News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HeroForce

Started by AfghanAnt, September 13, 2009, 03:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

For new skins, skopes, and add-on content from AfghanAnt, Podmark, The Ultimate Evil, and our newest member, Unkoman, visit HeroForce

Official site updates and content question visit HeroForce Blog

jtharris86

Haha wow this is a surprise. I feel like I won the lottery.  :thumbup:

House Quake

snazzy!!!

the only drawback is the default navigation.  You have it set to open to new windows ('_blank'), where same ('_top') would likely be best 

AfghanAnt

Quote from: House Quake on September 13, 2009, 03:36:19 AM
snazzy!!!

the only drawback is the default navigation.  You have it set to open to new windows ('_blank'), where same ('_top') would likely be best 

Point taken and fixed.

steamteck

Wow! great happy. My only problem is except for his new content non of Unko Man's  download links seem to work for me. Everybody else's are good. it real great you got it up it looks even better than before.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: steamteck on September 13, 2009, 05:27:51 AM
Wow! great happy. My only problem is except for his new content non of Unko Man's  download links seem to work for me. Everybody else's are good. it real great you got it up it looks even better than before.

Ah, I see what you mean. I'll see about getting this bug fixed for Unko since he's MIA for a few days. Expect an update tomorrow morning.

steamteck

Gremlin

Sweeeeeet! Love the new look, although I miss Unko's blurbs about his characters. Haha.

Ash4fire

detourne_me

Most impressive guys!!
Love the new site layout.
Congrats Unko, for joining up with the Heroes,  can't wait to get all the new toys.

Artemis

Previsionary

Welcome back, gang. And to help spread the news, FRP2 gave you a little blog post. ^^.
Disappear when you least expe--

style

Awww Snap!!!! Houston I think we have a problem!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

herodad1

Epimethee

Welcome back, guys! Nice clean layout. :)

P.S.: Unko's maps don't have links. (And what is ?SJHFTAC? supposed to be?)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

BentonGrey

Awesome!  I love the new look, and it is great to see Unko among your number. :D  Congrats, Unko!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Mole-Man18

Yes! Heroforce is back, better than ever!! Last few days where a real feast for the FF fans: Champions of Freedom, Vertexual Reality, and Ultimate DC by Murs, and now Heroforce... Damm, I was supposed to study...
Anyway, thanks for your wonderful work!

PS. Is it just my problem, or Afghan Ant Weird World FX Pak link is the leads to the Starlight FX Pak instead?

PS2. At the topic of FX's... Are there any plans for the  :ffvstr: versions of the packs?

PS3. AA: The Ancient Astronaut is really cool, but i have one little problems. Some animations of his "Human Form" look like his arms were... eee... de-connecting from the torso (Like ranged 5, and 6). There where supposed to look like that?

Sorry for my bad grammar. 

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Mole-Man18 on September 13, 2009, 02:14:25 PM
Yes! Heroforce is back, better than ever!! Last few days where a real feast for the FF fans: Champions of Freedom, Vertexual Reality, and Ultimate DC by Murs, and now Heroforce... Damm, I was supposed to study...
Anyway, thanks for your wonderful work!

PS. Is it just my problem, or Afghan Ant Weird World FX Pak link is the leads to the Starlight FX Pak instead?

PS2. At the topic of FX's... Are there any plans for the  :ffvstr: versions of the packs?

PS3. AA: The Ancient Astronaut is really cool, but i have one little problems. Some animations of his "Human Form" look like his arms were... eee... de-connecting from the torso (Like ranged 5, and 6). There where supposed to look like that?

Sorry for my bad grammar.  

All links will be fixed some time today.

There is some clipping with AA but nothing is disconnecting and yes until I get a chance to redo him (which I am) you'll have that problem.

And thanks everyone it was hard trying to code this site and Champions as well as work and I actually had to recode this whole site yesterday before launch (8 hours of nothing but fixing stuff).

Previsionary

Quote from: AfghanAnt on September 13, 2009, 02:48:50 PM
And thanks everyone it was hard trying to code this site and Champions as well as work and I actually had to recode this whole site yesterday before launch (8 hours of nothing but fixing stuff).

Good Gravy, AA! And you're still alive? Miracle. You're clearly a miracle child. Before FRP2 went live, I had to basically rebuild the whole site again because of a botched update, and while I didn't code the majority of it (as I refused too!), twas a lot of work to do in one day.
Disappear when you least expe--

spydermann93

murs47

Tomato

This post is in lieu of the language I would otherwise use to express my joy:

YESSSSSSS!!!!!

John Jr.

Welcome back! It's great have your great work available again!

laughing paradox

Nice to see you guys back so big, with Unko in tow. Very cool.

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

docdelorean88

:mellow: :huh: :blink: :) :D :thumbup: So excited! Nice to see this up and running! Great work fellas!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

NomadX

I never expected Heroforce to come back this soon (if at all). Thanks guys for making your content available again for all to enjoy. I do have one problem though...I can't seem to download some of UE's newer work. The zip files turn out to be corrupt.

cmdrkoenig67

Heroforce has returned?!  YAY!!

How did I miss this thread?  :huh:

Dana  :D

herodad1

noticed something up with UE's green goblin and she-hulk.cant un-zip them.says somethings wrong with files.also cant load some of unko's goodies too.is that a new vamp skin?

steamteck

Quote from: herodad1 on September 14, 2009, 03:39:49 PM
noticed something up with UE's green goblin and she-hulk.cant un-zip them.says somethings wrong with files.also cant load some of unko's goodies too.is that a new vamp skin?

Yep I have the same problem with Unko's stuff but AA says he's working on it. I'm sure he take care on it soon as he's able. All in all, a very exiting return. Three cheers!