News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HeroForce

Started by AfghanAnt, September 13, 2009, 03:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

Quote from: herodad1 on September 14, 2009, 03:39:49 PM
noticed something up with UE's green goblin and she-hulk.cant un-zip them.says somethings wrong with files.also cant load some of unko's goodies too.is that a new vamp skin?

Unko's work hasnt been updated yet (I was suppose to yesterday but I was burnt out). As for TUE, I'd try redownloading and if that doesn't work he might need to reupload them.

herodad1

10-4 AA !cool site-cool stuff as usual!THANKS!!!

Cyber Burn

really cool site, really easy to navigate. lots of cool stuff here. thank.s

deano_ue

try re-downloading the stuff, you're the first to experience any problems

detourne_me

area34

Unkoman. Sweet.
BTW - AA - Supergirl (Cir-El)'s rar is corrupt.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: area34 on September 20, 2009, 05:58:07 PM
Unkoman. Sweet.
BTW - AA - Supergirl (Cir-El)'s rar is corrupt.

Check HeroForce again. The problem should be fixed.

deano_ue

did anyone else have any problems with my zips

herodad1

NomadX

For some reason they won't unzip with Winzip, but I managed to extract them with Winrar. I don't what the issue is.

deano_ue

i may have saved them as rar files rather than zips

UnkoMan

Awwww heck! My links didn't work? I thought I had them all set. I wonder if it was because I totally did it using Dreamweaver or something? Sorry guys.

I would go through and fix all my stuff (and I see I forgot to add my FX pack), but I moved to a new place and don't have the internet right now. Probably won't for a while still, since we're dealing with a lot of house problems.

When I get settled though, let me know anything that's wrong and I'll fix it up.

And then I'll get started making more maps and junk. You'll love it.

steamteck

I'm sure we will. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

cryonic2099

AA, I've tried on multiple comps w/ multiple browsers, but keep getting file not found and other errors w/ certain files in your Marvel section. I'm usually pretty good at getting to links even with problems, but these have me stumped. Besides, EVERYONE needs your skins!! :thumbup:

List:
Captain_Britain_AA.rar
impossible_man.rar
Longshot_AA.rar
Psylocke_HOM.rar
Shatterstar_AA.rar
Spiral_JP_FFVTR.rar
Storm_MA.rar
Super_Skrull_AA.rar (works, but takes you to a Multiple Choices page first like Storm)
Thor%20frog.rar

AfghanAnt

Quote from: cryonic2099 on September 22, 2009, 06:58:35 PM
AA, I've tried on multiple comps w/ multiple browsers, but keep getting file not found and other errors w/ certain files in your Marvel section. I'm usually pretty good at getting to links even with problems, but these have me stumped. Besides, EVERYONE needs your skins!! :thumbup:

List:
Captain_Britain_AA.rar
impossible_man.rar
Longshot_AA.rar
Psylocke_HOM.rar
Shatterstar_AA.rar
Spiral_JP_FFVTR.rar
Storm_MA.rar
Super_Skrull_AA.rar (works, but takes you to a Multiple Choices page first like Storm)
Thor%20frog.rar

That's not a browser issue - that sounds like a 404 or not found issue. I'll take a look tonight.

House Quake

Quote from: AfghanAnt on September 22, 2009, 08:18:23 PM

List:
Captain_Britain_AA.rar
impossible_man.rar
Longshot_AA.rar
Psylocke_HOM.rar
Shatterstar_AA.rar
Spiral_JP_FFVTR.rar
Storm_MA.rar
Thor%20frog.rar

That's not a browser issue - that sounds like a 404 or not found issue. I'll take a look tonight.
Could be a 'caps' issue  :unsure:

AfghanAnt

Quote from: House Quake on September 23, 2009, 03:07:25 PM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on September 22, 2009, 08:18:23 PM

List:
Captain_Britain_AA.rar
impossible_man.rar
Longshot_AA.rar
Psylocke_HOM.rar
Shatterstar_AA.rar
Spiral_JP_FFVTR.rar
Storm_MA.rar
Thor%20frog.rar

Could be a 'caps' issue  :unsure:

Nope - the files are just missing.

I was going to look at this last night but I forgot. I'll upload them today.

vamp

Quote from: herodad1 on September 14, 2009, 03:39:49 PM
is that a new vamp skin?

Nope, that is an original from AA's and Unko's Weird World. It just kinda looks like the amazing skin he did for me  ;)

area34

After seeing the blog entry pic I was tricked, I tells ya tricked, into thinking that AA/emp's New X-men(XORN!) would finally be released. :P

cryonic2099

Still getting a 404 w/ Longshot...all else is fine.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: cryonic2099 on September 24, 2009, 04:08:53 PM
Still getting a 404 w/ Longshot...all else is fine.

Fixed - you should consider a job in QA.

AfghanAnt

murs47

it's not working for me AA :(

Podmark

Quote from: murs47 on October 05, 2009, 10:31:42 PM
it's not working for me AA :(

That's because we hate you Murs. Also when you log on to our site it loads 10,000 viruses onto your computer. Your computer is about to explode Murs.

Also cool to see that costume of Sharon, Unko.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

Quote from: Podmark on October 05, 2009, 10:35:01 PM
That's because we hate you Murs. Also when you log on to our site it loads 10,000 viruses onto your computer. Your computer is about to explode Murs.

Yay?

Podmark

Quote from: murs47 on October 05, 2009, 10:40:02 PM
Quote from: Podmark on October 05, 2009, 10:35:01 PM

Yay?

Well for me maybe.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

It works for me.  :huh:

EDIT: Ah I see.

FIXED.