Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Latest Offerings

Started by Avalon, October 14, 2009, 02:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon

Quote from: herodad1 on September 14, 2011, 08:10:46 PM
something else that would be cool....supermans robots. :thumbup:
The only Robots I think that are worthy exploring are those in Superman 143. I might hit a few of the more interesting ones.

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on September 15, 2011, 01:53:18 PM
iirc, you has skinned a few ultraman skins. would you be interedted in doing an all inclusive scope for him as well?
The First Appearance Ultraman is a hexed/skoped mesh. Do you mean like an all-in-one skope? That is possible.
http://frp.unlimited2.net/skins/Avalon/avalon.html

BentonGrey

Hey man, I've been downloading some of these and they are great!  Ohh, and just to let you know, your Superman Fleischer and Solomon Grundy are switched on your site.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: Avalon on September 15, 2011, 05:15:34 PM
Quote from: herodad1 on September 14, 2011, 08:10:46 PM
something else that would be cool....supermans robots. :thumbup:
The only Robots I think that are worthy exploring are those in Superman 143. I might hit a few of the more interesting ones.

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on September 15, 2011, 01:53:18 PM
iirc, you has skinned a few ultraman skins. would you be interedted in doing an all inclusive scope for him as well?
The First Appearance Ultraman is a hexed/skoped mesh. Do you mean like an all-in-one skope? That is possible.
http://frp.unlimited2.net/skins/Avalon/avalon.html

an all in one skope would be awesome if you would be willing to do that! sorry it took so long for me to reply. rl has been a kicker.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Avalon

Outcast

Nice work sir Avalon. I remembered you mentioned doing this version of batman in another thread. :)

murs47

Podmark

I agree with the Murs. That is pretty great.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Ohh!  That Lantern Bats is fantastic Avalon!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

danzrocker

Bats as Green Lantern is totally OMG  :eek2: .ALso is there any chance that like white lantern Hal there could possibly be a White Lantern Sinestro and WL Superman?Or if possible there could be a Red Lantern Hal.  :thumbup:

martialstorm

Love it!
"in Brightest Day in Darkest Knight"

Amazo Version 2.2

seriously loving how hte mask and the chest emblem turned out. beuatiful.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Avalon

I am working on a Sinestro mesh now. Stay Tuned.

danzrocker

Damn!! What would be more better and awesome than the creation of sinestro by the great hand of avalon.  :thumbup:

Avalon

Some Skopes I have been working on:

White Lantern Sinestro- blender skope of GL Hal Gren on GL HAL Ren. I tried to stretch his head.
Guardian is skoped onto Capt America Ren

Green Guardsman-Skope of GL HAL REN
Tom Turbine- Skope of Superman with Dynamo belt. He has a "lightning" glow on all his metal
The Streak- blender skope helmet from Capt America Ren
Catman-Skope from Batman Gren

Cyber Burn

Geez Avalon, you just keep rocking out some great stuff. Always impressive.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

martialstorm

Excellent Avalon, the Justice Guild are an extra special treat  :D

BentonGrey

Hey, the Justice Guild!  They are really nicely done Avalon.  I think your Tom Turbine is the best of the bunch, though.  Also, I think maybe your Guardian could use a slightly darker shade of blue, but that's only my very unartistic opinion.
God Bless

Cyber Burn

QuoteWhite Lantern Sinestro- blender skope of GL Hal Gren on GL HAL Ren. I tried to stretch his head.

Did you just stretch out the head, or did you go for the aura as well?

Amazo Version 2.2

awesome scopes avalon. will we be seeing anymore white lanters? specifically a flash?

Avalon

Latest stuff I have been working on. I will send links later:

Bloodshadow

Sweet Justice Guild :thumbup:
All of them look great,love the Bat Lantern :cool:

Cyber Burn

Always love seeing Firestar getting more representation, "Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends" was one of my favorites growing up.

And of course, I'm really digging both the Justice Guild and the CSA.

laughing paradox

The Justice Guild looks great, but I'm particularly fond of your iteration of the CSA.

Are you doing the last two of the CSA to round out the group?

Podmark

Nice stuff, particularly the CSA.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

spydermann93

No way! The Justice Guild!? That is awesome! :thumbup:

I really like the CSA, too!

Starman

I particularly like Power Ring, but they all look good. It's great to see the full Justice Guild lineup, too  :thumbup:

Avalon

spydermann93

The Green Guardsman download link isn't working :(