News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HeroForce

Started by AfghanAnt, September 13, 2009, 03:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

I never think to post updates here. Over the last few months I've posted the following skins on HeroForce:

Wolverine 3 pack
Nightcrawler 3 pack
Cyclops 3 pack
Vanisher
Wild Child 2 pack
Domino 2 pack
Angel/Archangel 3 pack
Blindfold
Cipher
Ink

I'll try to keep this thread updated in the future.

Quote from: nrozich on June 19, 2010, 12:55:20 AM
unkoman's sharon carter shows an error when you try to download it.

Super late but I fixed this. Only the new content page was broken. The link in the Pre-Published section was working.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

we don't pay you to update, get back in the basement

Podmark

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on August 24, 2010, 07:51:17 PM
we don't pay you to update, get back in the basement

All right, back I go.  :(
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

herodad1

nice stuff Pod! ever thought of doing strong guy?

Podmark

Quote from: herodad1 on August 24, 2010, 09:16:25 PM
nice stuff Pod! ever thought of doing strong guy?

I have, but I don't have any current plans. What costume were you thinking of?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Dr.Volt

Quote from: Podmark on August 24, 2010, 06:29:03 AM
I never think to post updates here. Over the last few months I've posted the following skins on HeroForce:

Wolverine 3 pack
Nightcrawler 3 pack
Cyclops 3 pack
Vanisher
Wild Child 2 pack
Domino 2 pack
Angel/Archangel 3 pack
Blindfold
Cipher
Ink

I'll try to keep this thread updated in the future.

Quote from: nrozich on June 19, 2010, 12:55:20 AM
unkoman's sharon carter shows an error when you try to download it.

Super late but I fixed this. Only the new content page was broken. The link in the Pre-Published section was working.

New Nightcrawler skins?!  X-cellent!!! :)  Addendum:  Played with this new Nightcrawler last night.  Way fun!

AfghanAnt

Exciting SEO nerd news!

So for many years now other sites have ranked number one on Google for the term "freedom force skins" because of their domain age and strong backlinks, but after some strong SEO tactics, HeroForce is now number one on the phrases "freedom force skins".  

What does this mean for the FF community?
Nothing - but it makes me happy that our site ranks number 1 on the the most valuable search phrase for user-generated content.

BTW, the phrase "freedom force" includes everything, not just search related to the game.
Read more on the HeroForce Blog

Podmark

Sweet. That's what we get for an SEO guy on the team.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

BOW BEFORE US PUNY MORTALS

aa you rock hard

Tomato

So... what you're saying is, you've successfully whored yourself out to the point that Google gives you top priority? Pfft... I give it a week before Champions tops you guys. They have Murs, and he's much better at it then you three are combined  :P

AfghanAnt

AfghanAnt

HeroForce has been updated with a new FAQ section, as well as, release of my completed original skins and independent release of all my Heralds of Destiny content. Click here for more details...

detourne_me

That's great! Thanks AA,  you even released the FOUR, cool I was afraid they were lost.

Cyber Burn

A lot of really good stuff in this update. Thank you.

laughing paradox

Very nice release, AA. I can't express how much I love that Santa Muerte design/skin/skope.

AfghanAnt

Thanks.

I just realized I should have released the herofiles. I think I might do that tonight and write up an installation FAQ on it.

Johnny Patches

CONGRADS!! Mr. AA..  :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

i'd really like to see how you have the herof files set up for these guys. i hope you do release them.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Tomato

Psst. There's been a major update to heroforce. I'm not sure if you can tell.

spydermann93

Holy Tomatoes, Batman!

We have some investigating to do.

Cyber Burn

Glad to see your new stuff getting hosted. J'edd looks awesome.

Helix

Tomato - You fit right in at Heroforce!  :thumbup:

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on June 01, 2013, 09:58:11 PM
Psst. There's been a major update to heroforce. I'm not sure if you can tell.

Huh? I don't see one.
I mean Tomato just joined but that's hardly newsworthy.

Welcome abroad 'mato. Glad to have you. Hope you survive the experience.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

As a quick aside, there's a special bonus in many of the skin packs that a few people might want to check out... Each and every one of the various Influx skins (including the "unmasked" variants AND the Tomato Lanterns) has its own individual bio, as do a few of the avatar skins (and by a few, I mean Podmark.)

Really happy with how my page turned out. I'd originally intended that sidebar as a joke, but it ended up being better than anything else I could come up with.

deano_ue

Ohh for the love of god I go to work and you guys leave the back door open and look what happens

Now he's in well never get rid of him, he's to smart for the traps..............again

AfghanAnt

Glad to have you.

Tomato

Quote from: Podmark on June 02, 2013, 03:35:41 AM
Huh? I don't see one.
I mean Tomato just joined but that's hardly newsworthy.

Welcome abroad 'mato. Glad to have you. Hope you survive the experience.

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on June 02, 2013, 10:51:36 AM
Ohh for the love of god I go to work and you guys leave the back door open and look what happens

Now he's in well never get rid of him, he's to smart for the traps..............again

I'm sorry, were you guys saying something? I couldn't hear you over the sounds of those swords you guys wanted me to mesh inexplicably being moved to the very bottom of my suddenly massive to-do list. Such a shame.

Quote from: AfghanAnt on June 02, 2013, 01:00:03 PM
Glad to have you.

Glad to be a part of the team. I promise to try and keep the bloodstains off the carpet.

BentonGrey

Haha, hooray!  That's great news!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on June 02, 2013, 01:21:50 PM
I'm sorry, were you guys saying something? I couldn't hear you over the sounds of those swords you guys wanted me to mesh inexplicably being moved to the very bottom of my suddenly massive to-do list. Such a shame.

And by bottom you mean top priority right? Right? :o

Glad to be a part of the team. I promise to try and keep the bloodstains off the carpet.

Stay away from my bloodstains! They're my only friends.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on June 02, 2013, 10:51:36 AM

ohh please you know you like me and know that without me murs would do your head in