News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

JLA: The Yesterday's War

Started by John Jr., April 29, 2010, 12:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Jr.

Anyone who reads the "Skins" topics knows I'm trying to make skins (with some degree of success) and skopes (no such luck) for a new mod, well finally I could script a mission.
JLA: Yesterday's War will be around  8-9 missions and will have two history arcs. The first will feature the younger versions of the heroes.
Detective John Jones is the only person to know about a terrible conspiration against mankind. To stop it, Jones ask the help of three young heroes. Superboy, Aquaboy and The Executioner will join forces with Jones to stop a war lead by a mysterious enemy.
Mission 1  shows Aquaboy's search for Atlantis. Our hero finally finds others like him, but why are the atlanteans  attacking him?

Can Aquaboy fight an army of atlanteans?

Yeah, he can. But it will be enough?

I should have some Mission 2 shots by tomorrow.

chuckles

This looks awesome!
You're really doing great work John...keep it coming!

John Jr.

Quote from: chuckles on April 29, 2010, 12:28:14 AM
This looks awesome!
You're really doing great work John...keep it coming!

Thanks, Chuckles!
I hope you like the mod. I'm finishing Mission 2 (Superboy) and I will have screenshots tomorrow if all goes as planned.

BentonGrey

Awesome JJ!  You should look into the Atlantis map and Atlantians in the DCUG.  Also, does the Aquaman you are using have a flying_melee kf?  It makes underwater fights a bit cooler. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

John Jr.

I'm using the Aqualad skope/kfs you sent me as Aquaboy, buddy, so yes he has the "flying attacks"  (and the flight power to better use the underwater map).
I can't download the DCUG yet because of space limitations. I made some custom skins and hero files for the atlanteans, but I would love see your take on them, since you're the Aquaman expert here.
I really hope you like the mod and my take on Aquaboy/man. Since I know Aquaman's greatest fans (you and my old RPG and Heroclix partner, Rodrigo "J'onn J'onzz"), I have a great responsibility here ;)

BentonGrey

Well, you should have said something sooner.  Unko made some GREAT Atlantians.  I'll send 'em your way soon-ish.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

John Jr.

Mission 2 screenshots, as promised:
Lana Lang trying to give some good advices to Clark:

I'm not satisfied with my Lana skope, but since my skope ability is almost non-existent I still trying to make a better one (any help would be appreciated).

Looks like Superboy has no time to teen angst, since he must fight some super powered aliens.

earl of bronze

This looks good but who is the Executioner? I know of the Marvel one and the Men's adventure one but never heard of one in DC.

John Jr.

Quote from: earl of bronze on April 30, 2010, 10:38:41 PM
This looks good but who is the Executioner? I know of the Marvel one and the Men's adventure one but never heard of one in DC.

Spoiler
The Executioner was one of young Bruce Wayne's costumed ids

earl of bronze

Ok that's a new one on me. The guy I think about is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Executioner_%28book_series%29

John Jr.

That's the Executioner I'll use in the mod:

John Jr.

And for the first (and maybe the last) time ever in  :ffvstr: here is the Executioner:

Executioner and Detective Jones have their hands full in this scene, and it's only the second encounter of their team up mission.
I wish to thank Kenn again for making this great Executioner skope.

BentonGrey

This is looking great JJ!  I can't wait to play it!
God Bless

John Jr.

Many bugs later, I'm back with a (lousy) Mission 6 screenshot.
Ten years after the conspirators were defeated, they are back, with a plan that could spell doom for Earth and Mars. But this time they will have to fight the Justice League.

The League vs Amazo, in his spiffy old costume, in the first encounter of Mission 6.

BentonGrey

Ohh!  Nice!  I like a good Amazo fight. :)
God Bless

John Jr.

Don't you love Tommyboy's talking heads? I know I do.

I still have to adjust Hal and Diana's heading to make them look to J'onn.

John Jr.

It's done.
JLA: Yesterday War
Superboy, the Teen of Steel; Aquaboy, young master of the oceans; and The Executioner, a dark clad vigilante. What menace could unite these three young heroes? A terrible conspiracy against Earth, a mystery unknown to everyone else? except Police Detective John Jones. Now Jones must join forces with the teen heroes to save the world in a secret war battled from the deep seas to Mars? deserts.
Ten years later, the conspirators are back, and with the help of the Injustice Gang, they can now destroy Earth and Mars. But this time, they will have to fight the Justice League! JLA: The Yesterday War is a new 8 mission mod for FFVTTR by John Jr., featuring the younger versions of classic heroes, the original Justice League, and some of their more dangerous foes, like Sinestro, Amazo, and Reverse Flash.
The Mod has a lot of content, including custom voice packs for almost all main characters (courtesy of Sledgehammer and Glitch Girl), talking heads (from Tommyboy) and some brand new meshes from Kenn X and skins (er, by myself).
As always you can find this and other great Mods in FRP:
http://frp.unlimited2.net/mods/JohnJr/JLAMod.rar
Thanks to Prev for hosting the Mod.

As always feedback is welcomed. Without your feedback I'll never know how i can make better Mods and Skins. I really need to know what I did right and what I did wrong, so your opinion is VERY important to me.
Thanks!

Epimethee

Congrats, John! Looking forward to play it. :D
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

John Jr.

Thanks, Epimethee. I hope you like the mod.
Please let me know what you think about the mod when you finish it.

cmdrkoenig67

JJ, I haven't finished playing the mod, but I wanted you to know...It's great!  I've been really enjoying it (and I'm not really a DC fan).

Dana

John Jr.

Thanks, Dana. It could not been done without your maps.
I'll be looking forward to your feedback after you finish the mod.
Thanks again, for the help and the kind words.

BentonGrey

Woo-hoo!  You've gotten me really interested in this mod during your time making it.  I can't wait to try this out JJ!  You've done such a fantastic job of creating all the different pieces you needed.  I can't wait to see them in action. :D
God Bless

earl of bronze

Great work on the first two missions. I just played them and they were a lot of fun. The music you used really seemed to set the mood as well.

John Jr.

I'm very glad you liked Earl. I choose the music very carefully this time.
Spoiler
BTW, which path you choose in the Superman encounter on Superboy's mission? There's two different encounters depending if you answer "yes" or "no" to Superman's question and even the music is different if you choose "no".
Benton,
I'm looking forward to your feedback, buddy. I had you in mind all time I was writing Aquaboy/man's missions & speech. I hope you like them.

earl of bronze

Spoiler
I chose no, it was so Spock  like a speech, it had to be wrong.

earl of bronze

Ok, I have finished the next 3 missions and really enjoyed them.

Spoiler
Good characterization and several funny lines in there. Nice powersets andI loved the MARTIAN SMASH power. Abin Sur was a nice surprise too

earl of bronze

Ok I finished the mod today.

Spoiler
Excellent work on the last 3 missions. I almost LMAO when the Riddler was surprised the Polar Martians were going to melt the icecap. One quibble, I wish you had left Hal with Abin Sur's Emerald rocket power. As it it was it made Batman have the most effective anti Martian weapon in the exploding Batarang. So I had to replay the last 2 missions and take him to Mars to avoid getting swamped by the horde of bad guys.(which happened on my first try) And yes I know I could have just replayed the last mission and taken Bats twice but that felt like cheating.  

A really nice JLA mod, you should consider doing another team mod. Maybe a JLA2 or LSH 2?

John Jr.

Earl,
Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback, I can't thank you enough for this. Your posts are always so detailed, they really help me to make better mods.
Now, let's talk specifics
Spoiler

The Superman encounter: Great detective work. The cold, detached speech was the clue he was a phony. If you had chosen "yes" you would have to fight a very harder opposition and get no Superboy tv theme as background music.
The Martian Manhunter hero file (including the Martian Smash power) was inspired by Abenavides recipe. When I first discovered FF, about a year ago, Alex's site helped me a lot, so I wanted make a homage to him.
I really like the Abin Sur character and since our heroes were fighting a "War of the Worlds" I thought was logical get him in the final battle and it gave me a excuse to use Tommyboy's GL mesh and make my own Abin skin
The Riddler gave me good opportunities to be funny. I like to write big scope adventures and dire perils, but I believe humor makes the stories better.
Hal has the "Emerald Flame" power it's very effective against the Martians. I usually used Hal's constructs (specially the robot) to get the Martians busy and blasted them with the flame. But I'm glad to know you could use Batman as a heavy hitter.

I'm kind of busy with my real life job now, but a new Legion Mod (with the 80's version) is a pet project of mine and I really like the Morrison era JLA, so it's possible.
Once again, thanks for your help!

BentonGrey

JJ my friend, I can't BELIEVE it's taken me this long to try out your mod.  I especially regret it after firing it up and seeing who was starring in the very first mission!  All hail Aquaboy! :D

Anyway, I'll provide some feedback as I play through it, and if you would like, I can post edited versions of your missions texts here.
Spoiler

Aquaboy#1:
Hooray!  It is awesome to see Aquaman show up and be awesome in someone else's mod....maybe I'm having an effect. ;)  
*Anyway, I like your build for him, but I have a few notes.  Did you mean for his main attack to be a combo?  If so, that's fine, but I was surprised by it.  
*He can fly, but he can't do most of his attacks while flying.  I'd recommend taking advantage of all the great flying_melee animations out there for those KF's and give him a "swimming" melee attack.  You could also do the same for the "Atlantians" to provide a bit more depth to the gameplay in this mission.  
*I loved the dialog, and I felt like you had a pretty good idea of who this character was to you.  I also loved the classic plot of the bad guys using a giant whirlpool machine to sink ships.  Great work!
*Your second versions of your Atlantians need strings info, both male and female.
*You don't pause quite long enough at the end.  Extend your fade or add a "Wait" command to allow those Martians to disappear.
*Also, I think you sort of missed an opportunity with the interrogation encounter.  That was a good chance to spawn more bad guys far away and teleport them in after Aquaboy says, "piece of cake."  You could make it into a bit of a trap. :)

Over all, this was a great intro mission.  You create some suspense, you introduce a mystery, and you chose one knockout setting, which made it all the more interesting!

And here is an edited mission.tx:
Spoiler
Story: aquaboy

Encounter: Recruit
Type: Campaign Recruit
Allies: aquaboys, superboyj

Encounter: starting cutscene
Type: Cutscene

Start Cutscene:
cinematic camera on aquaboys
set lighting to evening
unfade
aquaboys says, "A lot of shipwrecks have happened here in the last few weeks."
aquaboys says, "The only survivor I could find swears they were attacked by mermen and a beautiful mermaid."
aquaboys says, "Everyone is calling the guy a madman, but I have to check it out..."
aquaboys says, "It could be my first solid clue about Atlantis... But why they would be attacking fishermen?"
aquaboys plays animation ranged_4
aquaboys says, "Weird, I can't sense any fish in this area. Something or someone has scared them all..."

Encounter: nadadores
Type: Fight
Villains: atlantean, atlantean2, atlantean
Marker: encounter6
Primary Objective: "Fight the Atlanteans" for 100 prestige and 10 xp

Alert Cutscene:
camera on villain
villain says, "An intruder! Let's get him!"
villain moves to aquaboys

Start Cutscene:
play music music_atlantis
aquaboys turns to villain
aquaboys says, "Wait, I'm not your enemy! Are you atlanteans?"
villain says, "Yes, and we don't like trespassers here!"
aquaboys says, "Wait! I need to talk with you!"
cinematic camera on villain
villain plays animation melee
villain says, "Kill him!"

End Cutscene:
aquaboys says, "I can't understand. Why they attacked me? They probably sank the boats too..."
aquaboys plays animation melee
aquaboys says, "Are my mother's people a bunch of cold blooded killers? Have I searched for them for so long only to discover they are worse than the surface dwellers?"

Encounter: sereia
Villains: aqua_girl
Minions: atlantean, atlantean2
Marker: encounter5
Primary Objective: "Defeat the attackers" for 100 prestige and 10 xp

Alert Cutscene:
red arrow on villain

Start Cutscene:
villain says, "Please, don't judge us so harshly, my friend!"
aquaboys says, "Who are you?"
villain says, "My name is Sylla, I'm from atlantis, like my friends. And who are you?"
aquaboys says, "I'm Aquab..., my name is Arthur. My mother was an atlantean, like you."
aquaboys says, "I spent years looking for atlantis."
villain plays animation active_defence
villain says, "Well, now you found us. We're sorry you received such a terrible welcome."
villain says, "Please let us make amends!"
aquaboys says, "Why did you attack those boats? Why did you attack me?"
villain plays animation ranged_4
villain says, "Please come with us, Arthur. We'll explain everything! We're your friends, and you have to trust us!"
aquaboys plays animation stunned
aquaboys says, "A telepathic attack? You're trying to control my mind?!"
villain says, "His mind is too strong, I can't control him!"
minion says, "So, we have to kill him."
aquaboys says, "I'm more than a match for all of you, buster! Especially when I'm so angry!"

End Cutscene:
aquaboys says, "Looks like I'll have to live alone, my mother's people are just..."
aquaboys says, "Damn! I don't have time for self pity! I have to find out how they sank those boats and make sure they won't be doing it again!"
aquaboys says, "I never had any luck with pretty red heads anyway..."

Encounter: pistas1
Type: Interrogation
Villains: atlantean, atlantean_girl2
Marker: encounter3
Primary Objective: "Interrogate one atlantean" for 100 prestige and 10 xp
Next: destruir1

Alert Cutscene:
red arrow on villain
aquaboys plays animation ranged_4
aquaboys says, "I can sense more of them nearby. I have to get someone to interrogate."

Start Cutscene:
aquaboys says, "It's just two of them. Piece of cake!"

Interrogation Cutscene:
aquaboys says, "Listen, I'm usually not an agressive kind of guy, but I'm in a bad mood now and I've already proven I'm much stronger than you..."
aquaboys plays animation melee
aquaboys  says, "So, you'll tell me how you sank those boats or I'll have to punch you to the next week?"
villain says, "OK! I'll talk. We used special equipment to create a whirpool, but it's very well guarded. Even you won't be able to pass through our defenses!"
aquaboys says, "That remains to be seen..."

End Cutscene:
aquaboys says, "I can't call any help. It's just me against a small army."
aquaboys says, "Good. They will need all the advantages they can get!"

Encounter: destruir1
Type: Destroy Object
Villains: aqua_girl
Minions: atlantean, atlantean2, atlantean_girl2
Objects: freezeray
Marker: encounter1
Primary Objective: "Destroy the atlantean's weapon" for 100 prestige and 10 xp
Next: closing1

Alert Cutscene:
red arrow on villain

Start Cutscene:
villain says, "We must hurry. Another ship is coming and we must be sure that no one will escape this time."
aquaboys says, "Weird, I just noticed how much they all look alike, like they're all related or something..."
aquaboys says, "I don't have much time, I have to hit them hard and destroy that machine before they can sink the ship!"

End Cutscene:
camera on aquaboys
aquaboys says, "Looks like they underestimated me..."

Encounter: closing1

Start Cutscene:
aquaboys says, "They disapeared? But how? I just turned my eyes from them for a minute! No one can swim that fast!"
aquaboys says, "There is something fishy happening here. I don't know if they're atlanteans or not, but I'll find out!"
aquaboys says, "They will discover they messed with the wrong guy!"
fade for 2 seconds

God Bless

BentonGrey

Alright, now I've made it through missions two and three, so you'll find more feedback below:

Spoiler
02 Superboy:
*Your "civilians" need a string entry.
*The females (at least) are also using the wrong anim for their attack, meaning they get stuck sometimes.
*You might want to add a health canister or two.  Those Martians are TOUGH!  Ha, I had to cheat just a little to survive.
*Superboy felt great.  He was obviously powerful, but the Martians really gave him a run for his money.  The other villains obviously weren't much of a threat, but since you were trying to save lives, they worked well.
*Your skopes and skins are fantastic, my friend.  It sickens me that you just learned to do this! :D
*The choice encounter was a great twist.  That's innovative mod making.

This was a great mission.  You had a nice mix of encounters, you built your story, you obviously have a lot of love for Superboy, so it was a smashing success.  I was really impressed with the choice, especially the subtle clues you gave the player.  I've always wanted to do a more mystery based mission, and this was a really nice look at how well something like that could work.  It's obvious that I need to take better advantage of the simple choice code.  Great work!

03 Brave and Bold:
*Very interesting builds for the two heroes.  They were both fun to play, and I loved the idea of MM trying to hide his nature, so his powers all had to be very subtle.  I thought that was really neat. 
*The Executioner was good as well, but I felt like his stun pellet was a bit limited.  I loved him having ropeswinger, though.
*The cameo by Hal Jordan had me smiling like a fool.  That's great! 

Not much else to say about this one, it was a solid mission, with a really fantastic premise.  It wasn't stellar in gameplay, but it didn't really have any faults.  I enjoyed it pretty thoroughly.

Superboy's mission.txt

Spoiler
Story: superboy

Encounter: Recruit
Type: Campaign Recruit
villains: melite

#-----------------------------------------

Encounter: perdas1
Allies: kent, lana
Next: spy
Marker: museum1

Start Cutscene:
unfade
set lighting to day
kent turns to lana
lana turns to kent
cinematic camera on kent
lana says, "You know I'm worried about you Clark. You can't go on this way..."
kent says, "I know, Lana. I  just need more time. It's all too recent..."
lana says, "You don't need to face it alone, Clark. You have friends who can help you."
lana says, "If you can't talk with me, talk with Pete or Superboy, they're your friends too."
kent says, "I'll think about it, Lana. Thanks."
cinematic camera on lana
lana says, "No, you won't. I know you too well, Clark Kent. You're just trying to run away from this conversation."
lana says, "Fine. Have it your way. Just let me know if you change your mind."
kent says, "I will. And thanks, Lana. For everything."
lana walks to opera1
camera on kent
kent turns to cabine
kent says, "What can I say to Lana? I feel guilty because I save perfect strangers every day but I couldn't save my own parents!"
kent plays animation melee
kent says, "Great Superboy I am!  I can defeat any super villain, stop any natural disaster, but I couldn't save my parents from a simple virus!"
kent says, "What's the use of this damn secret identity anyway? My parents are dead, who needs Clark Kent now? I should just burn these glasses and be Superboy for good..."
cop says telepathically, "Get back! I don't know what you think you're doing but I'll have to arrest you!"
kent says, "What? There's trouble ahead!"
kent moves to cabine
fade for 2 seconds
kent is destroyed
hero teleports to cabine
camera on hero
unfade for 2 seconds
hero plays animation active_defence_3
hero says, "This looks like a job for me!"

Encounter: spy
Type: Save Civilian
Villains: m_male, m_female, m_male, m_female
Allies: cop, civilian_male
Next: If Ally Survives: duplos
Next: If Ally Lost: lose
Marker: tophat1
Primary Objective: "Stop the kidnappers." for 100 prestige and 10 xp

Alert Cutscene:
red arrow on villain

Start Cutscene:
play music music_08skyking1
cinematic camera on cop
cop says, "Get back, I said! I'll shoot!"
civilian_male plays animation power
civilian_male says, "They're crazy! They invaded my office and tried to kidnapp me!!"
m_female says, "You shouldn't have interfered, now we'll have to kill you."
cop plays animation ranged
cop says, "Bullets don't hurt them?! This is impossible!"
m_male says, "No one can help you now!"
camera on hero
hero says, "Wanna bet?"

Ally Thanks Hero Cutscene:
camera on ally
ally says, "Thanks, Superboy. I never seen anything like it. They were super powered, just like you."

Ally Lost Cutscene:
hero says, "No! I couldn't save them!"

End Cutscene:
camera on hero
hero says, "I have to get these guys to the prison and try to learn who they really are."

Encounter: duplos
Type: Save Civilian
Villains: mcop, mcop, mcop
Allies: lana named stacy, girl3, civilian_female
Next: If Ally Survives: espelho
Next: If Ally Lost: lose
marker: opera1
Primary Objective: "Protect Lana and her friends." for 100 prestige and 10 xp

Alert Cutscene:
camera on girl3
girl3 says, "Please, don't hurt me!"
stacy says, "Let her alone, you big bully!"
hero says, "Looks like Lana already got herself into trouble..."

Start Cutscene:
cinematic camera on stacy
girl3 plays animation stunned
girl3 says, "Please, leave us alone!"
stacy plays animation melee
stacy says, "Get out of here or you'll find yourself in a world of trouble, buster!"
girl3 plays animation idle
girl3 says, "Lana, stop! They're policemen!"
stacy says, "No, they're not! They're trying to kidnap you and your mother, Kristin!"
villain says, "We only need professor Fradon, the young ones are disposable!"
civilian_female plays animation power
civilian_female says, "Please don't hurt my daughter! I'll do whatever you want!"
camera on hero
hero plays animation active_defence_4
hero says, "Don't worry, professor. They won't hurt anyone!"
stacy says, "Superboy! I told them they would get into trouble!"

Ally Thanks Hero Cutscene:
ally says, "Thanks, Superboy!"

Ally Lost Cutscene:
hero says, "Nooooo! Not again!"

End Cutscene:
camera on hero
hero says, "What's happening here? Who are those guys? Why are a bunch of super thugs trying to kidnapp college teachers?"
hero says, "I'll scan the city and make sure they won't try anything else!"

Encounter: espelho
Type: Simple Choice
Allies: msuperman
Choice1: yes
Choice2: no
Next: if yes: emboscada
Next: if no: impostor
Marker: tophat1

Alert Cutscene:
yellow arrow on msuperman

Start cutscene:
cinematic camera on msuperman
msuperman plays animation active_defence_4
msuperman says, "Stop, Superboy! We need to talk!"
hero says, "What?! Who are you?!"
msuperman says, "I'm your future self. I'm Superman."
msuperman says, "I came from the future to avoid a disaster. You must come with me!"
hero says, "What's the problem?"
msuperman says, "I can't give you specifics, but one of my enemies came to your time. If you don't follow me history will be changed and millions will die!"
hero says, "But I need to stop these kidnappers before someone gets hurt!"
msuperman plays animation active_defence
msuperman says, "You need to get your priorities straight, Kal-El! Think like a kryptonian and don't let your emotions cloud your judgement!"
msuperman says, "The needs of many are more important than the needs of a few!"
msuperman plays animation active_defence_3
msuperman says, "You will come with me?"

Encounter: emboscada
Villains: msuperman named bob
Minions: melite
marker: luta1
Primary Objective: "Defeat the aliens." for 100 prestige and 10 xp
Next: reporter

Alert Cutscene:
yellow arrow on bob
camera on bob
hero moves to luta1
bob says, "Hurry up, Kal! We need to move faster!"

Start Cutscene:
camera on hero
hero says, "OK, Superman. What do you need?"
bob says, "You are too dangerous to our plan, you need to die."
hero says, "Great, another impostor. OK, now I'm really mad!"

End Cutscene:
camera on hero
hero says, "Looks like I played the fool here. I'm more distraught than I tought... I can't let my problems affect my judgement this way!"
hero says, "I have to find out who's behind all this!"

Encounter: impostor
Villains: msuperman named bob
marker: luta1
Primary Objective: "Defeat Superman." for 100 prestige and 10 xp
Next: soldados

Alert Cutscene:
yellow arrow on bob
camera on bob
hero moves to luta1
bob says, "Hurry up, Kal! We need to move faster!"

Start Cutscene:
play music music_superboy
camera on hero
hero says, "We are not going anywhere, Superman... But that's not your real name, right?"
bob says, "I don't know what you're talking about, Superboy, and we need..."
hero says, "Cut the act! You almost had me fooled, but that 'choose the lesser of two evils' nonsense unmasked you!"
hero says, "I made a vow to protect all life! I would never turn my back on anyone who needed my help!"
camera on bob
bob plays animation melee
bob says, "Mores the pity. Looks like I really have to kill you!"
camera on hero
hero plays animation active_defence_2
hero says, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"
bob says, "You will never know, kryptonian!"

End Cutscene:
camera on hero
hero says, "This fake Superman is working with the kidnappers, but he's a lot tougher than the others."
hero says, "I have to find who's behind all this!"

Encounter: soldados
Type: Hunt
Villains: melite, melite, melite, melite
Next: reporter
Primary Objective: "Defeat the alien soldiers." for 100 prestige and 10 xp

Alert Cutscene:
red arrow on villain

Start Cutscene:
camera on villain
villain plays animation special_a
villain says, "we underestimated the kryptonian, he defeated the General! We need to stop him now!"
villain says, "It doesn't matter how strong he is, he can't fight all of us at the same time!"
camera on hero
hero plays animation active_defence_2
hero says, "You are so wrong... I can't punch a virus or heat blast death, but I can take all my frustations out on you guys! Thanks for showing up!"

End Cutscene:
camera on hero
hero says, "Who are these aliens? They are almost as strong as I am!"

Encounter: reporter
Allies: kent, civilian_female named jan
Marker: museum1

Start Cutscene:
Play Transition
hero teleports to cabine
Play music music_05berlin_cs1
cinematic camera on kent
kent turns to jan
kent says, "Professor Fradon? I'm Clark Kent of the Shuster Herald, the college's newspaper. May I speak with you?"
jan turns to kent
jan says, "I suppose you want to know about that terrible incident from this afternoon?"
kent says, "Yes. Do you have any idea why someone would try to kidnap you?"
jan says, "No idea at all. I'm not rich and I'm sure I don't have enemies."
kent says, "Are you working on something important?"
jan says, "Like a secret project or something? No, Mr. Kent."
jan says, "I'm afraid I'm just an ordinary astronomy teacher."
kent says, "Wait, you work with Professor Sikela in the observatory, right?"
jan says, "Yes. Joe is my colleague. Why?"
kent says, "Someone tried to kidnapp him earlier today."
kent says, "Looks like someone is very interested in your research, Professor."
fade for 2 seconds

God Bless