NECROS(stealth-poisonous assassin)

YAGUARETE(mutant-speedster)

Podmark

Cool, I really like the first guy.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Cool designs/ideas for original characters Cascarudo. :thumbup: I like them both.

You kinda have a creepy effect going there with that mutant Speedster having no mouth and all. Nice. ^_^

Gremlin

My goodness, these are some wicked designs! Stories behind them?

laughing paradox

These are fantastic.. great job, Cascarudo!  :thumbup:

UnkoMan

Very original. That's what I like to see. Would it be weird to suggest giving Yaguarette nipples? I mean, assuming that is his skin. I like the jaguar print sides on the legs. I wonder if you could do a subtle jaguar print on the rest of his skin, without making the leg parts look like they are skin... Oh sorry. Just me rambling.

I really like the dull grey of Necros, with the bright green highlights. One thing though, the lines are all sort of choppy. It's especially noticeable on those tiny green lines. I wonder if this is due to size you skin at or did you simply not have anti-aliasing turned on when you did those lines?

Other than that, hot dang. I hope you do some more. Originals really are my favourite.

cascarudo

thanks for the comments and for the tips i will see what i can do.

AZURITE ENGINE(ciborg mercenary-power house)

herodad1

AfghanAnt

I really love the giant arm and fantastic skinning on the face. You always have the most unique characters.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Nice one!

It seems that skope could also be used as a basis for Gauntlet from the Initiative. 

deano_ue

great detailing

what elements did you use in the skope, i can't place them

cascarudo

thanks for the comments and the parts are from: texas jack?s hellboy (RHB), body grenadiers?s heimdall and tommyboy?s krona (disk) and kc_batman (arm_capsule02)

cascarudo

a new one
S.D.M.U "special defensive measure unit" (energy-manipulator android)

and thanks for the comments

Tame Fisher

Very nice, cascarudo! Those circuit patterns came out looking really cool - I can never pull those off without looking cluttered or out of place. Together with the facial expression, it really nails the cold android weirdness.

herodad1

just an idea cas, but what about a human/dinosaur DNA hybrid using ren's hulk with a tail,and some kind of armor or spikes? just thinking out loud since your on a creative roll. :)

docdelorean88

That last one looks great! You should try a few tron characters, for fun. :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

cascarudo

first thanks for the comments
now a new one (thanks to herodad1 for the idea)

SAURIAN (half human-half dinosaur brute)

House Quake

absolutely sweet designs.

Look for a PM from me in a day or two... I've been working and need your input.

herodad1

dude, very very nice job on the dino-man! need any more ideas for possible future characters just ask. my heads always swimming with character ideas. 35 years of reading comics and watching cartoons; it'll do it to yah! :lol:

herodad1

yunno. that YAGUARETE guy would look good on bobby 69's male_muscular_points mesh. i'd give him ears.

deano_ue

superb work how did you get the tail on hulk, does it move

laughing paradox

I love how your original characters look.. the skin on this latest one is so good. That skope is incredible, too.

Great job, Cascarudo.

Outcast

Yeah i have to agree with LP, the textures and details of the skin looks very very good. I like the face work for this beast as well. Excellent work Cascarudo. :thumbup:

jtharris86

Wow that is sweet design. Keep them coming  :thumbup:

Mangler44

Cascarudo these are fantastic.  How would someone nab that Dino and Cyborg for there own town destroying mayhem?   

I can only offer you a hug or a gift receipt for some super tights that didn't fit....... the tights are ruined....

cascarudo

thanks for the comments and now one mainstream
scarecrow(yellow lantern)

Xenolith

That is so cool on so many levels...

:thumbup:

laughing paradox

That is simply fantastic, Cascarudo. I am very impressed.

Tawodi Osdi

Man, I want to grow up and be just like you.  What am I saying?  I don't want to grow up.  Anyway, that is a fantastic Scarecrow.