News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Hero Help

Started by darkphoenixII, February 19, 2010, 07:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkphoenixII

Just having a little difficulty with this hero file that created. I based it off of Dr. Mike's Galaxy Girl hero recipe after finishing some other original hero recipes, and modified the crap out it to get something powerful yet balanced. But even then, she's difficult to work with. Here's the short run of it.

Galaxy Girl

Strength: 2,  Speed: 3, Agility: 3, Endurance: 3, Energy: 5

Attributes: Group Teleporter, Four-Dimensional, Speed Phaser, Volcanic, Bulk Teleporter

Powers
Molecular Combustion - ignite (medium), medium range
Reflect: Reflects crushing, piercing, energy, electrical, and mental attacks for short duration. Ranged & Melee
Teleport
Teleport Switch: castling swap, long range, very high accuracy
Stop: stasis direct
Slap: very low crushing
Graviga: gravity increase swap, high
Float: zero gravity swap, very high
Dispel: remove defence
Meteor: Very high crushing damage and stun, extreme kb, long rane but low accuracy. High energy cost.

Fans of Final Fantasy will know what character class I based her on. So what we have here is someone who's only as powerful as the amount of objects nearby, and her one offensive power is pretty risky to use, which given how strong it is should be, I think. Otherwise, enemies'd have to attack her with her shields up and/or be close to an object for her beat them out. For a support character, I guess that's okay, but...
Any suggestions?
Dark Phoenix: You once told Jean Grey that the greatest joy a teacher has is to be surpassed by his own pupil. Enjoy!
Professor Xavier: In the battlefield of the mind, my will shall prevail!
DP: Do you really think your puny mind is a match for mine? The conceit of you humans! The arrogance!