News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Spidey FX pack

Started by freegentile, February 04, 2010, 04:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freegentile

For the Spidey FX pack from the frpmods site, http://frp.unlimited2.net/fx/...

On the web blast cone included in the pack...

When I plug in the fx, I set it a stasis/special effect, as I see the wrapping look @ the end in the game. When I plug it in & use it w/ "weapon"/right hand as core & end, I don't see the wrap effect, just that built in "shaky" stasis effect...not the web wrapping effect. I do have a start, core, & end nif for web blast. Anything special I need to do to make the wrap effect show besides plugging in weapon/right hand into the End field in the fx setup? Do I need to use something for start, too, to make the end show up? Or all three? Need to check "track rot"?  I check out tangle_beam in this mod, which I didn't set up, but has the black web look w/ the web wrapping effect @ the end, & it has start & core w/ right hand & track rot for core. I set web blast up the same way & the wrap effect @ the end still didn't work. Wonder if it being a cone has anything to do w/ it.

Previsionary

Cones do not use end.nifs.
Disappear when you least expe--

freegentile

Hmm. I did note that if I set it up as beam, the cone effect looks really goofy. Can't remember if it wrapped or not. I'll try a different type. Can't have it all, I reckon.