News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

John's Skopes and Skins

Started by John Jr., April 04, 2010, 12:33:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

I love that hair piece. You say it's an unskinned Ink mesh? I noticed there's a Terra mesh that is unskinned as well.. hmmm..

Lovin' the Superboys. I'm glad you went with white and gray instead of white and light blue for the YJ Supes.

Add a little shadow around the collar of his shirt and sleeves! It'll make it pop even a little more.

John Jr.

Yeah, it would be a shame to let this mesh stay unskinned, it's pretty good. Ink have some "hidden treasures" in the Hero force site, just awaiting to be skinned.
I'm glad you liked the Conners, LP. With all the "complements" alpha enabled we can make pretty much all of Conner's costumes to this mesh. I want to try something different next, but maybe I'll make other costumes in the future.
I already added the shadow and I agree with you, they give a nice detail, thanks.

John Jr.

My "Young" Superman and Superboy skopes are now available at FRP2:
http://frp.unlimited2.net/clark-and-connor-kent-superboys/

And when you go there check it out the improved Skopes section too.
Thanks to Prev and the guys for hosting them.

Amazo Version 2.2

very nice stuff john, really liking the superboy skins and skopes.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Sioux City Dynamo

John Jr, love the young superman!  got to use him in the danger room against some robots!
Io

John Jr.

Thanks, guys, I'm glad you liked them.
SCD,
Yeah, nothing like a classic Superman smashes robots scenario.

John Jr.

Did anyone skoped or skinned this version yet? I couldn't find it anywhere, so I decided to skope one. Still a WIP, needs some cloth details, highlights...

martialstorm

That's excellent John, good to see more YJ skins!

AfghanAnt

Oh nice! Are you doing the rest of the team JJ?

John Jr.

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you liked Robin.
AA,
I'm planning to give Kid Flash a shot, since looks like no one did him yet.

BentonGrey

Man, you've been doing some nice work here my friend!  I like the work on Robin's belt.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

Sweet JJ! Looking forward to Kid Flash! :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Very nice JJ!  I feel like something could be done to make his face appear younger, but it's beyond me.  That's a nice skin, though, bright and clean. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

martialstorm

Excellent JJ I've been looking forward to this one.

Cyber Burn

Downloaded! Thanks for the shiny new toy JJ!

John Jr.

Thanks, guys! I hope you like him!
Benton, I  know a bigger smile would make him look younger, but I didn't like the way it looked in the mesh, so I went for a more "simple" smile.  Anyway, in the game his size and physique will help to show he's still a kid.

BentonGrey

Quote from: John Jr. on August 19, 2012, 06:22:42 PM
Thanks, guys! I hope you like him!
Benton, I  know a bigger smile would make him look younger, but I didn't like the way it looked in the mesh, so I went for a more "simple" smile.  Anyway, in the game his size and physique will help to show he's still a kid.

True enough! :)
God Bless

John Jr.

Man of Steel WIP.

Mesh is a skope of Ren's meshes. Base skins by C6 and Murs.

Cyber Burn

Glad to see you Skinning JJ. Looks like you have not lost your touch. Very nice.

spydermann93

Quote from: John Jr. on July 20, 2014, 09:16:20 PM
Man of Steel WIP.

Mesh is a skope of Ren's meshes. Base skins by C6 and Murs.

Super work, JJ! :thumbup:

I'm really glad to see you back on the skinning scene! :D

John Jr.

Thanks guys. I'm very rusty, but I'll try my best to get back to a (semi) regular skinning job.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: John Jr. on July 21, 2014, 04:29:49 AM
Thanks guys. I'm very rusty, but I'll try my best to get back to a (semi) regular skinning job.

Going by your preview Pic, I have to disagree.

windblown

It looks great, looking forward to see it finished.

John Jr.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 21, 2014, 05:00:51 AM
Quote from: John Jr. on July 21, 2014, 04:29:49 AM

Going by your preview Pic, I have to disagree.

You are very kind, my friend. Thanks.
I still remember most of the skinning tricks, but I had to re-read some tuts before getting back to skoping. It's becoming easier with each attempt, so I think I'll be able to make something useful in the next weeks.

Quote from: windblown on July 21, 2014, 11:43:44 PM
It looks great, looking forward to see it finished.

Thank you, so much, windblown. I just need to add some details to the costume, I should be able to finish him in the next days.

John Jr.

The Man of Steel is finished and available at my new Yahoo Group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cavernadosilencio/info

Hope you like it.

spydermann93