News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What's in the assembly line?

Started by grenadier, May 24, 2010, 05:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grenadier

What's on the way?  I get the question a lot.  Here's what I'll do.  When I'm close to fiinishing something,  look here for what's coming:  example.  I just finished the meshing for these guys.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/photos/album/783390420/pic/1274610745/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/photos/album/783390420/pic/2102050067/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc 

I'm doing their animations now but,they''ll  need skinning before Fridays,  PM me if you're interested.
If no takers by Wednesday, I won't say if the'll be released or not.

-Gren

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Cyber Burn

These look great gren, i'm sure that you'll have no problem finding a skinner.

grenadier

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whateveriwant12/photos/album/1074772491/pic/794491500/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

So far so good.  A skinner was good enough to help me. 
The base skin on the image was mine, it's not very good.  It's just a placeholder.

These meshes are essentially done.  They just need skinning.
I'm sure it's comiing along very well.  Thanks Avalon.

Until Further Notice,  

Xenolith

Wow!  You are seriously into the armored guys right now.  I never thought I'd see the Raiders.

Great job!

herodad1

i cant wait to see titanium man.bet he'll look really cool!

grenadier

Mauler mesh has to be redone. I don't like his helmet.
Warmachine animations are a pain but getting their.
Titanium Man redoing the mesh a third time.  I don't like the shape.

Electra needs head band strap and animation for it. 
Mysterio can't be seen through his smoke (trying to figure a happy medium)
Checkmate knight - mesh and animation done - need new skin
Checkmate armored - Needs some addition animations.
Checkmate basic - Mesh done needs animation amd skin.
Checkmate pawns - needs to be made.
Checkmate Russian- Needs animations.

- Future projects involes making more DC based characters.

Until Further Notice,  

Amazo Version 2.2

I'm not familiar with the Checkmate characters, but seeing your original meshes, I think they would be great for other characters as well. I'm also really looking forward to the armored characters. If you still have them, I would also enjoy seeing what your current versions of Mauler and Titanium Man look like.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

laughing paradox

Gren, the meshing machine!

Looking forward to what DC characters you have in store. Did you ever fix the alpha on that certain Canadian superheroine?

grenadier

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/photos/album/783390420/pic/716605862/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc

Here's a looksee at the checkmate meshes.  I reworked the animations.  The staff animations were what I was very proud of.  It should be released soon.

Until Further Notice,  

Cyber Burn

Sweet. The Raiders look pretty good as well.

grenadier

QuoteLooking forward to what DC characters you have in store. Did you ever fix the alpha on that certain Canadian superheroine?

Nope, I may end up doing snowbird's cape the hard way.  I still need to make some animal meshes for her to transform to.

Side note- After 5 days in the hospital I'm finally home.  During dialysis they found that I had some bacteria in my blood stream, so I was getting wiped out during dialysis.  They fixed that and I'm right as rain again.  :) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

grenadier

Until Further Notice,  

Podmark

That looks great, I can't wait.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

grenadier

Just finished play testing it.  Looks good and plays good.  Just waiting for the skin.

Until Further Notice,  

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: grenadier on May 27, 2010, 02:47:49 PM
QuoteLooking forward to what DC characters you have in store. Did you ever fix the alpha on that certain Canadian superheroine?

Nope, I may end up doing snowbird's cape the hard way.  I still need to make some animal meshes for her to transform to.

Side note- After 5 days in the hospital I'm finally home.  During dialysis they found that I had some bacteria in my blood stream, so I was getting wiped out during dialysis.  They fixed that and I'm right as rain again.  :) :) :)

Dude: Of course we love that you are meshing again, but make no mistake, the most important news is that you're feeling good.

Stay healthy! I know I hope for that, and I'm sure other folks feel the same way!

crimsonquill

Definitly been loving your work, Gren  :thumbup:... so many things in the pineline and others to play with.. great to have you back in meshing force again.

And great news that you are feeling much better.. makes getting up in the morning to work and play far much easier to do.

- CQ

"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Outcast

You've really been cranking it up with these fantastic meshes Gren.  :thumbup:

But i'm really glad that your well enough to get out of the hospital. Take care of yourself man. :)

grenadier

Thanks everyone, but I got to tell you, it's real boring when you're in the hospital.
Bad food, lousy TV, but great room service.  I find keeping myself preoccupied in meshing keeps me sane.  So no worries,  we're fine.  We just managed to find answers to our health which was bugging us for months, and believe me that was my biggest relief.   Meshing and my girlfriend during that time helps me divert my problems. 

Anyway, I have a skinning issue to resolve and a mesh to make.  :) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

herodad1

yeah gren,glad your gonna be OK! :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Quote from: grenadier on May 27, 2010, 02:47:49 PM

I'm glad to hear about your good news regarding your health.

John Jr.

Great news about your health, hope you get better and better.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: grenadier on May 28, 2010, 02:15:26 PM
Thanks everyone, but I got to tell you, it's real boring when you're in the hospital.
Bad food, lousy TV, but great room service.  I find keeping myself preoccupied in meshing keeps me sane.  So no worries,  we're fine.  We just managed to find answers to our health which was bugging us for months, and believe me that was my biggest relief.   Meshing and my girlfriend during that time helps me divert my problems. 

Anyway, I have a skinning issue to resolve and a mesh to make.  :) :) :)

Bad food and tv?  What?  Last one I was at had wonderful food and TV....man ye really got the shaft there!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

herodad1

really liking that titanium man buddy!cant wait to see that *other* one too. ;)

spydermann93

very nice! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see them in action!

BentonGrey

Ohh, very cool.  I don't know the second fellow, but he's neat looking.  Of course, it almost goes without saying that the Titanium Man mesh looks great.

:EDIT:  Whoops, I missed the posts about your health.  I'm glad to hear things are looking up, Gren.  FF has kept me good company when I've been sick as well. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

hoss20

I was ready to start rockin' and rollin' with your last Titanium Man. But this new version kicks butt. Yeah, I can afford to wait a week or so. Thanks.

laughing paradox

Veerry nice. I'm liking how Mauler came out.

Shogunn2517

Looks like someone has been itching to have Armor Wars a helluva bad as I did.

Scorpion13mk2

Hmmm, could a Firepower mesh be far behind?