News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

dc's jsa hero files

Started by Amazo Version 2.2, May 24, 2010, 02:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazo Version 2.2

Hey Freedom Forcers, I have both of Renegade's Liberty Belle meshes installed, and I was wondering if anyone had a hero file for onne or both of them. I guess they would be considered the golden age version and modern version. Thanx. :D
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Amazo Version 2.2

Just want to give this one a little bump  :D with a smile, thanks.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Xenolith

I dont' have a hero file, but just as a point of note, LB has a cape and some kind of sonic/vibratory powers toward the end of the All-Star Squadron run.

AfghanAnt

I don't know which version of the character you're aiming for but current Liberty Belle is basically a tank with super-speed. I'm not sure if she is capable of using both at the same time so you could either do a FFX attribute trigger or 100 percenter and sonic boom/dash skills.

Amazo Version 2.2

Thanks guys, this gives me a good base to start from. :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

hi all, does anyone have hero files or suggestions to get me started on them for dc comics villains "overman" and "uberman/ubermensch". i have the skins and skopes by cyber burn. thanks.

Scorpion13mk2

Wellsir, according to the Classic Marvel Superheroes RPG site, Ubermensch was basically a Nazi Superman. Not as strong or powerful or anything, but essentially the same power set. He doesnt fly, but he does the running, jumping thing Golden Age Superman did. I havent read the Young All-Stars yet, so I cant give you a spot-on analysis.

If you could point me in the direction of Cyber Burn's area where he has Uber, Id appreciate it.

As far as that goes, Tommy Boy also has Uber's Axis Amerika team-mates on his site, Horned Owl, who is a Batman Rip-Off and Usil, a Green Arrow rip-off. The whole team was basically rip-offs on the big DC heroes.

Scorpion13mk2

Thanks!

I gotta start playing  :ffvstr: one a these days.

In other news, Young All-Stars sucks, imho. Not really the place for it, but yeah. Its bad.

Cyber Burn

Hey, if there's something specific of mine that you want for  :ff:, I could try and replicate it. UNless it's an Irrational based skope, I don't think I can quite do that. Shoot me a pm if you want.

Amazo Version 2.2

does anyone have hero files for the these guys that they could either post or e-mail or list please:

1. original sandman (yellow/purple costume)

2. original spectre

3. original dr mid-nite

4. current dr mid-nite

5. manhunter (red/blue costume) - from dc's the golden age

6. max mercury

thanks in advance