentry
[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddwyatt/MyChars.jpg[/img]
Right to Left: Striper the Grimlin-Sargent Major-Demonic HellRaiser-Shogun Ninja Master-Demoness Diva-DMenacer

Xenolith

Mister Green is going to hit 40 by the end of the month I'd guess, so I'm ready for another character.  Bug is level 6, so even if I don't get in on alt night I'd like to use him next.

Reepicheep

Updated page 2 roster again. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Also, if people promote other members from the rank of sharkman bait before they make it onto the roster, its very likely I will miss them.

JeyNyce

Cut & paste so the update is on the first & second page.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Xenolith

You can take out Lugh, too.  He was...DELETED!

UnfluffyBunny

britannic wen a while ago >_> nightrunner too, I currently have Kth'Lar and Britannia in group

Tomato

He's a little low (haven't had much play time, only lv. 10) but Tomato@TomatoisJP

Alaric

Quote from: Tomato on October 27, 2009, 04:48:24 PM
He's a little low (haven't had much play time, only lv. 10) but Tomato@TomatoisJP

Have you purchased the Halloween Head Set from the C Store? The pumpkin head's colorable- in red, it would make a pretty good tomato...

Edit: And are you sure about that handle? I tried sending you a Friend invitation, and got an error message saying "Could not find user TomatoisJP."
Fear the "A"!!!

Tomato

Quote from: Alaric on October 27, 2009, 04:58:09 PM
Quote from: Tomato on October 27, 2009, 04:48:24 PM

Have you purchased the Halloween Head Set from the C Store? The pumpkin head's colorable- in red, it would make a pretty good tomato...

Edit: And are you sure about that handle? I tried sending you a Friend invitation, and got an error message saying "Could not find user TomatoisJP."

I would have thought so, but it might be Tomato@Tomato... trying to do 50 things at once, so I'm still waiting on this patch before I can check for sure. Thanks for the tip about the Jack O Lantern, might have to check it out

Blkcasanova247

Yeah...that Jack O' Lantern head...fire powers and the hover disk? That's sounds like Tomato to me! :thumbup: ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

UnfluffyBunny

one of my friends asked if he could join today, so if you see Beskad@taffamarkova running round don't be fraid to say hi.

UnkoMan

I was afraid! Sooo afraid!

Actually, I just randomly noticed it then forgot about it, whilst respecing to almost the exact same thing.

BentonGrey

Well, I might actually have some time to play this weekend.  Anyone want to take on some Blood Moon stuff on our Friday game day?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: BentonGrey on October 28, 2009, 05:59:41 PM
Well, I might actually have some time to play this weekend.  Anyone want to take on some Blood Moon stuff on our Friday game day?
Absolutely. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

DMenacer

I need to add Doc Medic and Helvira to FS and I also need to be invited into our Chat channel. I joined both Freedom Society and the Freedom channels but when I tried to quit the Freedom channel I ended up quiting both.

So you can add

DMenacer
DMenacer
Doc Medic
Helvira

To the Freedom Society SG list of members.
Left to Right: Canine Crypto-Robin Hoodlem-Nurse Nitengale-Knight Star-Doc Medic-Super Sentry
[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ddwyatt/MyChars.jpg[/img]
Right to Left: Striper the Grimlin-Sargent Major-Demonic HellRaiser-Shogun Ninja Master-Demoness Diva-DMenacer

bat1987

Yay, I finally bought the game! If you still accept members I`d really like to join :thumbup:. Black Dragon is level 17, and Lightning Bolt is 15.

My handle is guile1987

So

Black Dragon@guile1987
Lightning Bolt@guile1987

Looking forward to playing with you guys!

BentonGrey

Welcome Bat!  Send me a friend request, and if no-one else adds you before I get on, I'll be sure to do it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

bat1987

The Dream

Finally got the game and looking to bring African Dream and Freedom Phoenix out of retirement. Would like an invite please. African Dream@dstillrules, Freedom Phoenix@dstillrules
Thanks guys

lugaru

Can I get these two invited?

goo@lugaru

american pride@lugaru

Alaric

Quote from: lugaru on March 20, 2010, 11:22:34 AM
Can I get these two invited?

goo@lugaru

american pride@lugaru

If any of your characters are already in FS, and have the ability to invite others, you can actually invite your own characters. You'll be able to accept the invitation when you next log those characters in.
Fear the "A"!!!

lugaru

Thanks a million, had no clue I could do that. I'll be posting a bunch of Freedom Society costumes soon.