News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Scheduling

Started by BentonGrey, September 08, 2009, 09:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Howdy guys, I figure we need a thread for people to schedule times to get together and play, so here we go.  I'll kick us off with an impromptu one.  I have pretty much finished designing my lecture for tomorrow, so I am wondering if anyone wants to do some Freedom Society adventuring around level 11.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

BentonGrey

Good times tonight, thanks to the guys who answered my plea for help!  Anyway, I will have some time to play tomorrow, but I need to make the most of it, because I will also need to be spending a large portion of my night grading papers.  So, anyone want to play?  When are you free?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

detourne_me

Hmmn,  I will try to make myself available most weeknights from 6pm-1am here, or 5am-10am EST, I think.
That might be troublesome for me to play with North Americans (unless I start waking up at 5am...)
What times are the Europeans and Brits usually on?

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: BentonGrey on September 08, 2009, 09:38:35 PM
Howdy guys, I figure we need a thread for people to schedule times to get together and play, so here we go.  I'll kick us off with an impromptu one.  I have pretty much finished designing my lecture for tomorrow, so I am wondering if anyone wants to do some Freedom Society adventuring around level 11.

If thats 11pm..I might be in..if a little earlier all the better. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

UnfluffyBunny

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 09, 2009, 04:16:07 AM
Quote from: BentonGrey on September 08, 2009, 09:38:35 PM

If thats 11pm..I might be in..if a little earlier all the better. ;)

level 11 sir, level :P

BentonGrey

Err....I'm out for today.  I forgot that we have Bible study tonight, so I won't have time.  See y'all tomorrow.
God Bless

UnfluffyBunny

so last night one of my newer alts hit 15 and i've decided it's time to go to MC, anyone wanna schedule a time to run round all the beginning stuff there? (king pong, milleniums most wanted, etc)