News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer

Started by Midnight, January 17, 2010, 02:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

I don't know if anyone here plays this game, but the matchmaking service is supposed to prevent the type of cheating that was rampant in the original Modern Warfare multiplayer.

Well, I was looking for a random groundwar match when i got dumped into the strangest thing I've ever seen in all my years of fps gaming; it was a team deathmatch on rust. Now, so far as I know, rust is only free-for-all. Also, when the match loaded, it was a domination gametype, instead of TDM. ALSO, a nuke had already been called in (it was 6 minutes out or so) and kills and captures were awarding one million points each. I went from level 57 to level 70 in three kills.

I've been trying to figure out a way to report this, but IWNET's admin contact info is rather hard to come across.

Oi.

electro

Might have been an special Event going on - I don't play modern warfare anymore & went back to gears of war 2 - Gears just had an 12 days of Christmas event were the XP was all wacky etc... :blink:

BentonGrey

Weird experience.  My friends and I have been playing this game recently, and it has really got me hooked.  It's probably a good thing that I don't own a 360, otherwise I'd never get anything done. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/