News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Booster Gold

Started by area34, November 09, 2009, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

area34

I was wondering if there is a more recent Booster Gold than what is on AlexFF or Vetextual Reality. I think there was one on the Toybox but my memory isn't that great. I ask because I was going to skope a booster/skeets together and wasn't sure if it has already been done. Anyways if there is a more recent mesh/skin than the two i mention I would be grateful for it to be sent to me.
My email is my user name - @hotmail.com

thanks.

docdelorean88

I like to use the skin from Alex FF on Captain Atom(The hex of Black Adam REN). That could be a good place to start. Sorry i can't be of more help.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Jakew

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

I had a skope a while back based on Ink's Falcon,   It had Skeets instead of Redwing.  Maybe I've still got i, I could send it to you.

area34

Yeah that was what I was going to do- but I wasn't sure how limited the keyframes and animations I would be with the skope. That's cool if you already did it since I'm sure all the problems I thought I would have you probably figured out how to fix. Definitely would like a copy of it and you should probably release it to everyone on your Champs site. Y'know Booster without Skeets hovering around him just isn't right.