Juancho's artistic something (Fate & Foresight 02/22/2012)

Started by juancho, February 16, 2010, 02:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Outcast on February 20, 2012, 03:47:39 PM
...it's only natural for him to get/build one for himself so he can be more of a threat as a villain. Nice thinking there Juancho.  :thinkingidea

I can build things now?  :blink:  I'm a villain now?  :blink:  Heh. Being a simple blob is becoming more complicated by the second. What next, I lay eggs?

And don't worry Toto, I wasn't expecting another pony - the goop is good enough for me!
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

juancho

Yes you are a villan now, the containtment suit was built by hellclones under Seraphim's supervision. You have been chosen by the darkside :P

naitvalis

hehehe i suggest you to keep an eye open with this guys Pre  ;).

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: juancho on February 20, 2012, 04:20:20 PM
Yes you are a villan now, the containtment suit was built by hellclones under Seraphim's supervision. You have been chosen by the darkside :P

I like how the term "containment suit" has already been used.  Sort of like it was built to protect us from his goopiness.   ;)

Sooooo.......if he went into one of the patented cloning chambers®, would it clone just the goop, just the suit, or both?  If it was both, would a lot of them end up like the Ripley clones from Alien Resurrection?  And, granted, I know Hellsy didn't have a lot of standards, but you'd think even HE wouldn't want more than one Goopy running around.  There are standards that need to be maintained.  Honestly, the sharkmen® would never stop laughing.

Quote from: naitvalis on February 20, 2012, 07:04:01 AM
(maybe we can offer him some wine and then use a sharp thing on that eye...)

*paging boy with pointy stick!*

Quote from: naitvalis on February 20, 2012, 07:04:01 AMi'm sure that in time Pre could have a whole wardrobe of suits  :).

I'd like to see him in a mechanical pimp suit.  That would *definitely* make me laugh.   :lol:

All in all, I have to agree with Reep (wow, he's made two great posts in one day.  will wonders never cease), it's an awesome idea and design; I'm surprised someone hadn't already thought of it.  Or, maybe they did, but knew better to keep it to themselves.  ;)  So, is he encased in a full dome at the top, or is it open?

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on February 20, 2012, 09:51:37 AMI see! It's like that, is it? *shakes fist* Yeah. Yeah, see what I did there?

ummmm......unfortunately, we *did* see what you did there.  I know that controlling an actual body is new to you and all, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't your "fist" that you shook at us.  .......eww......  :tmi
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Outcast

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on February 20, 2012, 04:14:20 PM
I can build things now?  :blink:  I'm a villain now?  :blink:

It's either that or...you were rejected by your fellow heroes and made fun of...for being "useless", that you decided to have scientists build one (the suit) for you. You could have easily done that by using your hypnotic eye powers (or maybe it was just your patented puppy dog eye trick? :doh: sorry,no clue on what powers you may have either).

After which, you could have easily chosen either the path of a hero (saving the day with your new containment suit) or a villain (robbing valuable art work from museums all over the world). :)

Deaths Jester

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on February 20, 2012, 04:14:20 PM
Quote from: Outcast on February 20, 2012, 03:47:39 PM
...it's only natural for him to get/build one for himself so he can be more of a threat as a villain. Nice thinking there Juancho.  :thinkingidea

I can build things now?  :blink:  I'm a villain now?  :blink:  Heh. Being a simple blob is becoming more complicated by the second. What next, I lay eggs?

And don't worry Toto, I wasn't expecting another pony - the goop is good enough for me!

Welcoem to the dark end of the gene pool, Pre...but unhappily instead of a villian, you've been chosen to be little more than a henchman...sorry...but that's what you get with the suit.  I think Rhino could use some help being beaten up by the heroes!

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on February 20, 2012, 05:07:15 PM

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on February 20, 2012, 09:51:37 AMI see! It's like that, is it? *shakes fist* Yeah. Yeah, see what I did there?

ummmm......unfortunately, we *did* see what you did there.  I know that controlling an actual body is new to you and all, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't your "fist" that you shook at us.  .......eww......  :tmi

And STOP WAVING THAT AROUND!!!  Geez... :doh:
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

juancho

Today should be micro wednesday, and I should have something interesting to post. but RL is consuming my micro time, so today I only have one original micro to post.

Eaxenerys, she's another member of Elarian´s guard, but she is not an actual fighter, she is an oracle.

Enjoy :D

PreRaphaelite

Yep, I can definitely see an oracle there. That's a pretty bold design there Juancho. The costume fits very well with the rest of the guard/Elarian, and I like the mixture of hard and soft lines here - shown in both her costume and tattoos/energy runes. She comes off a little bit scary, but maybe that's just her confidence. Heh. Lovely work, as always.

Quote from: juancho on February 20, 2012, 04:20:20 PMYou have been chosen by the darkside :P

...So is that like being picked last in gym? Who cares - I've been chosen! I feel like a king.

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 22, 2012, 04:18:10 PM
Welcoem to the dark end of the gene pool, Pre...but unhappily instead of a villian, you've been chosen to be little more than a henchman...sorry...but that's what you get with the suit.

Henchman? Such a glorious title! I feel like a king.

Quote from: Outcast on February 21, 2012, 04:30:00 PM
You could have easily done that by using your hypnotic eye powers.

I have powers? I have powers! I feel like a king.

I like how the term "containment suit" has already been used.  Sort of like it was built to protect us from his goopiness.   ;)

To protect you from me? I'm a threat? I'm a threat! I feel like a king.

Granted, I know Hellsy didn't have a lot of standards, but you'd think even HE wouldn't want more than one Goopy running around.

You think I'm too unique to be cloned (again)? I feel like a king.

Hey, every king needs his sceptre...

Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on February 23, 2012, 11:00:59 AM

Quote from: juancho on February 20, 2012, 04:20:20 PMYou have been chosen by the darkside :P

...So is that like being picked last in gym? Who cares - I've been chosen! I feel like a king.

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 22, 2012, 04:18:10 PM
Welcoem to the dark end of the gene pool, Pre...but unhappily instead of a villian, you've been chosen to be little more than a henchman...sorry...but that's what you get with the suit.

Henchman? Such a glorious title! I feel like a king.

Oh good...you'll do perfect!  Now all we have to do is get a bee keepers helmet for you and you'll fit right in with the rest of the henchmen!

I have powers? I have powers! I feel like a king.

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on February 23, 2012, 11:00:59 AM

Hey, every king needs his sceptre...

That's not a sceptre!!  And quit waving it about..blast it!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Outcast

Nice design for your oracle character Juancho. Her name is a bit too complex though, it reminds of some of the names JRR Tolkein uses for his books. But most alien / ancient characters do have those kinds of difficult names.. :doh:  :P

naitvalis

juancho

Thanks for the feedback guys.
My intention was to have my CSA aquaman ready for tomorrow, but I think I won't make it in time. I had freinds visiting this weeked and and some other RL crap I have to deal with.
I promise I'll go back to full time microing soon :D

@Nait: I still have your avatar on my HD, don't worry bro I'll get to it soon :D

Cyber Burn

I'm a little late to the party, but glad to see you putting out new Micro again.  :thumbup:

daglob

Sadly, Juancho was last active in January of this year. You might leave him a personal message so that next time he checks in he will know that you want to contact him.

symbiote

I have many times doubts until I have to wait long   Juancho  1 year unanswered