News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

LP's Site!

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2010, 10:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

I realize I haven't posted a thread here promoting my own site, so I may as well do it now.

I actually revised the look of the site a little and added some stuff to it, including the Marauders, the Black Widow skope, a few Defenders and some more.

Check it out at Laughing Paradox's Repository

Previsionary

Yay for new looks and skins!
Disappear when you least expe--

Xenolith

area34

I really like the Black Widow. Great job.

Xenolith

lol

I just came back here to complement you on Black Widow.  I was really happy to see Solarr, too.  You make great decisions on what to skin, sir.

BentonGrey

Awesome site LP, you've got a nice catalog of work up there! :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

area34

I just want to let you know the mesh for Scrambler isn't in Fusion's group.

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Podmark

Wow you really have a cool collection of skins there. I didn't realize you had done so many.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

tommyboy

Great skins, great site.

herodad1

really cool stuff LP! nice looking site too!

laughing paradox

New content has been released, so check it out.

We gots some Serpent Society members (I offer two skins on some of them.. one for Tommyboy's original meshes for Coachwhip, Black Mamba, and Asp. The other for my skope of the same characters.. you can pick whichever you prefer.)

We also have those WildCATS and WildCATS related characters (Cyblade, Misery, Coda assassins).

murs47

Amazo Version 2.2

I really like your style of skinning. I'm always appreciate your releases.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.