News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Gun skins

Started by area34, September 22, 2009, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

area34

I was updating some of my older skins guns since I've run into a couple of weapons that seem to only be wireframes or just flat color. I was using the Punisher_TJ skin on most of them since it has more modern guns but it doesn't contain the Mac 10 machine gun or the weirder ones that guys like Paladin/Basilik use. Is there a pack out there that contains just base skins for guns?
If not, maybe something like that should be done for convenience.

Anyway... if someone could at least share a Mac 10 skin and the Paladin gun since those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head that would be most appreciated.

AfghanAnt

I dont know of any weapon packs ever being released - usually skinners don't have a problem with extras being recycled.

Also can you post a pic of the wireframe?

area34

I'm not at my home PC so I can't screen cap at the moment but the Mac 10 is from the punisherclassic and the weird gun I was hunting for Paladin is from LP's recently released Paladin.

area34

Ok here's a couple.
Top two are the Mac10's Punisher uses, the bottom one is a from various meshes(including paladin).

area34

Bumping since I'm still hoping to get some skins for the aforementioned weapons.