Question for Freedom Society members...

Started by Alaric, May 28, 2010, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

...And especially my fellow Grand Poobahs, Reep, Spud, Benton, and C6 (or any of them who are still playing... Um... C6, I guess...), though I'd welcome input from other members, as well. I'm thinking of promoting every current member character below the "member" rank to "member". This would make it a lot easier for new members, or alts, to get invites, and the lower ranks could be used as "probationary ranks" for new members or something- I don't know... Anyway, any objections? Or other thoughts?
Fear the "A"!!!

GhostMachine

Sounds good to me, as there aren't enough active members to really justify the current ranking system. (C6 is the only one you mentioned still playing, as far as I know, by the way)

And I believe there's a bug, but I don't know if its hitting all of us: there's one particular FS member who is always listed as being on whenever I look at the roster in-game, no matter what time of day it is, and as far as I know they're not even playing the game right now. Mr. Magnanimous@flyboy. I don't even know who that is....

Alaric

Quote from: GhostMachine on May 29, 2010, 12:21:58 AM
And I believe there's a bug, but I don't know if its hitting all of us: there's one particular FS member who is always listed as being on whenever I look at the roster in-game, no matter what time of day it is, and as far as I know they're not even playing the game right now. Mr. Magnanimous@flyboy. I don't even know who that is....

Yes, that's a particularly annoying bug that's been around for a while- as far as I know, the player in question (whose forum name is Core) hasn't actually played since very early on. I bugged this months ago, and discovered that we're not the only SG with a similar problem. Eventually the status on my support ticket for that issue was changed to "resolved", which appears to be incorrect (unless it's been resolved internally, but hasn't made it into the game yet... It's been a while, though...).

Edit: C6 and I should probably think about promoting another Grand Poobah or two, as well...
Fear the "A"!!!

bat1987

I fully support this for the reasons already mentioned.

Reepicheep

I seem to remember that being the exact reason why I put the first rank there to begin with - just a trial for those not actually a member of FR to play among us and test their maturity. Just to separate the riff-raff from the cool. You'll have to remind me what the rank below member was. Munchkin?

Feel free to do with the group as you like. As you can probably tell, I'm not around to do anything myself.