News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

New Ritki Invasion?

Started by B A D, January 13, 2010, 04:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

WTF is going on with the Mothership talk on the COX forums, fellers.

This  may make me jump back on the bandwagon.

Anybody have any info?
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

All I know is the other day there was a few Ritki NPC/NC soft people in pocket D talking

catwhowalksbyhimself

I've seen notices about Rikti Motherships appearing, but haven't bothered to go look.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

B A D

You pinheads are supposed to be heros!!

Put your nose to the grindstone and have it sanded off?

Razza Frazza, if you want something done right..
PROTIP: If you?re going to build a robot that can think for itself and then make it do menial labor, don?t make it twice your size, indestructible, and strong enough to pick you up and use your body to beat your friends to death. Alas, such is ever the folly of man.

rain

Quote from: B A D on January 13, 2010, 04:31:41 PM
WTF is going on with the Mothership talk on the COX forums, fellers.

This  may make me jump back on the bandwagon.

Anybody have any info?

My money is on it just being an invasion week, BAD
-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

B A D

Don't say that . I just renewed.

rain

Quote from: B A D on January 14, 2010, 06:51:58 PM
Don't say that . I just renewed.

If it were anything more, one would think they would have gotten the hype machine going much stronger.
-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

B A D

Eh, I was getting fed up with  DDO online anyway.

Kommando

Quote from: B A D on January 14, 2010, 08:22:09 PM
Eh, I was getting fed up with  DDO online anyway.

I wiped that off my HD a while ago.

BlueBard

Hey, I'm still enjoying DDO Online... at least for as little as I play it.  That's going to be my lifeline if/when I don't have money to renew CoH.

Unless they (NCSoft/Paragon Studios) have something to pull out of their hat, I'm going to go inactive starting at the end of the month until they do.  "Spring Fling" ain't gonna cut it.  A cool add-on or any new issue is what I need.

Any word on projected release dates for Going Rogue?
STO/CO: @bluegeek

catwhowalksbyhimself

No news on the release date, but apparently everyone who had an account from August to Nov last year will be allowed into the closed beta, and no one's in it yet. One of the wiki's has some good information on it, including the two new alignments, third new starting alignments, and new powersets.

http://wiki.cohtitan.com/wiki/Going_Rogue

catwhowalksbyhimself

As it turns out, they is indeed a new Rikti invasion, going server by server.  I stumble into it in Freedom tonight.  Apparently, the Rikiti like to target trainers, but the heroes in Atlas Managed to protect that trainer.

BlueBard

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on January 30, 2010, 06:02:47 AM
As it turns out, they is indeed a new Rikti invasion, going server by server.  I stumble into it in Freedom tonight.  Apparently, the Rikiti like to target trainers, but the heroes in Atlas Managed to protect that trainer.

How is this different from any other Rikti invasion?  Usually the greatest concentration of Rikti appears where the greatest concentration of heroes is, and most of the time the heroes gather at a landmark... usually one close to a trainer.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

catwhowalksbyhimself

That I don't know.  I only that there was an official announcement on the forums and they made it sound like the results of this could change the server somehow.  I simply haven't been around long enough to know what a regular Rikti raid looks like.