News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Possible Dumb Question

Started by Amazo Version 2.2, April 19, 2010, 09:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

It's been a while since I've played, and probably longer since I've actually posted something, and I hope I'm not offending anyone by asking questions. I'm not sure which forum to put this in, but is there any way to increase the amount of prestige points that you start the game with? Meaning, if I wanted to start the game with an original character, is it possible? Thanks.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

USAgent

Yes you can with the Custom Force mod.  You can get it here http://freedomforceforever.com/graveyard/index.html
I know there was a Custom Force mod for FF1 and the one at the Graveyard is called Custom Force X, not sure if thats for FF1 or FFV3R.

DrMike2000

There's a number of ways to give yourself prestige.

1) Drop the console down (requires modifying System/init.py) and type Campaign_AddPrestige(20000)

2) Add this command to a game mission script, if you've unzipped them into your hard drive

3) Hex edit a save game

None of these will let you override the required characters for missions, so you'll be playing Minuteman, Mentor, El Diablo and Manbot for the first few missions until you can recruit.

The first option is probably easiest, I'll look up the details at home if you like.

Stranger Than Fiction:
The Strangers, Tales of the Navigator and Freedom Force X
www.fundamentzero.com

Amazo Version 2.2

Thanks guys. USAgent, I'll check into the mods when I get home. Dr. Mike, I would appreciate the help. Thank you.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.