Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

HeroForce

Started by AfghanAnt, September 13, 2009, 03:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Podmark on June 02, 2013, 04:11:38 PM

Quote from: Tomato on June 02, 2013, 01:21:50 PM
Glad to be a part of the team. I promise to try and keep the bloodstains off the carpet.

Stay away from my bloodstains! They're my only friends.

Ummm...Pod actually I think those might be my bloodstains over there, not yours.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Outcast

I thought that side bar of yours was really funny, Tomato. But i think you deserve your own cool side bar. Just my opinion though.

Yeah it's great to see you finally join Hero Force. Does this mean the site wars has finally ended? Just kidding. :P

Amazo Version 2.2

i am glad to see heroforce updated with a new member, and i hope that the site continues to grow with more new members.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Tomato

Quote from: Outcast on June 03, 2013, 03:32:30 PM
I thought that side bar of yours was really funny, Tomato. But i think you deserve your own cool side bar. Just my opinion though.

I might go back and update it with a proper one later, but at the moment I haven't actually been able to make anything that's any better.

Quote from: Outcast on June 03, 2013, 03:32:30 PM
Yeah it's great to see you finally join Hero Force. Does this mean the site wars has finally ended? Just kidding. :P

Plz. I'm just waiting for the right moment, then I'll destroy them all.

Tomato

Minor update on my page.

spydermann93

detourne_me

Great work on the Green Ranger, Tomato!  that new idle is pretty spiffy too!
Also, excellent releases Podmark! I was just wondering if other people are getting the same errors I am?
Captain Universe's keyframes, and Rocket Raccoon's Character.nif seem to be corrupted, and wont unzip for me.  anyone else with this issue?

spydermann93

Quote from: detourne_me on September 08, 2013, 08:06:44 AM
Great work on the Green Ranger, Tomato!  that new idle is pretty spiffy too!
Also, excellent releases Podmark! I was just wondering if other people are getting the same errors I am?
Captain Universe's keyframes, and Rocket Raccoon's Character.nif seem to be corrupted, and wont unzip for me.  anyone else with this issue?

I sent the furry psycho your way.

Good luck with him.

Podmark

I managed to fix Rocket just by re-uploading him. But Captain Universe will just not upload. My local file is working fine, but every time I upload it to the server it comes out corrupted. I took out the kfs and now one of the tgas is corrupt. Not sure whats going on but I'll keep at it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Podmark

Okay, Captain Universe finally seems to be working now.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Thank you for the releases guys, it's always fun getting new toys to play with.

BigD

I agree with Cyber on this one big-time Pod ^_^, Thank you very much for the releases and I do especially like Rocket Raccoon and Groot very much :thumbup:. I do hope that you will all bring more characters in the MARVEL universe or whichever comic book based universe for whatever character and/or characters that they are doing in the form of new releases real soon :D, and whoever is working on more characters such as Tomato and Podmark (Pod) themselves I do hope that they will be good ones for all of us to enjoy by using them and playing with them on either version of :ff: known as FF1 aka :ff: or :ffvstr: and I do hope that the fans of :ff: will enjoy them very much as well :). Until next time, check ya later ;)!

BigD
:cool:

BentonGrey

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 10, 2013, 12:07:33 AM
Thank you for the releases guys, it's always fun getting new toys to play with.

Amen!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Tomato

TGWTG Black is now available.

Skerdilajd Shehi

what whoa? happen't like talking heroforce returns i did not knew that because i was other games to play with  :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Tomato

My base skins have been added to heroforce, finally.

Cyber Burn

Thanks for the share 'Mato. Even though I haven't been skinning in forever, it is nice to add to my options of bases.

detourne_me

Great! I totally plan on putting them to good work.

Tomato

So, I just snuck in a bit of an update on one of my skins/skin packs, and there's a link to a secret youtube video for anyone who can figure out which one it is.

Cyber Burn

Thanks 'Mato, found it.  :thumbup:

detourne_me

grr, i can't find it. but i did come across your youtube channel  ^_^

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

ok i'm just extremely over tired or just going blind

Tomato

tue, you realize you can actually cheat and look at my files to see what was recently modified, right?

I will say that it's mainly just me doing some color tweeking, nothing really excessive. You'll know when you have the right one though, there's a txt file in it that's named "SecretUpdate.txt" or somesuch.

Tomato

Quote from: Tomato on November 28, 2014, 02:36:39 AM
Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate X-ray and Vav's premiere than to release the skins. Enjoy!

Cyber Burn

Nice Skins 'Mato, glad to see some new Skins from you.

Mystik

any chance we might see anymore rangers?

Tomato

Quote from: Mystik on November 28, 2014, 08:15:25 PM

I honestly would like to do more, but I very specifically set out to do versions based on Doug Walker and Lewis Lovhaug from TGWTG (Nostalgia Critic and Linkara) dressed up in power ranger garb... and as far as I know, no one else had done so. And I honestly don't want to just assign ranger colors to people, because then it gets into this whole "Why are you doing person X over person Y as the ____ Ranger" type of thing.

Mystik

Quote from: Tomato on November 29, 2014, 04:23:19 AM
Quote from: Mystik on November 28, 2014, 08:15:25 PM

I honestly would like to do more, but I very specifically set out to do versions based on Doug Walker and Lewis Lovhaug from TGWTG (Nostalgia Critic and Linkara) dressed up in power ranger garb... and as far as I know, no one else had done so. And I honestly don't want to just assign ranger colors to people, because then it gets into this whole "Why are you doing person X over person Y as the ____ Ranger" type of thing.

then maybe versions that dont remove their helmets or maybe just a red and blue version of doug

Tomato

Look... I can appreciate that you'd like me to do more Power Ranger skins. I get it, I really do. But the point of these was very specifically to pay homage to Linkara's appearances in the Green Ranger suit, and Doug's appearance during the "Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie" review. And if, say, AngryJoe or Spoony wants to get decked out in a Red Ranger costume for a video, I'll be all over it. But part of the fun of these, for me anyway, is getting to play up the comedic changes... Doug's tie and hat, the changes to the gloves, boots, and belt, the stupid markered on beard... it lets me be creative when doing the skin, and doesn't make me feel like I'm just rehashing what jnman078 already accomplished.

So while I'm not saying not ever... the answer, for now, is no.